Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 225. (Read 346284 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Problem fixed, S1's ordered and paid.
Thanks and happy newyear
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Ordered 1 antminer s1

Order ID: 00120140201052234580gxzX7jrD06F0
Transaction ID: 4e0bced96fc7e66faba651e2a246b383ce828f2f70d2bbb275ffab3337af63af

Please send via DHL.

Please ship soon and once done, please send me tracking id. I will order a couple more.

Thanks and Regards
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
hello

our apologies for the trouble with ordering miners, due to the Chinese New Year holidays, we cant reply every PM/email and fix the issues on website sotre timely.
we here reply to all customers: website store is going on. thanks for your enthusiasm and patience. Smiley

dafaq?  dude replied and I STILL don't know wtf is going on?? lol

dam they must party their asses off over there for this deal!
Activity: 294
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
Thank you. Now if you could just extend the confirmation time for payments from 1 hour to 2 hours that would be great.

BTC payments are taking forever to confirm. Last purchase I made did not make the 1 hour cut-off even though I paid it very fast.
Activity: 741
Merit: 514
https://www.bitmain.com
hello

our apologies for the trouble with ordering miners, due to the Chinese New Year holidays, we cant reply every PM/email and fix the issues on website sotre timely.
we here reply to all customers: website store is going on. thanks for your enthusiasm and patience. Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.
Unknown error:sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target

?

Since you are a reseller. Maybe you will have an easier time of trying to get a hold of him and telling him his web site is broken.

Will try. But they aren't around during the CNY
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
Unknown error:sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target

?

Since you are a reseller. Maybe you will have an easier time of trying to get a hold of him and telling him his web site is broken.
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.

?
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
Does Bitmain even check PM/Email/Forum thread ?
No one can order anything with his web site ordering system broken.
It's currently the Chinese new year.  Everything in China is more or less shut down right now.

I wouldn't be surprised if the problems persist for a couple more days.

This is also why units sold now aren't scheduled to start shipping until 02/08.

Yes thanks. I was aware of that. I just assumed since he came on the other day and updated the pricing and opened up the ordering that he might still be somewhat available.

Hopefully he can attend to it soon and orders do not get backlogged because of the delay.
staff
Activity: 4242
Merit: 8672
It's currently the Chinese new year.  Everything in China is more or less shut down right now.

I wouldn't be surprised if the problems persist for a couple more days.

This is also why units sold now aren't scheduled to start shipping until 02/08.
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
same error - Unknown error:sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
If I order more then 5+ or 10+ , can i get some discount?
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003
NodeMasters
just tried to order 2 more and I'm  getting the same
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Activity: 154
Maybe I've missed it but why are you worried about temperature anyway? Do you have them running in a small closed space with high temperature?
I've had (and have) several S1's, most OCed to 400Mhz, without any adjustment to cooling. They run at my attic, I think the temp there is about 16-18 degrees C. It's not even a big room but more a little extra space under the roof.
not sure who u are asking but mine are in a tropical climate, average 30C ambient temp... so additional cooling is a must.
and there is a fan connector on both boards so why not use them both, plus additional fans if needs must...?

I agree, it's not like you are doubling the load on a single controller, burnout should not be a problem.
I have fitted secondary 38mm deep 90CFM fans to all my ants and have no problems, but I am running in 24C ambient with ant board temps showing around 47/48C.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001
Maybe I've missed it but why are you worried about temperature anyway? Do you have them running in a small closed space with high temperature?
I've had (and have) several S1's, most OCed to 400Mhz, without any adjustment to cooling. They run at my attic, I think the temp there is about 16-18 degrees C. It's not even a big room but more a little extra space under the roof.

not sure who u are asking but mine are in a tropical climate, average 30C ambient temp... so additional cooling is a must.

and there is a fan connector on both boards so why not use them both, plus additional fans if needs must...?

Activity: 140
I`m also getting the error when trying complete a purchase
Activity: 290
I simply want the fan to keep at least a certain amount of constant air pressure, preferably 80-100% of fan capacity . Location of miners are irrelevant.
Activity: 182
Jump to: