Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 271. (Read 346284 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003
NodeMasters
well, despite no advice i went out and got a OCZ 1000w with 6 PCI-E slots.

got the rig fired up ,. its a bit 'flashy'

but no-go on the mining!!

is there an antminer chan? or anyone free to advise?

i expected it to be as straight fwd as the avalon rigs

whats the problem ?
im free to help
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.
They are away from the 25th to the 6th. They won't be able to ship anything during that period.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003
NodeMasters
How long will Bitmain be closed for the CNY Huh

I hope to have funds ready by next week.................any ideas Huh

Thanks!!!!  Wink

Not sure but i think it starts 30jan and lasts for 15 days

But They promise that all the miners will be shipped before 25th this month

Hello community,

All these product will be shipped before Jan 25th, and this is our promise. Then, please don't forget that Bitmain pre-ships, which means lots of units will be shipped out on this Saturday.

So? They will ship all their orders by the 25th.
Unacceptable's question was how long will they be closed for.

CNY this year begins Jan 31st, ends Feb 14th or 15th. No packages move in or out of the country during this time.

There you have it Smiley

thanks Bro Smiley

But the question remain the same. When they close their orders ? tomorrow ? on 24 ?

I'm thinking whether to buy other Antminers S1. But I need certainty on the closure of orders Smiley
Me too
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Thanks!!!!  Wink

Hello community,

All these product will be shipped before Jan 25th, and this is our promise. Then, please don't forget that Bitmain pre-ships, which means lots of units will be shipped out on this Saturday.

CNY this year begins Jan 31st, ends Feb 14th or 15th. No packages move in or out of the country during this time.

There you have it Smiley

thanks Bro Smiley

But the question remain the same. When they close their orders ? tomorrow ? on 24 ?

I'm thinking whether to buy other Antminers S1. But I need certainty on the closure of orders Smiley
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

Thanks!!!!  Wink

Hello community,

There you have it Smiley

thanks Bro Smiley
Activity: 290
Merit: 250

Thanks!!!!  Wink

Hello community,

Thanks!!!!  Wink

Hello community,

Thanks!!!!  Wink

Hello community,

Thanks!!!!  Wink

Is there any other way to pay, instead of BTC? It will take 3-4 days before I can get enough coins into my wallet and by then the sale will be done.

Try virwox, you can deposit using visa and various other methods to deposit cash and exchange them for Linden Dollars and then BTC. The problem is that you have to be verified to deposit such an amount :/

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

Thanks!!!!  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom
Delivered On:
Thursday,  23/01/2014 at 10:23
Left At:
Receiver
Signed By:
MS CHEN

WHERE IS MY REFUND?Huh?

Your commincation is a joke.... I actually think BFL rate better
legendary
Sorry elasticband but I'm going to have to ignore you.

Cool, I am not talking to you anyway. My comments are directed and ignored by Bitmain.

Oh shock bitmain goes offline again without any communication, repeat of yesterday perhaps.

Ignore me if you want folks, i don't mind, it would probably piss me off too Smiley I just want what i paid and i would appreciate it it without threats from Bitmains little workers.

edit: I have told Bitmain on several occasions i will spam him until he responds, all it takes is a quick update each day.
I always have to approach him for communications. Today it seems they are being awkward or playing hard to get.

Maybe because they received the box and are running out of reasons to stall before Chinese new year.
legendary

Update please bitmain?  No communication yesterday despite the day before saying you were going ahead with refund.
What is actually going on?
Any update today Bitmain? I will keep asking daily until i get communications from you.

Communication is your biggest downfall and can be read in any thread your machines have been sold.

Folks, elasticband does not talk about unit delivery and delay. Look few pages back about packet of 500 u1 unit were stuck at china customs office and ups reqired vat number.

I am talking about lack of communication resulting it delays, the whole VAT situation could have been dealt with if tracking was handed out in a timely fashion.  Miss-communications and constantly getting told it was being dealt by one person then when i speak to another i get a totally different story.

I have been told UPS have contacted me and i did not tell them to release the package and this is why it is still on hold. At no point until yesterday have i spoke to UPS or have they tried to contact me as i was told it was getting dealt with on the china side.

When i spoke to UPS today they say the complete opposite of what Bitmain tells me, they say it is the senders obligation to have the package returned. I can only reject the package upon the receiving and as i have not received i cannot reject, even the racking has updated twice saying they have contacted the sender. Nothing about receiver.

UPS tracking has updated to "Clearance in Progress" so hopefully.

21/01/2014    18:11   Awaiting release from Clearance/Government agency / UPS contacted the sender

15/01/2014    18:21   Awaiting release from Clearance/Government agency / UPS contacted the sender
Made, and paid for, my order at 2014-01-21 04:12, it has been shipped 2014-01-22 16:14 via EMS as per my request. Tracking number doesn't show in the EMS database yet, but that's to be expected.

I'm waiting for UPS email.... I have purchased two Miners on 2014-01-21 Sad

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002
Just throwing in my quick PSU experience.... I have an overclocked Antminer running on a Corsair RM 650,  and it runs fine =)  I think any good quality 650w+ PSU with a single rail is all you need to run one of these.

How many watts at the wall? 120V?

My kill-a-watt says it only takes 420w peak at the wall,  which seems really low to me and makes me wonder if it is broken =).  Yeah,  it is a standard 20amp, 120v line.

If you look at the specifications for the RM650,  it can carry a full 650w on the 12v rail,  which makes it nice for powering an antminer that runs at about 80% of that,  I think.
You got a so so PSU for 420w =P
I have 2 antminers on 2 80+ GOLD PSU's and they each draw about 380-390w @ 393mhz
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
Just throwing in my quick PSU experience.... I have an overclocked Antminer running on a Corsair RM 650,  and it runs fine =)  I think any good quality 650w+ PSU with a single rail is all you need to run one of these.

How many watts at the wall? 120V?

My kill-a-watt says it only takes 420w peak at the wall,  which seems really low to me and makes me wonder if it is broken =).  Yeah,  it is a standard 20amp, 120v line.

If you look at the specifications for the RM650,  it can carry a full 650w on the 12v rail,  which makes it nice for powering an antminer that runs at about 80% of that,  I think.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Made, and paid for, my order at 2014-01-21 04:12, it has been shipped 2014-01-22 16:14 via EMS as per my request. Tracking number doesn't show in the EMS database yet, but that's to be expected.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
@Bitmain-

Thank you for my confirmation and my shipping information!

I placed my order at Bitmaintech.com on Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 10:34 AM  and it was confirmed and valid was validated on Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 10:38 AM, by email and the Bitmaintech website.

Then, order was shipped on Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 11:07 AM, which was confirmed by via email and Bitmaintech.com website, with shipping information- tracking information.---->> expected arrival of package as per UPS is Friday January 24th 2014.

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
I hate to muck up this thread but, is it a TOTAL NO NO to use the cx600m to power an OCed antminer s1 with the included pci-e connection? Thanks.

+1

My opinion is is that using one cable with 2 connectors to power an OCed antminer is not recommended, because that is up to 48Amps per 3x12V circuits = 16Amps per circuit, which is a lot for an 18AWG cable I believe.

But if you use 2 cables, that should be OK = then only 8Amps per cable.

Btw am I correct with my numbers, specifically the max OC current being 48Amps? What is the max overclock of these in terms of chip Mhz and GH/s?
CX600M might not be enough then?

snip theheads off the 4-pin ATX mobo cables. I ran an overclocked antminer using 2 pairs of 12V line from the ATX for each blade (wires did get a bit warm but not dangerously). Using just a sinlge PCI-e for both blades will be a problem and danger though

So you are using all the 4 yellow cables from this connector: 2 per blade, correct?

I will probably use the already present PCI-E cable that has 3x 12V circuits for 1 blade and the 8 pin CPU connector, which has 4x 12V circuits for the other blade.

exactly Smiley  its for the antminers prior to pci ports. with the ports, using pci for one blade and the atx mobo tips in the picture for the other is perfect
Jump to: