Pages:
Author

Topic: Another December Bull run - page 36. (Read 79376 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 11
October 15, 2018, 09:05:09 AM
Thou, market situation and several other factors are actually inter playing making things difficult lately, I am hoping we will get to see a bullish end of year. Even something that may exceed pass what we experienced last year.
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
October 15, 2018, 09:00:49 AM
Whales will not give such opportunity for small fishes. Market capitalization will go down, if huge amount of people will wait rising new price targets.
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
October 15, 2018, 08:50:27 AM
It's hard to say exactly in which month the bulls will return to the market, maybe in December, maybe a little later. But in any case it should happen.
most likely the market will rise again and can rise high, but do not know when it will rise, it can be December as said it will rise but that is not necessarily true and hopefully that will happen. every market must go up and down like a wave so don't worry and don't panic, the market will rise again.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
October 15, 2018, 08:27:19 AM
It's hard to say exactly in which month the bulls will return to the market, maybe in December, maybe a little later. But in any case it should happen.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
October 15, 2018, 07:51:14 AM
i hope and waiting a bull run very much but this today's situation is only a short liquidations with a low market liquidity and nothing more, so do not be very upset if we return to previous levels.
Activity: 434
October 15, 2018, 07:48:50 AM
I have the same assumption that we will see the growth of the market towards the end of the year and most likely it will be December!
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
October 15, 2018, 07:31:28 AM
I have the same assumption. I doubt 2017 will be repeated, but a small bull run just to remain positions can happen.
That's why I try to avoid cashing out and hold my funds while I need money
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
October 15, 2018, 07:30:04 AM
if we look at price movements today I have very big expectations. December will be the most beautiful time, I believe bull run will happen and all altcoins will rise to the moon.
Activity: 154
October 15, 2018, 07:25:15 AM
I have this assumption that we may be having another December bull run, though may not be as high as we had last year. Bitcoin however have maintained a very good support level around $6000 since this year and there is no sign of breaking lower.

Sampling opinions from various investors show that there is this excitement and anticipation of another end of the year bull season and aside TA and FA, the market is equally controlled by the investors psychology and with this whole charade of an expected December bull season, I am of the opinion that it will likely come as a lot of persons are already waiting as we have a large number who are "for" than those "against".

seem market got too many different new ico project now, this is not a good sign  Sad
Activity: 324
October 15, 2018, 02:13:29 AM
I have this assumption that we may be having another December bull run, though may not be as high as we had last year. Bitcoin however have maintained a very good support level around $6000 since this year and there is no sign of breaking lower.

Sampling opinions from various investors show that there is this excitement and anticipation of another end of the year bull season and aside TA and FA, the market is equally controlled by the investors psychology and with this whole charade of an expected December bull season, I am of the opinion that it will likely come as a lot of persons are already waiting as we have a large number who are "for" than those "against".
IMHO right now Bitcoin price is close to breaking down at the base of the global triangle on its daily chart. So personally I expect to see continue of bearish market. I think that by the end of this year we will see Bitcoin price under $ 4,5K.

I think 4500 is too low price. I do not count on such a strong fall, although it may be a good springboard for a jump.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
October 14, 2018, 05:55:55 PM
I think that this December will be profitable for all investors. We will see bitcoin for 8-9k$ and Ethereum for 400-500$. But 2019 will be more interesting
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
October 14, 2018, 05:42:41 PM

IMHO right now Bitcoin price is close to breaking down at the base of the global triangle on its daily chart. So personally I expect to see continue of bearish market. I think that by the end of this year we will see Bitcoin price under $ 4,5K.

That's brilliant to all of us seeing some positive signs for bitcoin price to soar high. With that ample situations, we will witness bull run to happen again with such unbreakable value. Generally every person's appreciation is great when it comes to expecting better days to come to bitcoin and yet many will be overjoyed when this will become reality.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
October 14, 2018, 05:35:49 PM
Nobody knows if there a sighn to go lower or not, because durung last bull market noone suggested that BTC would ever fall lower than 10000$ and now we see only 6000$.
Activity: 196
October 14, 2018, 08:28:08 AM
this is the moment that everyone is waiting, most traders are looking into TA and market condition
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
October 14, 2018, 08:19:52 AM

Activity: 648
Merit: 101
October 14, 2018, 07:25:32 AM
I still think that will happen. Have faith in crypto. And at the end of year year was an opportunity I waiting for
That`s good decision and never Let us not lose hope we will suddenly boom.
Activity: 184
October 13, 2018, 10:31:49 AM
Of course, everyone hope for the growth of Bitcoin in December. I want it too, but I think we will see Bitcoin in  for at least half a year. I think it will be in the channel between 6000 and 7000 dollars. But in this market everything can change very quickly. This market is still poorly predictable.
Activity: 392
October 13, 2018, 08:46:50 AM
Everyone is having lots of hope from this December and are hoping for a rise in the market by the year. If that happens many people will take a sigh of relief for sure. There are lots of people who are involved in the cryptocurrency. The market is unstable we cannot say what will happen in future but we can see green numbers by the next year and we can already see the market not fluctuating too much in these 4-5 days so let's hope for good.
Activity: 200
October 12, 2018, 01:43:49 PM
I think people themselves will provoke this growth.
However, what if a global crisis occurs?
Then do not see us forecasts!
It depends on how and where the crisis will happen. If it is a big country like China or USA, the cryptocurrency market will rather grow.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
October 12, 2018, 01:29:11 PM
Of course everyone who invested in crypto wants a repeat of December 2017 and all hope that this will happen, but the forecasts are difficult to share because the market is unpredictable.

Last quarter of 2017 has being a remarkable for crypto currency and after that we have not being even half of that price. It really needs to start bouncing back soon so that we can see in future some more better than 2017 price and helps people to make money as well on their investments.
Pages:
Jump to: