Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANTI] AntiBitcoin l POS [Complete Anonymity] New! [Poll] and [Bounties] - page 4. (Read 67465 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 100
can someone explain why mine still sync .
sometimes it takes days before he starts again.
and have 7 connection there are 3 from me .
and most of the the time it is out of sync
is that because nobody wallet is online .
because I see blockchain works like irc.and that means how more wallets online how better they connect and talk together

I am now on block 1516409  and staking

https://imageshack.com/i/poWOAn1uj

and blocks are climbing

i am still busy with trying too making a node.
have a vps now for playing around and is syncing it has 5 connections
too understand how everything works in a blockchain
even this is a coin that is dead .
the blockchain of this coin is very interesting and fast

if you are intrested too try too get your wallet synced
and for safety backup wallet

node is

212.237.38.9 ( still syncing with the other)
these are mine

and and also  see in my connections

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 347
Merit: 250
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Activity: 347
Hey guys... I cannot sync the wallet! Do you know what is happening? Does anyone have a solution for it?

I'm trying to sync the wallet to take my coins out. If someone knows how to solve the issue please PM me

dead coin?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027
Hey guys... I cannot sync the wallet! Do you know what is happening? Does anyone have a solution for it?

I'm trying to sync the wallet to take my coins out. If someone knows how to solve the issue please PM me
this weekend  tried too use the blockchain of cryptochainer.
and import my old wallet.dat
and starting too sync..it was synced for a while next day it was out of sync again.
but I am further with my blocks then last time .
and I maked a node with it .it is out of sync but maybe it helps .better try something then doing nothing. .
if you want the node IP just send private message
greetings from the Netherlands
Activity: 512
I also have a pending withdrawal thats never gonna clear
Activity: 28
hi
any news about the coin anti ?? nodes Huh
now i have a withdraw pending from 02/04/2017
Activity: 11
im dissapointed in this coin i bought some of this before and now it all stuck in my wallet
how can this coin get some connection? do we need node or something ?
Activity: 1358
Merit: 581
I don't know exactly.
I am busy with the source and with a few wallet.and they connected together.and then they all start too sync with m main and my main wallet found a few blocks and then it was synced.but someone already explained that it is possible only in my network and it is forked now .

I am also trying too make a node on my raspberry and it is syncing but where does he gets his block from then.
And further how does staking works .Must active wallets with coins are connected too get blocks of staking.

I am just having a fair amount of anti and still find it a interesting coin . don't have any knowledge of this kind of things but I find it interesting too get it work or how it works especially how staking works and a node

game over))) in cryptopia

ANTI / BTC market is closing
Due to no network connections for an extended period of time the ANTI markets are closing
I don't know exactly.
I am busy with the source and with a few wallet.and they connected together.and then they all start too sync with m main and my main wallet found a few blocks and then it was synced.but someone already explained that it is possible only in my network and it is forked now .

I am also trying too make a node on my raspberry and it is syncing but where does he gets his block from then.
And further how does staking works .Must active wallets with coins are connected too get blocks of staking.

I am just having a fair amount of anti and still find it a interesting coin . don't have any knowledge of this kind of things but I find it interesting too get it work or how it works especially how staking works and a node
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001
The block explorer hosting period will expire in 11 days. Please contact support to renew the hosting period.
https://www.blockexperts.com/anti

is it up to date ?
because last block is 1499865

and mine wallet is on  1505732

still dont know how exactly but mine walllet when i put it online after months and little puzzle  it was catching blocks  and was up to date and even tested too send 1 anti  and it was good , and staking
but that was only one day  next day my wallets are all out of sync .,
is there someone that also has this  block height or even more ?

does anybody still has the mac wallet file ?

How did you get a working wallet? I can't find anything
The block explorer hosting period will expire in 11 days. Please contact support to renew the hosting period.

is it up to date ?
because last block is 1499865

and mine wallet is on  1505732

still dont know how exactly but mine walllet when i put it online after months and little puzzle  it was catching blocks  and was up to date and even tested too send 1 anti  and it was good , and staking
but that was only one day  next day my wallets are all out of sync .,
is there someone that also has this  block height or even more ?

does anybody still has the mac wallet file ?
just curious  is there still someone with a good working wallet .

that is synced

greetings from the netherlands
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117
There is renewed interest here.I think something good is on the way.
what can be good if wallet is not sending coins . I am waiting 1 month to receive my anti coins and blocks are stoped  Undecided

If the dev is not coming back this coin needs a community take over

there was already a community takeover...... it does not need a second one. this coin is dead.
Activity: 392
what can be good if wallet is not sending coins . I am waiting 1 month to receive my anti coins and blocks are stoped  Undecided

If the dev is not coming back this coin needs a community take over
And who is going to fix the wallet .Because price is going up but wallet is still  not working  .
Yes, on yobit too some volume. It is a game bot or someone interested in the revival project?
You can spend a bounty campaign.
Activity: 144
here  one wallet is still  active with 8 connections it is a empty wallet  and only use it for  an active  connection .
is it possible  that  on one moment  the wallet goes too old blockchain ?
then i used the files  a few times for new wallets  and it worked the sync perfect  .
after that i used it  for my real wallet but first maked a backup of my wallet.dat  and then after putting my wallet.dat in the good one.
it starts too rescannning my wallet and now it is  staking again and good also .
and that wallet has 2 connections .
and is on this moment on block number  1505737
last blocktime  ma 17 okt  20:29 2016

last time i checked  when it was good  was a few weeks ago and my blkindex.dat was almost  1.3 gb

with this it is  700mb

if anyone is intrested too get there wallet back online
pm me
so maybe i can put it on dropbox or something what you want.
and hope i can help

but one thing is for sure i am not  the only one  with a good  wallet  otherwise there were not 8 connections on my wallet.

Hi friend, I would like the wallet. Could you help me?

Pages:
Jump to: