Pages:
Author

Topic: Another December Bull run - page 6. (Read 79376 times)

Activity: 521
Merit: 100
December 06, 2018, 12:07:05 PM
Everything is possible in the cryptocurrency market. but it's very predictable, don't you think? it seems to me that the cryptocurrency market does not like to be predictable. now we can see many large bitcoin transactions from one wallet to another. what is it?

Oh yes, these big ether and bitcoin transactions (which were partially transferred to Litecoin) are suggest that there will undoubtedly be a pamp before the New Year. Of course, you should not rely on what we saw last December. But ...
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
December 06, 2018, 11:39:32 AM
There will definitely be a bull run again, but not untill we hit the lowest point of the bear market yet...
Activity: 1176
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 06, 2018, 11:36:11 AM
Awww despite of how i hope that we can have a bull run in december
But seems like my expectation is gone :/

Our best hope for bull run might be Q1 of 2019
Bakkt, NASDAQ Futures is there
I also hope that things like that in Q1 2019 will be one of the best hopes to continue to be in the best position, now in December there still seems to be no hope that bull run will be faster because several factors still cannot occur
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
December 06, 2018, 10:53:01 AM
There are still cycles that can help the coin rise again, this is the ebb and flow of electronic money, do not expect too high on them, now should sell coins and new market potential to business
Activity: 182
December 06, 2018, 10:48:55 AM
Usually,  there would have been some price action at this point in time,  but it seem this may not be the case for this year.  I hope there will be some bounces and some excitement in price of Cryptocurrency this season.  Lets keep our fingers crossed!
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
December 06, 2018, 08:11:10 AM
Awww despite of how i hope that we can have a bull run in december
But seems like my expectation is gone :/

Our best hope for bull run might be Q1 of 2019
Bakkt, NASDAQ Futures is there
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
December 06, 2018, 08:03:30 AM
I have this assumption that we may be having another December bull run, though may not be as high as we had last year. Bitcoin however have maintained a very good support level around $6000 since this year and there is no sign of breaking lower.

Sampling opinions from various investors show that there is this excitement and anticipation of another end of the year bull season and aside TA and FA, the market is equally controlled by the investors psychology and with this whole charade of an expected December bull season, I am of the opinion that it will likely come as a lot of persons are already waiting as we have a large number who are "for" than those "against".

Many people waited for crypto in the spring, but did not wait. I think with a bull run would be the same. I believe that growth will be only next year.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 06, 2018, 07:56:24 AM
I heard there was a surprise in December and January that will be very influential in the crypto world, one of which is news about the NASDAQ and that should make the initial december really true there will be bullrun if there is no big bad news that hits the crypto world again
There is not only NASDAQ but a number of other bigger exchanges are also in the progress to start the Bitcoin futures this will bring a large number of investors and institutions to put their money in Bitcoin. I am sure that this bullrun will start in this month as in the coming month we will see ICE listing it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
December 06, 2018, 07:11:37 AM
I have this assumption that we may be having another December bull run, though may not be as high as we had last year. Bitcoin however have maintained a very good support level around $6000 since this year and there is no sign of breaking lower.

Sampling opinions from various investors show that there is this excitement and anticipation of another end of the year bull season and aside TA and FA, the market is equally controlled by the investors psychology and with this whole charade of an expected December bull season, I am of the opinion that it will likely come as a lot of persons are already waiting as we have a large number who are "for" than those "against".

Well, I hope so because I almost lost everything because of this dip and I need to make some earnings so that I can regain some of my loss.  I hope that there will be another bull run soon.  Please just make it happen.
Activity: 253
December 06, 2018, 05:57:48 AM

You people need to hire an oracle, who will tell you all the truth about another bull run, because current level of predictions makes me very dissapointing.
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
December 05, 2018, 12:42:15 PM

It may be December, but not the December 2018, I am completely sure about that. You guys need to stop creating hype out from nowhere and start learning.
Activity: 182
December 05, 2018, 12:19:33 PM
I am tired of topics about upcoming bullruns, because it is completely clear that none of us is able of making the right prediction about the next bullrun.
Activity: 521
December 04, 2018, 05:29:53 PM
To date, an excellent scenario would be if Bitcoin reaches $ 6000 by the New Year. All the same technical analysis now shows not the same that could be seen a few months ago. So let's hope for the best, but don't ignore the bad scenario of a turn of events.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
December 04, 2018, 12:37:10 PM
December is not starting right now like last year. this time everything will be much calmer, I think. growth will be smooth
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 04, 2018, 12:10:03 PM
I heard there was a surprise in December and January that will be very influential in the crypto world, one of which is news about the NASDAQ and that should make the initial december really true there will be bullrun if there is no big bad news that hits the crypto world again
but in reality until now the market still shows bad conditions there is no sign that bullish will occur, even in my opinion until the end of this year the market conditions will worsen as last year at the end of the year showed a big decline.
I think that in the near future we will see the real outcome of everything happening on the cryptocurrency market. Further fall is impossible, because we can lose all cryptocurrencies. Although I really do not understand what exactly affected such a strong fall in cryptocurrency prices.

Nothing is impossible. Bitcoin can very well touch the 3k point and eth can go below 100 usd. Haven't you learned anything from the previous happenings? Everyone was expecting at least a recovery before the year ends and what the market did was break support level after support levels.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
December 04, 2018, 08:16:47 AM
i would prefer a slow rise from genuine support rather than sudden spike due to thousands of new unsustainable  ICO and coin.
Activity: 476
December 04, 2018, 05:13:18 AM
I am not sure that in December there will be a bull run because I see this bull run is difficult to occur because the collapsed bitcoin price will make a bull run difficult to occur.
Activity: 588
December 03, 2018, 02:28:51 PM
but in reality until now the market still shows bad conditions there is no sign that bullish will occur, even in my opinion until the end of this year the market conditions will worsen as last year at the end of the year showed a big decline.
I think that in the near future we will see the real outcome of everything happening on the cryptocurrency market. Further fall is impossible, because we can lose all cryptocurrencies. Although I really do not understand what exactly affected such a strong fall in cryptocurrency prices.
Activity: 518
December 03, 2018, 10:01:29 AM
Activity: 353
December 03, 2018, 09:09:33 AM

As a crypto enthusiast, it is a positive thing that we are aiming for the better here in crypto world. We should always expect the best out of the market. Things will get better soon and we should wait for the right time to sell because the  bull market will surely approach soon. There is no harm in waiting and I guess, the most profitable time is about to come.
Pages:
Jump to: