Pages:
Author

Topic: Antminer B3 Bytom Mining First review - page 9. (Read 9421 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 1
17 btm yesterday for me
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 8
Guys, can you share your daily earnings on antpool, after upgrades B3 ?

Earned 40.00776348 BTM with two miners. Calculator says that I will earn 17.54435772 BTM per miner today.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Guys, can you share your daily earnings on antpool, after upgrades B3 ?
Activity: 4
is there an exchange providing an bm address instead of 0x?
Or is the only option the BTM Wallet itself to get the coins out of antpool?
try this exchange. gate.io
Activity: 2
is there an exchange providing an bm address instead of 0x?
Or is the only option the BTM Wallet itself to get the coins out of antpool?
Activity: 15
Perfect, it works, I opened the larger file first, made the flash, then the smaller file, made the Flash.. Leaving both files in RAR format. The HS after 5 min is around 1030h/s..
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
thanks for reply , have see today this on antpool

Dear users,

According to the latest notice, most exchange platforms will disable BTM ERC20 wallet address (beginning with 0x), and to ensure the security of user’s earnings, Antpool now ask all users to set BTM mainnet address (beginning with bm) in "Settings" to avoid losses. The emergency solution is as follows:

1. We will clear all user’s ERC 20 wallet addresses in the Settings.

2.We will cancel all the pending payments with ERC 20 wallet addresses and resend them later.

3. Please kindly set BTM mainnet wallet address asap, if you need to withdraw BTM.

4. Actually we already began to make BTM payouts on May 18th. It is just that there were some issues with our BTM wallet, so that the progress of the payments would be very slow. Our engineers are urgently dealing with this issue, and it is expected that BTM daily payment will be back to normal on May 28th. If you haven’t received your daily payment before that, please just wait patiently.

Note: If users configure wrong wallet address, their earnings will be lost and can’t be recovered!

I use the wallet official bmxxx... I received only one payment of five... ok then I try to do the update and see if it works, first I do the beckup of this...
copper member
Does the shared firmware increase the HS only in the Antminer pool or in all pools? You guys did the update? Or left the default firmware.. I read that someone had problems.. Today Antpool has paid one of 5 payments in pending, slowly slowly maybe they arrive..

You are lucky ,for me don't have payement .what wallet you use ErC20 or bytom wallet ,some people on this tread have received payement with bytom wallet .

I talked to their support today. They don't accept ERC20 addresses anymore. I suggest creating a Bytom wallet address and using it right away.
copper member
Does the shared firmware increase the HS only in the Antminer pool or in all pools? You guys did the update? Or left the default firmware.. I read that someone had problems.. Today Antpool has paid one of 5 payments in pending, slowly slowly maybe they arrive..

It should increase the hash rate on all pools. A lot of people did the update. It increases the hash rate by ~30% which translates to a 30% increase in daily profit. The guy who had a problem turned off his miner while it was updating. I also received one of 4 pending payments from Antpool.

You have 2 update for B3 one its for ups hashrate and one other fix the bug .

New announcement to antpool
Dear users,

According to the latest notice, most exchange platforms will disable BTM ERC20 wallet address (beginning with 0x), and to ensure the security of user’s earnings, Antpool now ask all users to set BTM mainnet address (beginning with bm) in "Settings" to avoid losses. The emergency solution is as follows:

1. We will clear all user’s ERC 20 wallet addresses in the Settings.

2.We will cancel all the pending payments with ERC 20 wallet addresses and resend them later.

3. Please kindly set BTM mainnet wallet address asap, if you need to withdraw BTM.

4. Actually we already began to make BTM payouts on May 18th. It is just that there were some issues with our BTM wallet, so that the progress of the payments would be very slow. Our engineers are urgently dealing with this issue, and it is expected that BTM daily payment will be back to normal on May 28th. If you haven’t received your daily payment before that, please just wait patiently.

Note: If users configure wrong wallet address, their earnings will be lost and can’t be recovered!

You are lucky ,for me don't have payement .what wallet you use ErC20 or bytom wallet ,some people on this tread have received payement with bytom wallet .
Activity: 8
Did that update. I can not set fanspeed

Yep you can't set fan speed. However, you can see current fan speed after the update.

you CAN set fan speed. there is an easy and a permanent way by using SSH.
Here is the Easy Way
Use FireFox Browser or Safari if you have a MAC
go to the D3 Miner Configuration/General Settings, screen
Use the inspector to find #fan_control
change "display:none" to "display"

Once that is changed, it will display that Fan option and you can easily change the setting to whatever you want.
I changed mine to 55%
My fans are running at 3960, and my temps are 36-40.
I could have easily gone lower, but my fans are so much quieter now that I don't need to. Even after rebooting, my fan settings stay.

i didn't post the permanent way because I don't want to be responsible for anyone bricking their unit if they aren't familiar with SSH

Update bmminer.conf with SSH as follows:

"api-allow" : "A:0/0,W:*",                                                                                                                                            
"bitmain-fan-ctrl" : true,                                                                                                                                            
"bitmain-fan-pwm" : “65",                                                                                                                                            
"bitmain-use-vil" : true,                                                                                                                                            
"bitmain-freq" : "_ant_voltage=0706",                                                                                                                                
"bitmain-voltage" : "0706",                                                                                                                                          
"multi-version" : "1"                                                                                                                                                
}                  
Activity: 6
lol my fan speed is 4320 and did not do anything to it. dose vanybody expoerience the same?
no receveid payement for me , but on 16 may antpool have explain you can use 2 wallet erc20 and bytes, with my siacoin mining its writing paid , with bytom its writing payement so i think its problem to antpool , just wait and monday i open a ticket for payement process

See what I posted regarding Antpool and payment - Post #326.

thanks for your reply at this moment 2 pool have make payement just on bytom wallet , on antpool all with erc20 have problem to pending payement . i hope can change soon on antpool
its better for me to use erc20 for security because i use ledger nano s and myetherwallet
Activity: 65
no receveid payement for me , but on 16 may antpool have explain you can use 2 wallet erc20 and bytes, with my siacoin mining its writing paid , with bytom its writing payement so i think its problem to antpool , just wait and monday i open a ticket for payement process

See what I posted regarding Antpool and payment - Post #326.
Activity: 5
@CoinPunk

"Im certain I bought more than YOU"..

Oh? Really?....My electricity bill was $4500 last month...Without the new B3's S9's B29's A8+

Awesome! I used to have that problem. Sounds as if were close actually lol Windmills and SolarPower. A/H cap for dayz...

Ok so has "anyone" gotten a payment yet?.. Im starting to think this is totally intentional at this point. As they know darn well that the BTM will drop like a rock if they pay all of us at once now... We know that their sitting on a lot now.. Look at our balances...
Get ready for a spoon feeding....  Do we collectively have 51% yet lolol Someone build a node quick.. Now would'nt that be a lesson....I know j/k someone might believe it... lolol

So whos gotten paid?..............12:07am--- 5/20/2018...........>BYTOM......."AirPool".... (<--I want cred for that ya heard it here first) Cheesy
Activity: 308
Merit: 110
you CAN set fan speed. there is an easy and a permanent way by using SSH.
Here is the Easy Way
Use FireFox Browser or Safari if you have a MAC
go to the D3 Miner Configuration/General Settings, screen
Use the inspector to find #fan_control
change "display:none" to "display"

Once that is changed, it will display that Fan option and you can easily change the setting to whatever you want.
I changed mine to 55%
My fans are running at 3960, and my temps are 36-40.
I could have easily gone lower, but my fans are so much quieter now that I don't need to. Even after rebooting, my fan settings stay.

i didn't post the permanent way because I don't want to be responsible for anyone bricking their unit if they aren't familiar with SSH

Thanks a lot for that.

What about overclocking? I tried overclocking but overclock settings don't apply for some reason.

I was wondering the same ! hahaha
Pages:
Jump to: