Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANTI] AntiBitcoin l POS [Complete Anonymity] New! [Poll] and [Bounties] - page 7. (Read 67465 times)

Activity: 428
Merit: 250
ANTI has a very loyal community and most of the big holders still have our coins.
Except for some fools buying and selling their own coins to themselves to create fake vol and trigger some fake pumps,everything looks calm and stable.
I know the dev is working on some new ideas on the background but since this is no hype/shill coin,nothing will be aanounced untill there is something solid to show
Greetings from sunny Greece  Smiley Smiley Smiley

yes they have  a very loyal community  and  the big holders still have there coins.
just looked if i still am in the top ten or rich list as first miner and buyer .
gladly i am
but also  see that people get richer and richer  . they  keep believing
like i do .
i see just a fair coin with a good blockchain .
so  i buy now and then when i make little profit with mining .

we will see  what the dev has in mind .  nothing too hurry , so i can get anti cheap

anti will be good investment after some new things come _or new dev will do something to push it  Cool
now is really good time to join anti _it will be more than 1k ,it takes time

yes, and Difficulty X10 it's time to prepare for the rocket launch Cheesy
time to accumulate  more and more .It will be best sleepy coin of 2017  year
Activity: 1358
Merit: 581
ANTI has a very loyal community and most of the big holders still have our coins.
Except for some fools buying and selling their own coins to themselves to create fake vol and trigger some fake pumps,everything looks calm and stable.
I know the dev is working on some new ideas on the background but since this is no hype/shill coin,nothing will be aanounced untill there is something solid to show

yes they have  a very loyal community  and  the big holders still have there coins.
just looked if i still am in the top ten or rich list as first miner and buyer .
gladly i am
like i do .

we will see  what the dev has in mind .  nothing too hurry , so i can get anti cheap

anti will be good investment after some new things come _or new dev will do something to push it  Cool

yes, and Difficulty X10 it's time to prepare for the rocket launch Cheesy
Activity: 428

gladly i am
like i do .

Activity: 308

gladly i am
like i do .

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

gladly i am
like i do .

First and foremost we need stability in the price. Gradual growth is the key to success.
Activity: 484
Greetings from sunny Greece  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 185
good too see new faces that wanna help

greetings from the netherlands
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I just registered to tell you that AntiBitcoin has gained quite some popularity on yobit. Some of us really love this coin. I will continue to support you in any way I can!
Activity: 462
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
when the computer is rebooted, the balance in the wallet was less than 1000 Huh

type repairwallet command it should fix your balance

is there any plan to add this coin on poloniex or bittrex? this coin is great, but needs trading volume. IMHO
we ask bittrex about this before they require active community and some volume and good coin plan
its possible but its not guaranteed to have stable volume
until we dont have enough demand its better not to ask to add it in exchange with delisting policy
all our effort will just go to waste currently we are out developer some of them quit
and some dont have time if anyone can help us just let me know
so we can think and look for some plan for some demand until things become stable

is there any plan to add this coin on poloniex or bittrex? this coin is great, but needs trading volume. IMHO
need to develop the coin
exchanges themselves will add ANTI
Activity: 227

Activity: 462
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

Activity: 266
Because Bitcoins jumps. Many coins feeling quite not good.
It is necessary to wait for the stability, and AntiBitcoin will be able to reach a new price level.
someone is buying all anti at yobit . That mean soon price 10k  Grin

1ANTI = 1$ and I'll buy a boat and will travel))))))))))))))))))

To begin to achieve price 10k Satoshi, they need to buy  Antibitcoin more then 17 Bitcoins (from Yobit).

Time Updates developers coin, the coin will rise.
10k not now but maybe in near future after 6months but now reasonable price will be 100 to 200sat
legendary
Activity: 1938
Merit: 1014
It is necessary to wait for the stability, and AntiBitcoin will be able to reach a new price level.
someone is buying all anti at yobit . That mean soon price 10k  Grin

To begin to achieve price 10k Satoshi, they need to buy  Antibitcoin more then 17 Bitcoins (from Yobit).

Time Updates developers coin, the coin will rise.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
someone is buying all anti at yobit . That mean soon price 10k  Grin

wow mate if this price is possible to reach i will not waste my time i will start to buy the coin and wait for another
ride i think if dev will give further update and provide many more project the support coming from both the community
and the investors will show up, good luck dev.
Activity: 484

Maybe it will,maybe it won't.
As I wrote a few posts before,Anti has powerful friends.Just because one of them bought 100k more from the order book,doesn't mean anything!
Price should rise through development,and development only.Otherwise people lose money,buying a pump'n'dump coin.And the coin gets marked as scam.
As I said a few hours ago on Yobit's trollbox,it only takes 2 seconds to pump ANTI to 1000sat.But this is not the case.
I do wish we all get rich with ANTI,but that takes hard work.
Happy trading everybody!!!!!

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
Pages:
Jump to: