Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 227. (Read 346284 times)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
That is the stratum difficulty he has set.

16+ GH/s - 16 difficulty
32+ Gh/s - 32 difficulty
64+ GH/s - 64 difficulty
128+ GH/s - 128 difficulty
256+ GH/s - 256 difficulty
512+ GH/s - 512 difficulty
1 TH/s - 1024 difficulty

where exactly do you set these values? what happens if they are not set to match the miners operating speed?

Trust me I get an average of 0.003% score no matter the difficulty set.

However I have noticed slight increases of GH speed after the change from 16 to 128 workers.
Bottomline: I get more or less the same score, sometimes higher but sometimes less.

EDIT: You set them from your profile setting under mining

I see it on 128 on my miner status page but where do you change it from. NOt that

From cex.io click on your account name and choose profile -> mining settings
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
Getting an error when I try to apply my last coupon. It will not let me complete the purchase.

Unknown error:sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target

Anyone else get this ?

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
i also get pretty much from whatever mining happens at the 2nd and 3rd pool options set on the ant, is this normal?

Do not set the secondary and third pools. If there is any network delay it is going to flip over super fast and you might get rejects and stales. This was messing me up big time at first until I just set a primary and blanked out the rest.
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
im hesitant about mining at the huge pools too...
Activity: 434
New buyers really need to mine on something other than the single biggest pool in the world. De-centralize, people!
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
A single s1 right now will mine about 0.003% on ghash for a single shift. But usually 0.000% for a whole block.

Activity: 434
See https://support.cex.io/entries/37291903-Stratum-Server-Adjusting-Difficulty-Incorrectly on gnash.io . Tried mining on it for a few days a month or so ago, was absolutely not happy with the results.

I looked at that thread but can't understand the problem. If stratum sets their difficulty to 1024 instead of 128 it means they'll submit shares 1/8 as often but the shares they do submit are 8x more valuable. Should have no effect on their net earnings.
sorry for the garbled language, I meant to say that i get pretty much nothing from the 2nd and 3rd. (im on my laptop and my arm constantly hits the touchpad)
i also get pretty much from whatever mining happens at the 2nd and 3rd pool options set on the ant, is this normal?
Activity: 588
See https://support.cex.io/entries/37291903-Stratum-Server-Adjusting-Difficulty-Incorrectly on gnash.io . Tried mining on it for a few days a month or so ago, was absolutely not happy with the results.

16+ GH/s - 16 difficulty
32+ Gh/s - 32 difficulty
64+ GH/s - 64 difficulty
1 TH/s - 1024 difficulty

where exactly do you set these values? what happens if they are not set to match the miners operating speed?

However I have noticed slight increases of GH speed after the change from 16 to 128 workers.
Bottomline: I get more or less the same score, sometimes higher but sometimes less.

I see it on 128 on my miner status page but where do you change it from. NOt that

16+ GH/s - 16 difficulty
32+ Gh/s - 32 difficulty
64+ GH/s - 64 difficulty
1 TH/s - 1024 difficulty

16+ GH/s - 16 difficulty
32+ Gh/s - 32 difficulty
64+ GH/s - 64 difficulty
1 TH/s - 1024 difficulty

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

16+ GH/s - 16 difficulty
32+ Gh/s - 32 difficulty
64+ GH/s - 64 difficulty
1 TH/s - 1024 difficulty
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
you have 128 workers set up for one ant?

I don't mine at GHash.io, but that's likely the worker's target diff.
you have 128 workers set up for one ant?
Your score is just a percentage of the entire pool, everything is fine. Stop worrying Cheesy

Got it Smiley

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Your score is just a percentage of the entire pool, everything is fine. Stop worrying Cheesy
Ok guys I have asked this question before but got no response so I decided to show you what I mean:

Any explanation from the Antminer gurus why my NOT OVERCLOCKED Antminer hits these speeds?

I am not saying I am not happy but,
Is this going to cause a problem to my miner?

Please let me know.

Thank you Smiley

Look at the average rather than the current speed and it shows to be running at good speed. It will go up and down due to pool or even internet connection but as long as you are happy with the speeds and there is no x's on the chips then you are all good. Which chip sped are you currently on ? Just to double check 375 is default

What do u mean chip speed?

I did not overclock.
The only modification I did was to disable NTPD as I was getting errors and wouldn't connect.

Also if you notice, apart from the speeds my score is usually the same, sometimes it goes higher to 0.004 but also down to 0.002

Most pools calculate your speed based on submitted shares and some specific time (usually 30-60 minutes) and that's what it shows. look at your 1day average that's closer to true speed. Also if you look at you antminter directly it will show you your current hushing speed and average that's closer to its current performance.

i can tell you...this is nothing!!!  Grin
i run 150gh and it begin almost every round with more than 1TH....  Shocked
no joke...artially held it continuously for more than 500 almost the hole 6min round...  Shocked Shocked

OK, but is your score the same as mine, between 0.002-0.005%?

I think that's what matters.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Ok guys I have asked this question before but got no response so I decided to show you what I mean:

Any explanation from the Antminer gurus why my NOT OVERCLOCKED Antminer hits these speeds?

I am not saying I am not happy but,
Is this going to cause a problem to my miner?

Please let me know.

Thank you Smiley

Look at the average rather than the current speed and it shows to be running at good speed. It will go up and down due to pool or even internet connection but as long as you are happy with the speeds and there is no x's on the chips then you are all good. Which chip sped are you currently on ? Just to double check 375 is default

What do u mean chip speed?

I did not overclock.
The only modification I did was to disable NTPD as I was getting errors and wouldn't connect.

Also if you notice, apart from the speeds my score is usually the same, sometimes it goes higher to 0.004 but also down to 0.002

Most pools calculate your speed based on submitted shares and some specific time (usually 30-60 minutes) and that's what it shows. look at your 1day average that's closer to true speed. Also if you look at you antminter directly it will show you your current hushing speed and average that's closer to its current performance.

i can tell you...this is nothing!!!  Grin
i run 150gh and it begin almost every round with more than 1TH....  Shocked
no joke...artially held it continuously for more than 500 almost the hole 6min round...  Shocked Shocked
Jump to: