Pages:
Author

Topic: Another December Bull run - page 34. (Read 79376 times)

Activity: 333
Merit: 10
October 17, 2018, 09:25:43 AM
Although it is now close to December, I still don't see the Bulls. If the Bulls will arrive in December, at least some whales will be ready to act and release good news, but there is no news in this regard.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
October 17, 2018, 08:26:17 AM
well, lets not put hopes on that yet as there are still some downtrends lately and i strongly doubt there will be any bull run this season as people has expected it so much and not sure if it will still happen
Activity: 378
October 17, 2018, 08:22:10 AM
I think we will see Bitcoin bullrun in the near future. The crypto market lacks positive news. Maybe BAKKT launch in November may push the market upwards.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
October 16, 2018, 01:11:22 PM
Everyone are waiting for the same if this happen then there will be a change for sure and we can expect a huge return if you have already invested in this, guys just pray and hope for the best.
even though everyone has been waiting for this, if they are still afraid to start and there is no cohesiveness to expect the bull market might be December there will be no bull run, the most important thing is a joint movement, which usually starts with crypto whales to change the market
Activity: 308
Merit: 8
October 16, 2018, 11:34:09 AM
I am one those that are expecting the December bull run to show face because the hodl are tired of holding and will like to sell off to recoup their money. Even if the price is not as high as the last year's price provided some people will make money out of it. Like  my self been out holding some coins for about 10 months now price remains below break even  price. Hoping that the bulls will bring us hope.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            
copper member
Activity: 411
Merit: 1
October 16, 2018, 11:32:36 AM
I really do not see another bullrun this December as it would seem like there's show running backstage and that the price is not controlled by the forces of demand and supply.
Activity: 364
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 16, 2018, 11:29:31 AM
I think it will run under 10k$ or 8k$ this year. Last year many news came and due to those news market go up and up  Kiss Kiss
That may happen next week if there is a lot of money going into Bitcoin like now. 10k is a very close by.
October 16, 2018, 11:27:19 AM
That is true that bitcoin has been maintaining the value than other coins, the price movement of bitcoin is like more stable. It is proof that bitcoin was created and built with good fundamentals for surviving the future of digital currency.
We are all definitely expecting the same thing for bitcoin future, may it is not just becoming a trend for a while. It is expected to survive and explore more than now.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
October 16, 2018, 11:05:21 AM
There are a lot of forecasts that are on the forum or on other reputable platforms today, but will they come true? No one can say for sure, because today there are a lot of pseudo-traders who only make forecasts but do not work on the exchange themselves.
copper member
October 16, 2018, 11:01:09 AM
We're going to 10k before 2019. Too many people on the sidelines waiting. I don't think we will see ath before 2020, but those 500b market cap are still here. They were here in April/May, it is not new money. It's just smart people that sold in January and are patiently waiting for a reversal. Tether money has to come back in crypto at some point.
Activity: 648
Merit: 101
October 16, 2018, 09:38:49 AM
It seems that this year's December seems to be the last thought of many people. Although it sounds cruel, I have to say that the Bulls have a great chance of not running this year.
why did you say that bro this year does not increase the value of bitcoin?
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
October 16, 2018, 09:20:26 AM
It seems that this year's December seems to be the last thought of many people. Although it sounds cruel, I have to say that the Bulls have a great chance of not running this year.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
October 16, 2018, 09:17:27 AM
I think it will run under 10k$ or 8k$ this year. Last year many news came and due to those news market go up and up  Kiss Kiss
and all of cryptocurrency community wait this moment come to market.but unfortunately till today we did not see it.maybe on december it could happen.
In crypto there is always a great possibility because it is instable. Maybe the bull run will occur on this comings end of year 2018 because it is really already been expected by some expert that it will rise maybe they see some great basis that bitcoin or maybe crypto market will go bull run again. But I think this all things is just a prediction and it is really doesn't have an assurance at all.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
October 16, 2018, 09:11:34 AM
I think it will run under 10k$ or 8k$ this year. Last year many news came and due to those news market go up and up  Kiss Kiss
and all of cryptocurrency community wait this moment come to market.but unfortunately till today we did not see it.maybe on december it could happen.
copper member
Activity: 196
October 16, 2018, 08:45:03 AM
Activity: 162
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x
October 16, 2018, 08:43:53 AM
With the spike that happened to bitcoin yesterday, from 6300 to 7800 in just a few hours, i have enough reason to believe the bull is coming.  All it takes is an initiative to push from a whale and followup pushes by another then the others will follow.
copper member
Activity: 118
October 16, 2018, 08:43:18 AM
Bull run is coming, mates! Don't miss it, it will happen very soon!
I bet december will make our holders richer and happier!
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
October 16, 2018, 08:41:30 AM
I agree that we maintain a very good support lvl at 6k price range but we still have that huge resistance at 6.8k, at least if we break that then we will begin our upstart movement but I don't expect something like bullrun, in my opinion the price will grow slowly with lot's of upwards and downwards movement, different with last bullrun where the price of every coin basically increase without reason.
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
October 16, 2018, 08:38:25 AM
I think there will be a Bull run starting November, ICE and Bakkt will be Live on November 5 and the Seasonal Bull run in the Crypto Market, I'm a long-term Holder so if this bull run will happen my BTC accumulation around the bottom will be worth it.
Activity: 68
October 16, 2018, 07:30:16 AM
I think we are on our way to bull market again. Also if you base the history of bitcoin several years ago, november to december is the month that we are on a bull run.
the process of getting to the top that makes a lot of people panic because the market often goes up and down can be said to struggle before rising. all that is said is not necessarily true but there are still possibilities and opportunities to grow and rise, hopefully all this will be realized and achieved.
Pages:
Jump to: