Pages:
Author

Topic: Antminer B3 Bytom Mining First review - page 12. (Read 9423 times)

Activity: 558
Merit: 295
Walter Russell's Cosmogony is RIGHT!
Greedy Newbie babies ...call the WHAAAAAAAAAAAAmmbulance
Your B3 is still making  MUCH more than any S9

DID YOU BUY SOME COINS?
Why do you expect the price to rise if you don't but and only mine?
Everyone mines the shit out if it but NEVER buys it?
That's why they call it INVESTING...you need wait for future profit by BUYING cheap NOW!

Do you USE crypto's to buy things with? Instead of fiat shit money?
Grow up children
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
Right click and select "translate to english".  UUpool is good, they payout regurlaly.  Make sure your worker (wallet address) starts with BM....

thank u my friend

another quality miner and asset added to KINDCRYPTO FARMS

NAMASTE

(started paying out - -

16 BTM --  from 1st 20 hours ...

21 BTM --  from 1st 27 hours (updated)
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Congrats to all the early receivers.  I have JUST received my B3, as the nasty people at Bitmain did not ship it till the 13th (Yes I pad as soon as it was announced).  Seriously unhappy as they did the same thing with my X3 (Paid 4th April) and dispatched that on the 12th May.

I've told them I want the full balance back on the B3 from the $2600 paid to the $1600 for batch 2, but they are still denying overselling Batch 1 - otherwise they would have shipped it on time, wouldn't they.....!

Sad to hear that my possible ROI is now dead and buried  - anyone with some early Bytom that they got lots of want to donate a few to a worthy cause?Huh  Just a few from each of you to give me a break........

It was indeed fun reading through 16 pages of support and facts, so thanks for that.  Gave me something to do instead of jumping off my roof!!

Best regards
Paul.

That's what you get for buying an asic from a scummy company, you don't deserve anything back from anyone.  Don't support these guys, they are selling you outdated hardware with no chance of ROI, if they can make asics for any coin why would they sell it to you if its more profitable to keep it?

Activity: 5
They "AntPool" needs to be burned at the stake.. As they are the friking anti christ with absolutely NO conscience...

I am about 2 posts away from campaiging about how you will loose your money with ANTPOOL / BITMAIN PERIOD!
I am now convinced that this "union" between BYTOM and ANTPOOL has just shown the face card of being one of the best manipulation scams yet on crypto. They have us boxed in at both ends now...

2 b3 doorstops...........

But which site is it? I love this one. They start by buying a day playing stupid by asking "Which site are you inquiring about" lol
When we state in plain English what our issue is....

ATTENTION: Anyone reading this thread that is interested in buying a 1st batch BITMAIN product...Buy stateside after the ball has dropped if you must. Wink
YOU WILL LOOSE ELSEWISE!  EVEN if it looks good they will bleed you in the end...

Bunch of Bull$#!t...

Activity: 1
Hi guys
can anyone confirm receiving bytoms on an exchange account from antpool,
Thanks
Activity: 35
Daily earnings seem to be down to around 14-16 BTM now for me (currently on UUpool). What's everyone else earning?  Undecided

For anyone struggling with the noise, I replaced both fans with a couple of these, so it is at least silent now, even if earnings aren't so great. It's necessary to cut the keying lugs off the fan connectors to plug them in but, other than that, they're a straight swap. The fans run much slower/quieter and temps went from a maximum of around 40 degrees to a maximum of around 50 degrees, which should still be well below specification.

48 BTM in last 58h uupool 😧
Activity: 1148
Merit: 132
Congrats to all the early receivers.  I have JUST received my B3, as the nasty people at Bitmain did not ship it till the 13th (Yes I pad as soon as it was announced).  Seriously unhappy as they did the same thing with my X3 (Paid 4th April) and dispatched that on the 12th May.

I've told them I want the full balance back on the B3 from the $2600 paid to the $1600 for batch 2, but they are still denying overselling Batch 1 - otherwise they would have shipped it on time, wouldn't they.....!

Sad to hear that my possible ROI is now dead and buried  - anyone with some early Bytom that they got lots of want to donate a few to a worthy cause?Huh  Just a few from each of you to give me a break........

It was indeed fun reading through 16 pages of support and facts, so thanks for that.  Gave me something to do instead of jumping off my roof!!

Best regards
Paul.

soon to be doorstops 😂😂
Activity: 240
Daily earnings seem to be down to around 14-16 BTM now for me (currently on UUpool). What's everyone else earning?  Undecided

For anyone struggling with the noise, I replaced both fans with a couple of these, so it is at least silent now, even if earnings aren't so great. It's necessary to cut the keying lugs off the fan connectors to plug them in but, other than that, they're a straight swap. The fans run much slower/quieter and temps went from a maximum of around 40 degrees to a maximum of around 50 degrees, which should still be well below specification.
Hello everyone

I got a question, how long you need to wait to receive BTM from ullapool ? I see on ullapool as paid but there is nothing in my BTM wallet ?  Huh

Guys any ideas why ?
Is your wallet fully sync?

Thanks for showing interest, I didn't do it. I'm new in this business, can you give me more info about it please.
If you use bytom wallet you have to run the wallet and wait for a while until it is fully synced.

Thanks ☺
Activity: 37
Right click and select "translate to english".  UUpool is good, they payout regurlaly.  Make sure your worker (wallet address) starts with BM....
Activity: 174
I have been running on UU pool for 20 hours now with no payout at all ... --

may switch to ant pool since im having tough time reading the chinese Smiley

namaste

any advice welcome ..
Activity: 31

Best regards
Paul.
Activity: 57
Merit: 5
Has anyone received a payout from Antpool? WTF is going on? Looks like they deleted my ERC20 address, guess they are wanting BTM addy now. What a mess, they need to make a statement on the pool web page.

A statement has been on there pool web page for some time now.
it has also been posted in this thread
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Has anyone received a payout from Antpool? WTF is going on? Looks like they deleted my ERC20 address, guess they are wanting BTM addy now. What a mess, they need to make a statement on the pool web page.
Activity: 4
Hello everyone

I got a question, how long you need to wait to receive BTM from ullapool ? I see on ullapool as paid but there is nothing in my BTM wallet ?  Huh

Guys any ideas why ?

Thanks for showing interest, I didn't do it. I'm new in this business, can you give me more info about it please.
If you use bytom wallet you have to run the wallet and wait for a while until it is fully synced.
Hello everyone

Guys any ideas why ?

Activity: 4
Hello ,

for payement have see this on ant pool

Reconfiguration of BTM Wallet Address in Antpool
2018-05-16 12:54:03 From: AntPool
Dear users,

Since some exchange platforms will stop support top up of BTM ERC tokens, it is possible that some users’ BTM address in AntPool may be deactivated. It is difficult for us to judge whether users’ wallet address is still reachable.
Thus, to ensure the safety of user's funds, AntPool will cancel all “Paying” status payments and will resend these payments to new wallet address.

AntPool plans to make BTM payments at 3pm (Beijing time) on May 18th, 2018. If you find your old wallet address is invalid now, please reconfigure new wallet address ASAP to avoid losses. If you do not want to withdraw BTMs, you can remove the wallet address and keep it empty.

Note: Antpool can support both ERC20 token address and BTM address, when you set up your BTM wallet address, please confirm with your wallet platform the validity of the wallet address. If you set wrong wallet address, your earnings will be lost and can’t be recovered!

Thanks for your support and understanding!

AntPool

May 16th , 2018

https://www.antpool.com/announcementDetail.htm?id=64

so for me i use my ether wallet with ledger for token erc20 , i hope its help you .
for me i dont use bytom wallet its better use my ledger wallet with erc20

Great info - I did not see this!
I just went to my sub-accounts and sure enough the addresses were blank.
Since Antpool now allows you to use a "BM" address I decided to use my Bytom Wallet Address now.

Another thing of interest - I previously was using my Gate-io ERC20 address in AntPool.  So as a check, I went to Gate-io to see if they still support that address.  I found out that YES they do, BUT NOW they also will provide you a mainnet "BM" address you can use if needed.

Talk about a train wreck of things!

Thankfully UUPool has been paying out to Bytom Wallet as intended with no issues or confusion during mining of BTM. 

Thanks for the info BoC_2017. Gate.io provides 2 kinds of addresses indeed.
Activity: 373
Merit: 254
Hello everyone

Guys any ideas why ?
Hello everyone

Guys any ideas why ?
Activity: 65
Hello ,

for payement have see this on ant pool

Reconfiguration of BTM Wallet Address in Antpool
2018-05-16 12:54:03 From: AntPool
Dear users,

Since some exchange platforms will stop support top up of BTM ERC tokens, it is possible that some users’ BTM address in AntPool may be deactivated. It is difficult for us to judge whether users’ wallet address is still reachable.
Thus, to ensure the safety of user's funds, AntPool will cancel all “Paying” status payments and will resend these payments to new wallet address.

AntPool plans to make BTM payments at 3pm (Beijing time) on May 18th, 2018. If you find your old wallet address is invalid now, please reconfigure new wallet address ASAP to avoid losses. If you do not want to withdraw BTMs, you can remove the wallet address and keep it empty.

Note: Antpool can support both ERC20 token address and BTM address, when you set up your BTM wallet address, please confirm with your wallet platform the validity of the wallet address. If you set wrong wallet address, your earnings will be lost and can’t be recovered!

Thanks for your support and understanding!

AntPool

May 16th , 2018

https://www.antpool.com/announcementDetail.htm?id=64

so for me i use my ether wallet with ledger for token erc20 , i hope its help you .
for me i dont use bytom wallet its better use my ledger wallet with erc20

Great info - I did not see this!
I just went to my sub-accounts and sure enough the addresses were blank.
Since Antpool now allows you to use a "BM" address I decided to use my Bytom Wallet Address now.

Another thing of interest - I previously was using my Gate-io ERC20 address in AntPool.  So as a check, I went to Gate-io to see if they still support that address.  I found out that YES they do, BUT NOW they also will provide you a mainnet "BM" address you can use if needed.

Talk about a train wreck of things!

Thankfully UUPool has been paying out to Bytom Wallet as intended with no issues or confusion during mining of BTM. 

Pages:
Jump to: