Pages:
Author

Topic: Another December Bull run - page 9. (Read 79376 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
November 23, 2018, 05:46:44 AM
Im looking forward to it myself, because the very beginning of this year I was not happy. I hope December will grow and we will all be happy. Since all investors are waiting for this moment, most of all. So I have to wait for us quite a bit. I hope that's how it will be.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
November 23, 2018, 05:22:28 AM
Many people are expecting and hoping that this coming December will be the beginning of bull run. But anything can happen,it's too predictable,  just be always observe and check the markets movement,
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 23, 2018, 04:51:43 AM
Let's just wait and see if we are going to witness another bull run this December,
I know that all of us are waiting for it we are all waiting for the price increase,
Let's just hope that this one would be the start of a great bull run and it would make the price of Bitcoin hit's another ATH.
Activity: 35
November 23, 2018, 04:49:11 AM
Crypto world has always increased in December.The bull market will start firing at that time.After that, the bull market will literally begin.Then we will see the real values of altcoins here.I'm looking forward to coming December and January.
Activity: 388
November 23, 2018, 04:44:22 AM
I hate this boring prediction. Some people made continuous predictions in 2018, but the cryptocurrency market did not predict it to be correct. In fact, you don't have to share your point of view in the cryptocurrency market. This is the wrong way to communicate and will mislead the novice. Don't post nonsense like predictions. You are just an ordinary person who has no right to make predictions.
Activity: 19
November 23, 2018, 03:57:51 AM
it is still difficult to predict when the bull runn will come, but of course we hope as soon as possible, of course what we can do now is to wait and be patient for something good
Activity: 887
Merit: 100
November 23, 2018, 03:54:51 AM
Well in my prediction it could get a bull run since many are willing to take the risk and buy since the market is so low and the demand for crypto is still high I think with just need a catalyst for it to start.

Indeed. Thisis just a manipulation and big whales buying now when pure people selling their crypto so cheap. And growing can starts in any momemnt, when no one will not expect this...
yes this might just be a big plan to get cheap coins so we can't lose.
I am sure if December will return to normal even though it will not be as high as before but if Bitcoin can rise then the altcoin will also rise. I am sure if there are still many people who still survive so the possibility of going up is very high.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
November 23, 2018, 03:44:16 AM
I have this assumption that we may be having another December bull run, though may not be as high as we had last year. Bitcoin however have maintained a very good support level around $6000 since this year and there is no sign of breaking lower.

Sampling opinions from various investors show that there is this excitement and anticipation of another end of the year bull season and aside TA and FA, the market is equally controlled by the investors psychology and with this whole charade of an expected December bull season, I am of the opinion that it will likely come as a lot of persons are already waiting as we have a large number who are "for" than those "against".

Well as usual, the cryptocurrency marketbis largely unpredictable as anything can happen, many say its because blockchain technology is still in its infancy. Bchsv bchabc rift may have caused the market downtrend now but in my opinion, anything can happen before December
Activity: 30
Merit: 1
November 23, 2018, 03:39:46 AM
looks like in the december bitcoin will not bull run, because war between BCHABC and BCHSV is still running.
May be bitcoin will start bull run in the 2019.
Activity: 462
November 23, 2018, 03:10:08 AM
December is coming in a week,but I doubt it will show us bull run. Probably 30% growth is possible, but this point is lower than week ago before dump...
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
November 23, 2018, 03:07:24 AM
Crypto market is indeed very difficult to predict. Bitcoin is now valued at under 6000 $ and of course, this surprised many people. However, in December I thought the price would not be stable. And there will be many price changes that go up and down quickly.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
November 23, 2018, 02:58:55 AM
Considering matters of things within the cryptocurrency world, many of us together with myself have learnt a lot and however still learning a lot of. it's been a fun and unhappy expertise and additionally a story to inform true if crypto can encourage everybody to still be realistic and assume tougher, they have to perpetually learn and browse all the news that supports crypto as a result of this is often the fundamental capital for you to know crypto that continues to grow each day
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
November 23, 2018, 02:52:23 AM
Well in my prediction it could get a bull run since many are willing to take the risk and buy since the market is so low and the demand for crypto is still high I think with just need a catalyst for it to start.

Indeed. Thisis just a manipulation and big whales buying now when pure people selling their crypto so cheap. And growing can starts in any momemnt, when no one will not expect this...
Activity: 518
November 22, 2018, 09:08:51 PM
I have this assumption that we may be having another December bull run, though may not be as high as we had last year. Bitcoin however have maintained a very good support level around $6000 since this year and there is no sign of breaking lower.

Sampling opinions from various investors show that there is this excitement and anticipation of another end of the year bull season and aside TA and FA, the market is equally controlled by the investors psychology and with this whole charade of an expected December bull season, I am of the opinion that it will likely come as a lot of persons are already waiting as we have a large number who are "for" than those "against".

Well, you can say you were wrong , it was obvious on the charts that there is much more to fall , and of course if you part recorded now probably one of the best moments to take the coins!
Activity: 550
November 22, 2018, 08:26:25 PM
i hope that there will be another bull run in december but the market looks really bad right now and ETH is really low and alot of people buys it so that they will gain a higher profit when it go higher.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
November 22, 2018, 07:32:16 PM
I really wish this was the case, but we are already on November 22 and the recovery is too slow to predict the next bull run (at least in this year), but who knows, as it falls abruptly, can also climb in a matter of days, just need a little more investment to start the engines running again.
It's a big expectation to see the bullish trend will be happened in this year. Remember we have a lot of problems need to be fixed. Moon is a dream right now and it will be back again after next halving time.
That's i thought about that.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
November 22, 2018, 07:20:19 PM
Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
November 22, 2018, 07:11:18 PM
Crypto is very difficult to predict and you can now see the BTC price of 4,461 $ and ETH 130 $. This price is very low and the chart continues to show that prices will fall further. Of course, this makes many people go crazy and maybe they will try to buy this coin at a low price. But we hope that in December prices will rise.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
November 22, 2018, 06:53:54 PM
There is not a single chance that this year we will again be able to see the bulls in December. you need to expect a bull market in 2019
Activity: 475
Merit: 100
November 22, 2018, 06:47:44 PM
I really wish this was the case, but we are already on November 22 and the recovery is too slow to predict the next bull run (at least in this year), but who knows, as it falls abruptly, can also climb in a matter of days, just need a little more investment to start the engines running again.
Pages:
Jump to: