Pages:
Author

Topic: Another December Bull run - page 8. (Read 79376 times)

legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
November 25, 2018, 06:59:36 AM
Well in my prediction it could get a bull run since many are willing to take the risk and buy since the market is so low and the demand for crypto is still high I think with just need a catalyst for it to start.

That's right, and I think the catalyst won't be in a form of a news. It's the price itself, when it will become really low from the perspective of millions of people who believe that Bitcoin is not a financial pyramid, but there's a technology behind it which makes it an inevitable part of the future, the price when it's low enough, will be the catalyst. No one can predict when exactly the bull run will start, but many people, including me, have a feeling that the price is already low enough for that.
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
November 25, 2018, 06:48:51 AM
Everyone is waiting for this to happen but as of now nothing has changed. The market situation is still the same, bitcoin prices is still declining but I am also looking forward to see the bitcoin price in its peak again that will happen only if there is a bull run in December.
I'm hoping for that to happen again in the end of year likely last year in where it's totally having bull run that reaches $20000+ . Though it's still quite and not looking good but I think still worth to buy more and wait because anytime it will repeat again.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
November 25, 2018, 06:47:55 AM
Forget about any possibility of bull run in Dec again, I don't think it will come. Bull run will come at the time we least expect it and this current situation of the market present an opportunity for the wise to pack up some solid projects coins in preparing for bull run
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
November 25, 2018, 06:34:40 AM
Everyone is waiting for this to happen but as of now nothing has changed. The market situation is still the same, bitcoin prices is still declining but I am also looking forward to see the bitcoin price in its peak again that will happen only if there is a bull run in December.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
November 25, 2018, 06:24:38 AM
I have this assumption that we may be having another December bull run, though may not be as high as we had last year. Bitcoin however have maintained a very good support level around $6000 since this year and there is no sign of breaking lower.

Sampling opinions from various investors show that there is this excitement and anticipation of another end of the year bull season and aside TA and FA, the market is equally controlled by the investors psychology and with this whole charade of an expected December bull season, I am of the opinion that it will likely come as a lot of persons are already waiting as we have a large number who are "for" than those "against".

I dont think we are living the same scenario, btc is 3670 now and we are dropping very hard. Previous year there was big good news but for this year there is nothing, etf or other news are meaningless so we cant know when bull run come, maybe one year later dont know.
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
November 25, 2018, 06:19:34 AM
this event has been the same last year. you can see some heavy sell off by end of november. same percent drop, then eventually, by december, a sudden surge of bull run happened then another sell off during holiday. And another january bull run, for me guys, do not panic. It is only normal season.
Activity: 14
November 25, 2018, 06:16:17 AM
And when will growth begin?
copper member
Activity: 164
November 25, 2018, 06:02:39 AM
It's funny how some people are still hoping and looking for a December bull run this year. Am afraid, but it won't happen this year. The market has been so poor this year and we've been looking forward to a better market. But till today, there has been nice sign of recovery.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
November 25, 2018, 05:52:00 AM
noone is buying coins except these idiots in this forum.

GET REKT!!!
Activity: 79
November 25, 2018, 05:50:08 AM
that might happen even though the market is still in poor condition and prices are getting lower. the possibility of going up must be there but don't know when it will happen.

yes, although it can increase in December this year, it may increase by only a few percent and not rise too high, maybe for next year's bullrun or in the future, that's just an estimate.
Activity: 14
November 25, 2018, 05:40:02 AM
What to buy now?
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
November 25, 2018, 04:59:33 AM
I have this assumption that we may be having another December bull run, though may not be as high as we had last year. Bitcoin however have maintained a very good support level around $6000 since this year and there is no sign of breaking lower.

Sampling opinions from various investors show that there is this excitement and anticipation of another end of the year bull season and aside TA and FA, the market is equally controlled by the investors psychology and with this whole charade of an expected December bull season, I am of the opinion that it will likely come as a lot of persons are already waiting as we have a large number who are "for" than those "against".

Are you still expecting a December bull run in this current bad market situation without any sign of recovery? I expect you to pray hard for the market to return to status quo.
Activity: 8
November 25, 2018, 04:57:13 AM
I still think positively and believe the market will rise again whether it is at the end of this year or next year all we cannot predict that we can do certainly be patient and wait if the cryptocurrency will slowly rise again
Activity: 294
November 25, 2018, 04:51:03 AM
I think for December this will be very difficult to restore the price of coins that have decreased very much, especially BTC, I am more confident that the price of coins will increase again as they enter the beginning of 2019, but I hope before that it has started to increase
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
"In CryptoEnergy we trust"
November 25, 2018, 04:33:58 AM

Many are still hoping that bullring is coming to town but unfortunately it would not happen, but it's a good idea that still many enthusiast are still hoping for it. Meanwhile if we look at the market today, everything is falling and also other tokens and or coins in the market, maybe it could happen in 1 to 2 years to have another bullring.
Activity: 308
November 25, 2018, 04:25:29 AM
Seasonality doesn't mean all years are the same. If the same pattern were repeating itself, all would buy and sell at the same time...
Activity: 378
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 24, 2018, 05:09:32 PM
There will be no bull run this year. Now the most important thing is to stop the fall of the market, but this is not yet done. I think that will change in 2019. So we will just wait
copper member
Activity: 232
November 23, 2018, 11:24:29 AM
Another December is near to the door steps but no symptoms are found in the cryptocurrency markets. It is falling and falling gradually. This coming December is not for the expected bull period of crypto.
Activity: 4
November 23, 2018, 11:22:24 AM
I wish to see a bull run in December but who knows when will start.
Activity: 239
November 23, 2018, 11:21:28 AM
If you believe in it so much, you go long with leverage of X20.
I'm here on this would not agree, because I have no confidence in it.
Pages:
Jump to: