Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANTI] AntiBitcoin l POS [Complete Anonymity] New! [Poll] and [Bounties] - page 6. (Read 67465 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 581
And what about dev .Is he working? He said he is back but what new we will see soon .Any news ?
Excuse me, but where did you read that the dev come back? I am big holder of anti and I am very angry)
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
And what about dev .Is he working? He said he is back but what new we will see soon .Any news ?
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
Is this a joke???
 1 coins is valued at $5934 USD atm,
A new coin, not bringing anything new to the table, with node problems.
What is this doing differently to every other crypto out there?
Premine Value atm $59 340 000. prepared to crash n burn people Sad

not sure what you wanted to say?

Mainly that BTC has had years of trials and tribulations, millions spent in infrastructure, and it is worth around 650 usd.
This Anti BTC has nothing in the way of stress testing ,infrastructure ,it has a massive premine, no support for the network it seems, and it has a higher value than BTC.
Which i find laughable, i was just waiting to see what sort of feedback i would receive in here, but apparently no one seems even remotely interested, as yours is the only comment in the last 72 hours.
will watch the tears, from the outside of this one.

I think u missread, I value was probably 0.00000005934 not $5934 per coin! ☺️
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
Is this a joke???

Mainly that BTC has had years of trials and tribulations, millions spent in infrastructure, and it is worth around 650 usd.
This Anti BTC has nothing in the way of stress testing ,infrastructure ,it has a massive premine, no support for the network it seems, and it has a higher value than BTC.
Which i find laughable, i was just waiting to see what sort of feedback i would receive in here, but apparently no one seems even remotely interested, as yours is the only comment in the last 72 hours.
will watch the tears, from the outside of this one.
Is this a joke???

Activity: 433
Is this a joke???
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
for the people that not have active connection.
i put i wallet one too one online  .
so you can try and hope i can help with it.
be sure  too have a extra wallet.dat stored somewhere
and then delete my wallet.dat en copy your wallet.dat in it .
you can also delete antibitcoin.conf  
after that you can start your anti wallet and it will rescanning your wallet
it will take some time .
hope it works like it works by me

ps. it is a empty wallet that i use  that is always online just for connection .
so no money in it hahaha

greetings from the netherlands and hope i can help you staking again

almost forget you can get the rar file here

http://www.megafileupload.com/klpV/AntiBitcoin.rar
here  one wallet is still  active with 8 connections it is a empty wallet  and only use it for  an active  connection .
is it possible  that  on one moment  the wallet goes too old blockchain ?
then i used the files  a few times for new wallets  and it worked the sync perfect  .
after that i used it  for my real wallet but first maked a backup of my wallet.dat  and then after putting my wallet.dat in the good one.
it starts too rescannning my wallet and now it is  staking again and good also .
and that wallet has 2 connections .
and is on this moment on block number  1505737
last blocktime  ma 17 okt  20:29 2016

last time i checked  when it was good  was a few weeks ago and my blkindex.dat was almost  1.3 gb

with this it is  700mb

if anyone is intrested too get there wallet back online
pm me
so maybe i can put it on dropbox or something what you want.
and hope i can help

but one thing is for sure i am not  the only one  with a good  wallet  otherwise there were not 8 connections on my wallet.

i have 5 active connection to network, but my wallet out of sync

ohh then i was too quick  with saying that i have a good  wallet with a lot connection .
but isnt it strange  that the one is ok and the other is without connections
what is the easiest way too put  files online  for sharing too others
so i hope i can help others get staking again.

here  one wallet is still  active with 8 connections it is a empty wallet  and only use it for  an active  connection .
then i used the files  a few times for new wallets  and it worked the sync perfect  .
after that i used it  for my real wallet but first maked a backup of my wallet.dat  and then after putting my wallet.dat in the good one.
it starts too rescannning my wallet and now it is  staking again and good also .

last time i checked  when it was good  was a few weeks ago and my blkindex.dat was almost  1.3 gb

with this it is  700mb

pm me
and hope i can help

but one thing is for sure i am not  the only one  with a good  wallet  otherwise there were not 8 connections on my wallet.

i have 5 active connection to network, but my wallet out of sync

with this it is  700mb

pm me
and hope i can help

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117
yes, this coin is mined out and now dead like many other coins. forget this one and move on.
btw. this coins died two times.....
Activity: 149
Hello xhoneyael! What's new with the development of the coin, why is the wallet not synced?
from mission statement: "I have an ideology and faith, and trust can be gained as you will see me always here supporting this coin."
Coin has been dead for 11 days, no info, no support, little community. At current coins in wallet appear a total writeoff. Trust is lost.
Hello xhoneyael! What's new with the development of the coin, why is the wallet not synced?
Activity: 484
0 active connection, what happened?
u dont know maybe time to buy more ,you need node , can someone give us working node

It's been a while since anything happened on this coin.But I don;t see major dumps.All holders keep their coins!  Smiley
Activity: 308
u dont know maybe time to buy more ,you need node , can someone give us working node
I still have some ANTI sitting in my wallet. Hope price will grow until end of year.

I continue to POS a coin, believe in the growth
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
★unnamed.exchange★ 80+ Coins Exchange
I still have some ANTI sitting in my wallet. Hope price will grow until end of year.
Activity: 428
it is anti forum _we dont need another coins _buy anti to bee rich _next monero
Activity: 182
We added your cryptocurrency.
With respect, the development team of Crypto-trade.
Crypto-Trade – Official Announcement https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crypto-trade-official-announcement-10-fiat-365-crypto-5300-pairs-1604225
Pages:
Jump to: