Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANTI] AntiBitcoin l POS [Complete Anonymity] New! [Poll] and [Bounties] - page 2. (Read 67465 times)

Activity: 363
Merit: 250
Is there a dev/community working on this at present? 
Activity: 484
Merit: 250
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
wallet working 100%  Grin
Activity: 210
i still confused about this project thread or this information, many item like using link every item make people will confused about the link, maybe this reason i still confused about this project mean
Activity: 185
Merit: 100

wallet doesnt freeze it just stop syncing.. it keeps moving saying catching up but no progress
i cant find the config file on AppData\Roaming\AntiBitcoin.. is there another location?

no you are in the right folder but a config file you must make yourself .
that is with Almost every coin .
I can explain how when I have time or I can put a basic one  from me online .
and you can put that in the folder.

I am stuck here

I didn't realize I had so many coins

it is just stopped syncing? did your tried too restart wallet.
or is the wallet freeze.
because you have a large amount of coins and the wallet can not handle so much at once too stake it can freeze.
that happened with me also I make a daemon wallet for keeping the blockchain alive.
what you also can try is in your config file .
write staking=0    and then let your wallet sync so it first sync and when that happened you can remove the line or put staking=1

hope it helps

thank you for your help

wallet doesnt freeze it just stop syncing.. it keeps moving saying catching up but no progress
i cant find the config file on AppData\Roaming\AntiBitcoin.. is there another location?

I am stuck here

it is just stopped syncing? did your tried too restart wallet.
or is the wallet freeze.
because you have a large amount of coins and the wallet can not handle so much at once too stake it can freeze.
that happened with me also I make a daemon wallet for keeping the blockchain alive.
what you also can try is in your config file .
write staking=0    and then let your wallet sync so it first sync and when that happened you can remove the line or put staking=1

hope it helps
I am stuck here

I ask you seniors, POS = 2% yearly
, This formula means: if i keep the token in my designated wallet, I can receive 2% add value every year, right?

you are right
you get interest of 2% yearly .
staking it called (proof of staking)
but on this moment no exchange have working wallet.so it is nowhere too get too get in your wallet.

anyone got  a mac wallet?

ah, yes. i once used a OSX wallet for this coin (Last Block Mon Jan 11 14:48:56 2016). i just launched it and had no connection.
and i don't know if it would help you if i upload the app somewhere. if yes, just let me know.

I don't know also .
with the windows it worked.i rebuilded the source a little with new nodes and deleted the checkpoint
and it worked.
that January 2016 what you say
could be possible that then all the nodes got inactive.
because if you look the top100 In the block explorer all are disconnected in January 2016

I just succeed too make Mac wallet and it directly starts too sync to block 1726923.
the last block. but I need too test the wallet also on other Mac before I can put it online.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

ah, yes. i once used a OSX wallet for this coin (Last Block Mon Jan 11 14:48:56 2016). i just launched it and had no connection.
and i don't know if it would help you if i upload the app somewhere. if yes, just let me know.
Activity: 186
I ask you seniors, POS = 2% yearly
, This formula means: if i keep the token in my designated wallet, I can receive 2% add value every year, right?
Activity: 200
I see a lot of projects will be marked POS, POS is an algorithm? I understand right?

didn't thought about mac . was in the past busy with that on my daughter's MacBook. but was very difficult for a Windows person .
but I will look in too that again . and will make one

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
anyone got  a mac wallet?
wow! this coin still exists? a long time ago i was mining it with an old Antminer and sold all my coins. or do i still have some on yobit? checking..... nope.

still excist is a big word.
and I also was mining it long time ago.
one of the first coins I ever mined.
and I wanted to know more about building blockchain etc .
so I am just trying it with anti and learn something about it.
and looks like people have it syncing .
so it is a nice progress for myself and maybe who knows for anti
where can i get a new wallet? i am curious to know how many anti i got.. i found my .dat from 2015

i rebuild the wallet a little with new nodes in it .

so you can try  that  one

http://www.mediafire.com/file/jb19tabjy19lb2i/AntiBitcoin-qt.exe

here is a blockexplorer too show it is still working .

http://80.211.232.250:3001

and also see now that the 2 biggest bagholder had synced his wallet and send coins

so it seems not only working for me  here

thank you it works fine

do you know how do i import my .dat?

close your wallet
open your appdata folder under c:/users/(currentUser)/Appdata/Roaming/antibitcoin and replace the wallet.dat file with your backup
always safe a backup somewhere else

then restart your wallet and it will start rescanning and after a while it should be working
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117
wow! this coin still exists? a long time ago i was mining it with an old Antminer and sold all my coins. or do i still have some on yobit? checking..... nope.
where can i get a new wallet? i am curious to know how many anti i got.. i found my .dat from 2015

and also see now that the 2 biggest bagholder had synced his wallet and send coins

thank you it works fine

do you know how do i import my .dat?

Pages:
Jump to: