Pages:
Author

Topic: Antminer B3 Bytom Mining First review - page 22. (Read 9423 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

I'm using address that begins with
  • 0X for Antpool - from an exchange
  • BM for UUPool - from Bytom Wallet

Antpool should be the "0X" since they state it is using the ERC20 token address
I know UUPool is correct address since I already have received BTM into that "BM" / Bytom wallet from them.

Can you use exchange address for UUPool Huh
Activity: 65
I can confirm UUPOOL payouts were received. I also spoke to bitmain Antpool engineers over the weekend and can confirm even though the web UI shows 0 blocks they have in fact fixed the pool and it is hitting blocks there is now coins in my antpool account so i think every one is now safe to use antpool again

Wallet address in Antpool must begin with 0x or BM?

I'm using address that begins with
  • 0X for Antpool - from an exchange
  • BM for UUPool - from Bytom Wallet

Antpool should be the "0X" since they state it is using the ERC20 token address
I know UUPool is correct address since I already have received BTM into that "BM" / Bytom wallet from them.
Activity: 9
I can confirm UUPOOL payouts were received. I also spoke to bitmain Antpool engineers over the weekend and can confirm even though the web UI shows 0 blocks they have in fact fixed the pool and it is hitting blocks there is now coins in my antpool account so i think every one is now safe to use antpool again

Wallet address in Antpool must begin with 0x or BM?
Activity: 600
Merit: 501
Do Im done with Antpool cos of around 30% reject.
Activity: 37
Yes, however I have over 500 BTM balance with payout threshold set at 100 and have not been paid out since the start of mining BTM on Friday.  Sent another email to support...
The Antpool is still showing zero blocks found but giving balance in the earnings?
legendary
Activity: 1167
Merit: 1009
guuuuuys, what are now the DAILY earnings? 5 pages but none is mentioning the earnings, i just read a lot of problems with pools

@ 300-340 BTM

Lol, that was yesterday before the difficulty tripled.  Probably around ~140 today.  At least according to UUpool.  http://uupool.cn/ 

Hi,

At this moment, what is the best pool ?
uupool or ant ?

Eliot

I have one here and one there.
I will see results in few hours. I

What wallet address are you using..?

Activity: 23
guuuuuys, what are now the DAILY earnings? 5 pages but none is mentioning the earnings, i just read a lot of problems with pools

@ 300-340 BTM
Activity: 386
Merit: 18
Gate.io should work for Antpool if the address starts with 0x...  I'm using Coinex.
ANTPOOL SHOWS BALANCE NOW ON THE DASHBOARD!!!!!

Anyone use Gate.Io wallet address on Antpool?  Is the address from this pool ERC20 compatible?  Any help will be highly appreciated.  Miner has been shipped..
Activity: 600
Merit: 501
Hi,

uupool or ant ?

Eliot

I have one here and one there.
I will see results in few hours. I
Activity: 23
Did anyone manage to send bytoms from wallet to excange?
Activity: 18
Hi,

uupool or ant ?

Eliot
Activity: 12
I guess the good news is that the next batch won't be shipping out until May 10, at the earliest.  Hopefully, the difficulty holds pretty steady until then.
Activity: 5
alawys the best profit with antminers and next month, out of business because low profit ! shit bitmain products
Activity: 32
 My miner on antpool now runs at 1.85KH/s!   something wrong there
To be expected I guess right?  A couple days of $300 earnings ain't bad tho...
Pages:
Jump to: