Pages:
Author

Topic: Another December Bull run - page 5. (Read 79376 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
December 10, 2018, 12:25:37 PM
So much for the bull run. We’re almost mid December and all altcoins decline beyond all of our expectations. Not a single bit of sign that there will be a bullr run this year. I personally am looking forward and from the alow phase that we’re currently experiencing, should a bull run happens it will be shooting up like crazy.
Not this year there is no chance for bullish,seeing the red zone this time is quite difficult it takes 3 months for the last bullish but this time it might take a lot of around 5 or 6 months and on that occasion the bullish looks potential.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
December 10, 2018, 10:37:04 AM
I have this assumption that we may be having another December bull run, though may not be as high as we had last year. Bitcoin however have maintained a very good support level around $6000 since this year and there is no sign of breaking lower.

Sampling opinions from various investors show that there is this excitement and anticipation of another end of the year bull season and aside TA and FA, the market is equally controlled by the investors psychology and with this whole charade of an expected December bull season, I am of the opinion that it will likely come as a lot of persons are already waiting as we have a large number who are "for" than those "against".

I think most people's expectations are unlikely to be met. Take the example that everyone was waiting for crypto spring. There were a lot of discussions on this topic, but there was no sense. It never started. This time it will probably be the same.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 10, 2018, 08:25:19 AM
So much for the bull run. We’re almost mid December and all altcoins decline beyond all of our expectations. Not a single bit of sign that there will be a bullr run this year. I personally am looking forward and from the alow phase that we’re currently experiencing, should a bull run happens it will be shooting up like crazy.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
December 10, 2018, 05:12:53 AM
There are absolutely no signs this will happen. Not this december. I think spring is most likely for the start of the next bull run.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
December 10, 2018, 02:45:10 AM
It is disappointing, but there is no sign whatsoever that the market is stabilising, let alone moving upwards in the next bull run. It just shows how much of the market is based on pure speculation, but prices look so low right now that it does seem that there should be a recovery sometime soon - we've lost almost a year of progress.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
December 10, 2018, 01:27:22 AM
The bull run is possible but it won't be in December because you can see the market cap is kept decreasing which it is a very bad sign for the people who are holding the coins. Don't expect bull run will be in December it might take another year to recover the prices.
Activity: 896
December 09, 2018, 11:48:28 PM
with that said i think that the market is going not for another bull run but for a continuous long dip, but still i am hopeful that it can still recover before this year ends, PRICE CHECK: 1 btc = 3,544.43 usd.
for this year it looks like it will end like this. There will be no surprises from the market or Christmas gifts from the market. now we can only see the market is weak and doesn't move much. what kind of market can we do now? I think we have to wait until next year to be able to see bullrun, not this month.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
December 09, 2018, 11:29:50 PM
with that said i think that the market is going not for another bull run but for a continuous long dip, but still i am hopeful that it can still recover before this year ends, PRICE CHECK: 1 btc = 3,544.43 usd.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
December 09, 2018, 11:12:11 PM
I don’t think that a bullrun would happen this year. Looking at the market, the price is still dropping. However, I still believe that it would rise again a little. I am not expecting too much for this year. It only means that I have to invest a little bit more before the good day comes.
Activity: 346
Merit: 10
ASSETSPLIT ICO
December 09, 2018, 04:05:31 PM
I would like the market to recover a little, but I have very big doubts about this development of events. Now everyone assumes that there will be growth in the spring, but I don’t believe in it anymore.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 09, 2018, 03:40:42 PM
I have this assumption that we may be having another December bull run, though may not be as high as we had last year. Bitcoin however have maintained a very good support level around $6000 since this year and there is no sign of breaking lower.

Sampling opinions from various investors show that there is this excitement and anticipation of another end of the year bull season and aside TA and FA, the market is equally controlled by the investors psychology and with this whole charade of an expected December bull season, I am of the opinion that it will likely come as a lot of persons are already waiting as we have a large number who are "for" than those "against".

It is not about the month, it is about demand. Most of people, who were capable of investment already know about BTC and they will not invest it once more.
looking at the chart, one will understand that the trade volume has no significant decline. Some are still exploiting the price and moving their fiat to cryptocurency which may continue for some weeks in to 2019
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
December 09, 2018, 01:56:14 PM
Dec is a month of high sentiment for cryptocurrency investors but at the same time market is responding to all speculative news so we arent seeing positive developments in price growth but dec may be favourable for cryptocurrency
Activity: 521
December 09, 2018, 12:03:07 PM
There are no bulls running back, now many people have abandoned this market, they are not interested in this market anymore, so we should not join in this market, they may not be. The hours are rising even higher.
I would expand the boundaries of understanding what is happening. Human psychology plays a cruel joke with us. Many market participants, seeing that prices are falling, simply sold everything in minus and left this market. But this is completely wrong.
Even in conditions of low prices, trade continues. Now you can make good money. Of course, this requires the necessary skills. You just have to master them and then you will not care what the price and where it moves. After all, when moving in any direction, the price periodically goes for a correction.
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
December 09, 2018, 04:53:05 AM
Imho we don't see any bullrun at this Dec. Because we don't have any fundamental reasons. Manipulations only. And that's why we will see what show us MM. I think today is not time to bullrun. Maybe Q1 2019 or later
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
December 09, 2018, 04:29:37 AM

It is not about month, it is about situation within the whole society and some markets. coincidence is what december bull run was a year ago.
Activity: 308
December 09, 2018, 03:51:15 AM
There are no bulls running back, now many people have abandoned this market, they are not interested in this market anymore, so we should not join in this market, they may not be. The hours are rising even higher.
Activity: 392
Merit: 49
December 08, 2018, 07:26:07 PM
I don't think Bull Run will happen this December because I saw this December there was no good news and the price movement was really uninteresting and there were a lot of coins whose prices collapsed.
December is almost over, I'm not so optimistic to see a bull run. Market will develop sideways many weeks more and have no "run". Value will increase, no matter, but it will be a slow process. At least a slow process will be a better basis for sustained prices.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
December 08, 2018, 03:42:38 PM
I don't think Bull Run will happen this December because I saw this December there was no good news and the price movement was really uninteresting and there were a lot of coins whose prices collapsed.
Agreed. But any news don't make any charge on the price today. BTC price is fully manipulated. And growth will start at time when manipulators will want to start it. And no news can move price if this news not confirmed a big volumes
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
December 08, 2018, 11:32:41 AM
Activity: 322
December 08, 2018, 09:32:39 AM

It is not about the month, it is about demand. Most of people, who were capable of investment already know about BTC and they will not invest it once more.
Pages:
Jump to: