Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 269. (Read 346284 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
urgh... still not hashing!!!

every applying chnages is perpetual, meaning it rarely stops saying its 'applying changes'

something is definitely NOT right!!

Try doing a hard reset + power cycle, you may need to do it once or twice, but that has solved that problem on our units.
thx, done 2 so far... no joy

holding reset button for ~10sec, then power cycle?
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

every applying chnages is perpetual, meaning it rarely stops saying its 'applying changes'

Try doing a hard reset + power cycle, you may need to do it once or twice, but that has solved that problem on our units.
thx, done 2 so far... no joy
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

PM me your TV details and i can take a look for you.
legendary
Activity: 1596
I just took a look at my order status, and it says unpaid and expired. I paid right away (within the hour) and the transaction has 6 confirmations. Does the payment need to be verified manually by Bitmain before it shows as paid, or is there a problem with my order?
Activity: 574

Activity: 560
I purchased 2 antminers on 21th... none email from bitmain or ups Sad . It's normal ?
legendary
Just ordered 2 units, hopefully they make it out of China before the Bitmain team take their time off.

same

I'd actually like to order a few more, but I'd need confirmation that they would ship before the Chinese New Year.
Activity: 728
Can Bitmaintech please confirm my order, i just send 3,8 bitcoins to the adress. Its about:

Ordernumber: 00120140123161051021bTR9WcQB066D

Blockchain ---> https://blockchain.info/address/1EG8nwMMUryNCswgAyNx5Aw7jCPSJnBeRk

Please bitmaintech confirm?
Activity: 812
Merit: 502
My 6 Ants have been shipped today. Just received the tracking info. Expected delivery is Monday Smiley

Orders made on the 21st.

Do you think it is too late to order more for delivery before CNY?
I have heard local customs are getting suspicious. So I will suggest to make your homework first
Good luck
For 20 used declared value the packages are little big, are not they?

Декларираната цена е 120 долара.
Activity: 728
Just order also 2. But i just waiting till my invoice is verified.
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
Just ordered 2 units, hopefully they make it out of China before the Bitmain team take their time off.

same
legendary
Activity: 294
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
Ants on a plane

Destination - Infestation
legendary
Activity: 1610
My 6 Ants have been shipped today. Just received the tracking info. Expected delivery is Monday Smiley

Orders made on the 21st.

Do you think it is too late to order more for delivery before CNY?
I have heard local customs are getting suspicious. So I will suggest to make your homework first
Good luck
For 20 used declared value the packages are little big, are not they?
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
Yeah mine are on that same gawd damn plane! I wonder if I ring up UPS and try to explain how many bitcoins i'm ganna miss out on they may reimburse me?  Grin

good luck. when they shafted me three days in a row by not putting it for pickup and instead sending it for delivery attempts that never take/took place (9:45pm? seriously) on some of the first auctions they did not care one ounce.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
Please Bitmain,
Could you tell us last day possible for purchases and shipments of Antminers within 25th ?

you would need to order today i imagine. the 25th in china is basically friday night in north america
Activity: 543
Merit: 502
Yeah mine are on that same gawd damn plane! I wonder if I ring up UPS and try to explain how many bitcoins i'm ganna miss out on they may reimburse me?  Grin
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
UPS: Mumbai, India    01/23/2014    5:59 P.M.   A flight delay occurred because of aircraft mechanical reasons. *Crys*

On the other hand I managed to phone UPS and pre pay customs fee so they don't bloody charge me twice and call me a liar when I tell them I have paid already.

UPS have room for improvement also hope mychoise opens worldwide but for now they deliver in good time * I hope*

Cheers Bitmain

hay that my plane as well

Mumbai, India    23/01/2014    17:59   A flight delay occurred because of aircraft mechanical reasons.

overloaded with Ants  Grin

My miners are on the same flight. May they reach their destinations safely Grin

Same here  Sad
Activity: 290
UPS: Mumbai, India    01/23/2014    5:59 P.M.   A flight delay occurred because of aircraft mechanical reasons. *Crys*

On the other hand I managed to phone UPS and pre pay customs fee so they don't bloody charge me twice and call me a liar when I tell them I have paid already.

UPS have room for improvement also hope mychoise opens worldwide but for now they deliver in good time * I hope*

Cheers Bitmain

hay that my plane as well

Mumbai, India    23/01/2014    17:59   A flight delay occurred because of aircraft mechanical reasons.

overloaded with Ants  Grin

My miners are on the same flight. May they reach their destinations safely Grin
Activity: 560
Please Bitmain,
Could you tell us last day possible for purchases and shipments of Antminers within 25th ?
Jump to: