Pages:
Author

Topic: Another December Bull run - page 35. (Read 79376 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
October 16, 2018, 06:49:05 AM
I think we are on our way to bull market again. Also if you base the history of bitcoin several years ago, november to december is the month that we are on a bull run.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
October 16, 2018, 06:45:28 AM
we are all waiting for the growth of the market until the end of the year. It is logical that growth will begin from November-December. But how big it will be and whether we will have time to understand that the market has developed. After all, there may be a rise in Bitcoin to 10,000 and all
Activity: 572
Merit: 250
October 16, 2018, 06:44:35 AM
It's hard to say exactly in which month the bulls will return to the market, maybe in December, maybe a little later. But in any case it should happen.
I don’t think there would be any sort of bull run. I know some people might not believe it and will oppose because they seriously want a Bull to take place. But the way I’m seeing it there might not be any bull run. Why? Cause the price hasn’t been making any move since the ember months.

If you have been watching the charts, you will notice that it has maintained this price of $6000 plus and never went above that neither did it go below, just stable.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
October 16, 2018, 06:42:02 AM
I have this assumption that we may be having another December bull run, though may not be as high as we had last year. Bitcoin however have maintained a very good support level around $6000 since this year and there is no sign of breaking lower.

Sampling opinions from various investors show that there is this excitement and anticipation of another end of the year bull season and aside TA and FA, the market is equally controlled by the investors psychology and with this whole charade of an expected December bull season, I am of the opinion that it will likely come as a lot of persons are already waiting as we have a large number who are "for" than those "against".

I have been having the same thought through this month. I don’t know if that’s really going to happen, but if it does happen it wouldn’t be as it was last year. This year might be less of what we experienced last year or maybe that won’t happen at all. Some people have claims that as a result of the ETF that bulls are keeping calm to wait for the price to drop even lower so that they can buy in at that time and cash out at a bigger price.
Activity: 584
October 15, 2018, 02:38:35 PM
I think so. I already decorate your Bitcoin collectible coin, surrounded by statues of bulls. Soon, all that will happen.
Activity: 490
October 15, 2018, 01:24:47 PM
Bullrun in December this year may have happened, because many media said with high confidence that cryptocurrencies would soon experience Bullrun in December this year. I myself felt that this would be very difficult to predict because I saw the price of the altcoin in the past few months not having improved in price. with that I conclude that December this year will be the same
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
October 15, 2018, 01:05:32 PM
I don’t think that today people still have doubts that should still cloud their heads, because today there was such a serious BTC movement that broke through the line of long-term resistance, which has been dragging from the very beginning of the year
Activity: 238
October 15, 2018, 01:01:04 PM
We are all hoping for this. A december bull run that happened last year. For almost a year we are all hoping that market will recover at the last quarter of the year bit nothing happen until now. We are approaching now at the last two months of the year and still the market is on red. We cannot predict what will happen for next few months but we are all optimistic that a december bull run will happening very soon. Many ICO will end at the last quarter and many investors are going to invest on different project maybe it will help the cryptomarket to recovers.
Activity: 182
Looking to the future and control myself
October 15, 2018, 10:33:44 AM
in my opinion, everyone will want this happen. now altcoin and bitcoin have many things support them, and they have grown strongly than the past.
in December i think they will rise and go up nornam, i think this will pump in 2019
Activity: 294
October 15, 2018, 10:27:47 AM
We all hope that the bull run will happen in December, but nobody guarantees this. It would be awesome for every crypto investor, when it happens within the next two months. But I thing we need to wait for another year. In a year we will see completely another prices.
Activity: 1190
October 15, 2018, 10:24:12 AM
If we see market conditions and ICOs that fail or even many scam projects, then I'm not sure that December can party like last year, I just hope that bitcoin prices can reach $ 12500 or ethereum prices can reach $ 800.
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
October 15, 2018, 10:23:29 AM
Nobody can guarantee that the next bull run will happen in December. Various "experts" were saying the whole 2018, that the bullish market is coming, within the next few days and so on. Now we have 10 months without any bull run. It will happen for sure, but nobody can tell you when.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
October 15, 2018, 10:19:22 AM
I do not expect another december bull run. Many people seem to be waiting for it, but still, i do not expect it to come. I assume the next bull run will be in 2019, but i am not an expert and that is just my personal assessment.
Activity: 826
October 15, 2018, 10:11:00 AM
I have this assumption that we may be having another December bull run, though may not be as high as we had last year. Bitcoin however have maintained a very good support level around $6000 since this year and there is no sign of breaking lower.

Sampling opinions from various investors show that there is this excitement and anticipation of another end of the year bull season and aside TA and FA, the market is equally controlled by the investors psychology and with this whole charade of an expected December bull season, I am of the opinion that it will likely come as a lot of persons are already waiting as we have a large number who are "for" than those "against".
IMHO right now Bitcoin price is close to breaking down at the base of the global triangle on its daily chart. So personally I expect to see continue of bearish market. I think that by the end of this year we will see Bitcoin price under $ 4,5K.

That's brilliant to all of us seeing some positive signs for bitcoin price to soar high. With that ample situations, we will witness bull run to happen again with such unbreakable value. Generally every person's appreciation is great when it comes to expecting better days to come to bitcoin and yet many will be overjoyed when this will become reality.

Investors certainly think positively and must be sure that the market will recover soon, I believe that the end of the year can recover so that hold is a better and more profitable option than sell.
Activity: 141
October 15, 2018, 10:05:34 AM
Not another but the coming December will be so. I has been waiting for this run for so long and it will be soon. There will be a lot of people I am sure.
Activity: 280
October 15, 2018, 09:59:15 AM
honestly, not waiting from this year bull run, only gradual rise. Just comparing 2014 year and rise of most cryptos in 2016, today situation seems a little bit different, because every housewife knows about crypto, so it takes less time to go up. Also in traditional stock market bullish and bearish cycles turns for about 1.5 year.

P.S. Also think that 6000 is bottom, if nothing extra will not happen (as usually :p)
Activity: 107
October 15, 2018, 09:23:40 AM
This December will bring good profit I am sure. Bull run always gives aosmething really good and promising for traders and I am sure it will be so amazing.
Activity: 532
October 15, 2018, 09:15:19 AM
We all here are hoping that there will be another december bull run. But the truth is we don't know if it will come this year. We saw the price go down significantly. And if it grow only small spike then it drops again. Hopefully, what we are hoping will happen.
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
October 15, 2018, 09:08:08 AM
Yeah yeah yeah, there should be a bull run every year, after the bear what next, of course the bull. As long as btc is alive pump will follow anytime from now. Iook at the market, there is a sign of bull this year. Btc price is goes up and all we know that bear months is said to be a date where all crypto user waiting for
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
October 15, 2018, 09:07:04 AM

There are so many other variables that you have to look at before coming to conclusion like that. Although things are looking grim I think it would be great if we can have a bull run in December or before that just for a change, even small one would be good to keep people happy.
Pages:
Jump to: