Pages:
Author

Topic: Antminer B3 Bytom Mining First review - page 18. (Read 9423 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Hopefully, hashing rate will become more stable soon. I think we can anticipate another reduction in around 8 days, to leave us mining around 30 coins per day. If Bitmain then release another batch so after that, it will really impact on earnings, and may affect the trust early adopters have in Bitmain. 

If the coin value increases, it may somewhat compensate for the lowering coin return.

For those still waiting fir their first batch miner, did you use DHL? 

I used Fedex and i am disappointed. When the S9 was shipped i got it in 3 days. Now waiting for 4 days now and its still on its way, but it was bitmain fault that my miner was not shipped on time. I am very disappointed probably will never buy the first batch for high price. Batch 2 is already shipped as some say so it means that difficulty will increase again. Hope its final batch. If there are partners (bitmain and bytom) they should stop producing B3 or coin will be destroyed.
Activity: 12
Merit: 1
Hopefully, hashing rate will become more stable soon. I think we can anticipate another reduction in around 8 days, to leave us mining around 30 coins per day. If Bitmain then release another batch so after that, it will really impact on earnings, and may affect the trust early adopters have in Bitmain. 

Bitmain has just sent me the tracking number of the second batch B3, so probably another difficulty increase  can be expected already tomorrow.
Activity: 3
Has anyone actually been Paid anything from Antpool into their bytom wallet or is it stuck on "paying"

thanks in advance
Activity: 5

If the coin value increases, it may somewhat compensate for the lowering coin return.

For those still waiting fir their first batch miner, did you use DHL? 
Activity: 37
350 was 5 days ago, 54 today. 
Activity: 36
I have noticed the total hashing power on Antpool growing quickly over the last few days, people still receiving their B3's from the first batch, so have you guys seen much drop in earnings each day? It seems to have dropped from 350 coins a day (a week ago) to 54 a day now. How bad is it watching the earnings drop while you wait for your Antminer to arrive ...

Wink
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 8
Hi Guys,

My B3's Rejected and Discarded share is 12 times of the Accepted share.
Are you guys facing the same issue ?
(I'm using Antpool)

Thanks.

Yup - same here too... But I am using UUPOOL.

Antpool
Accepted 9200
Rejected 4700
Discarded 6000

Mining at: UUPOOL
Uptime: 2d1h2m10s
Get Work 2,564
Accepted 2,107
Rejected 8
Discarded 87,810

My understanding is. Rejected is bad, wasted work. You used energy and got nothing for it. Discarded is work thrown away before you spent energy on mining to do anything. My guess is that this is caused by latency. USA to China is a pretty big hope in my case.
Some say discarded is a pool issue and not client/miner side related at all - this may also be true.

Only 8 Rejected!?? I get 8 just by turning on the miner.
Activity: 19
https://www.antpool.com/user/dashboard.htm?userId=DavesB3

I had trouble loading a pic so i added the hyperlink to my b3.   Hash rate is all over.  I have had S-9, D-3, A-3    All looked a lot more stable than this.  I'm thinking it just getting reported on average sampling....still makes me think it has an issue.   I also expected more btm.........Anyone have a comparison?  Maybe better pool?
Activity: 26
Hi Guys,

(I'm using Antpool)

Thanks.

Antpool
Accepted 9200
Rejected 4700
Discarded 6000

OMG!!! Accepted 9200...Discarded 6000...You are lucky one I have seen till now.....My miner is like  Accepted : 200 and Discarded : 2000  Grin

Ouch!!
What are you getting in BTM per day?
I was miner #4 on Antpool last Friday.... I did hop over to UUPool an then back to AntPool couple times due to the fact I was unsure I was mining anything at AntPool.

Today earning was 54 BTM

Yup I'm same!!

Oh OK!!! then accepted...rejected or discarded doesn't matter, we all are getting the same. FYI., I am on Antpool tho... I tested UUPOOL last night and I see no difference...Last night comparison was 1 hour in Antppol and 1 hour in UUPoool. I received 3 coins....so no matter which pool you are in all are same...and no matter what the miner status shows all are earning same...
Activity: 65
Hi Guys,

(I'm using Antpool)

Thanks.

Antpool
Accepted 9200
Rejected 4700
Discarded 6000

OMG!!! Accepted 9200...Discarded 6000...You are lucky one I have seen till now.....My miner is like  Accepted : 200 and Discarded : 2000  Grin

Ouch!!
I was miner #4 on Antpool last Friday.... I did hop over to UUPool an then back to AntPool couple times due to the fact I was unsure I was mining anything at AntPool.

Today earning was 54 BTM

Yup I'm same!!
Hi Guys,

(I'm using Antpool)

Thanks.

Antpool
Accepted 9200
Rejected 4700
Discarded 6000

OMG!!! Accepted 9200...Discarded 6000...You are lucky one I have seen till now.....My miner is like  Accepted : 200 and Discarded : 2000  Grin

Ouch!!

Today earning was 54 BTM
Hi Guys,

(I'm using Antpool)

Thanks.

Antpool
Accepted 9200
Rejected 4700
Discarded 6000

Ouch!!
Hi Guys,

(I'm using Antpool)

Thanks.

Antpool
Accepted 9200
Rejected 4700
Discarded 6000

Activity: 94
Merit: 2
Hi Guys,

(I'm using Antpool)

Thanks.

Antpool
Accepted 9200
Rejected 4700
Discarded 6000

Mining at: UUPOOL
Uptime: 2d1h2m10s
Get Work 2,564
Accepted 2,107
Rejected 8
Discarded 87,810

My understanding is. Rejected is bad, wasted work. You used energy and got nothing for it. Discarded is work thrown away before you spent energy on mining to do anything. My guess is that this is caused by latency. USA to China is a pretty big hope in my case.
Some say discarded is a pool issue and not client/miner side related at all - this may also be true.
Hi Guys,

(I'm using Antpool)

Thanks.

Antpool
Accepted 9200
Rejected 4700
Discarded 6000
Activity: 36
Hey guys, how many coins are you getting per day now? B3 is still sold out but I wonder what earnings will drop to by the time I got one ....

It seems like all the newest gen miners run much cooler now with much lower power consumption, I guess these go hand in hand.

I would like to do as cadiver did and fit quiet fans, then I can run it in the house. B3 doesn't have rpm sensing like the other Antminers?

Smiley
Activity: 1
It doesnt seem that the miner monitors fan speed in this miner version. As far I can tell it runs the fans on full and completely skips the fan test cycle that usually occurs post boot with other Bitmain models.

It also runs incredible cool at just under 35 chip temps with sub 30 board temps. Thats with no cooling in a warm weather climate.

Obviously its because of the low wattage requirements. So are these fans total overkill for this miner?

Appears they slapped in stock S9 fans with no rpm governance or checks.

Can anyone confirm this?

Unplug a fan you like, the system will run perfectly, and also keeps at 30-40c. I put two cooler master silence fans on it, now its very quite!
Activity: 32
 What is the best wallet to use for transferring money from Antpool?
Activity: 94
Merit: 2
Hi Guys,

(I'm using Antpool)

Thanks.

Activity: 358
Merit: 255
Hi Guys,

(I'm using Antpool)

Thanks.

YES!!
Pages:
Jump to: