Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 268. (Read 346284 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
einc.io
Congratulations.
You finally got it working.
You will love them.
Despite they don't come with a case, the Antminer is somehow very sexy.
Look at the custom heatsink, really a piece of enginering.
A lot of configuration available in the web interface.
I have no doubt that the next product of BITMAIN will be better than all the other manufacturers.
einc.io
You have to shave away the the 2 small clips at the fan header, otherwise they don't fit.
They don't use common pin headers.
The Coolermaster Blademaster PWM are cheap and works great, no throttle sound anymore if you put an extra fan in front of it.
The Ants hash slower when they get warm.

Without an extra fan you will hear the fan spins faster from time to time.
Hashrate will be a bit higher due to extra work for the Ant and then hashrate will drop.
If you put an extra fan, the Ant is running smooth and hash better
Activity: 812
Merit: 502
Yes it is a 120 mm PWM fan.
I use a Coolermaster Blademaster 120 mm PWM fan, but I have to shave away the clip, otherwise it don't fit.
They use special fans where the clips are slight different than aftermarket casefans.

That's what I was looking at the picture: the stock fan uses a 4 pin connector and 4 wires: white, black, blue and red.
So can I plug that stock fan into a normal 4 pin fan header?
einc.io
Yes it is a 120 mm PWM fan.
I use a Coolermaster Blademaster 120 mm PWM fan, but I have to shave away the clip, otherwise it don't fit.
They use special fans where the clips are slight different than aftermarket casefans.

I connect it directly to the fan pin of the Antminer.
It is definitely worth to put another fan onto the Antminer, using a push pull configuration.
Look at the hashrate, it slightly improved without OC.
Guys, I want to buy a 2nd fan to put at the front.
Is it a 120mm?

I really like the Arctic F12, but it doesn't come with a 3 pin fan header to 4 pin molex adapter, so can you recommend a cheap fan that does.

Thank you.

Search for "Arctic f12 pwm"  Tongue

Thanks. Actually I found those, so will just buy the regular F12: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Dynamode-PCC-3P-PWMFANSPLIT-3-way-Fan-Power-Splitter-Cable-New-/111239855111?pt=UK_Computing_CablesConnectors_RL&hash=item19e6697c07

The PWM function would not work anyway, right?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Is it a 120mm?

I really like the Arctic F12, but it doesn't come with a 3 pin fan header to 4 pin molex adapter, so can you recommend a cheap fan that does.

Thank you.

Search for "Arctic f12 pwm"  Tongue I have a few of those on my ants connected to 2nd blade pwm.
Activity: 742
Is it a 120mm?

Thank you.

Any 120 mm will work.. I use the JetFlo and some other Corsair ones.. I just use the molex adapter and run it from the PSU directly
Is it a 120mm?

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1596
I just took a look at my order status, and it says unpaid and expired. I paid right away (within the hour) and the transaction has 6 confirmations. Does the payment need to be verified manually by Bitmain before it shows as paid, or is there a problem with my order?

when i did nine it went
unpaid

to
paying

to
paid

all with in 10 mins

Great, now I'm worried. Was that for the order you placed earlier today?

Guess I'll try contacting them.  Undecided
yes

Pay   1.9 BTC
Pay Confirm   1.9 BTC
Date   2014-01-23 12:55:29
UK Time

Thanks for confirming. That would place your payment time at 9:55PM in China, where as my order was paid at 12:31AM Chinese time. Maybe that has something to do with it.  Huh

Just sent them an email at [email protected]

may be
but you would of thought that BITMAIN would of posted a note about order cut off times / dates !!!!!!

Best case scenario for me is that they actually manually verify payments and nobody was working at 12:30am over there. 9:55PM is pretty late to be working too, so I'm probably wrong about that. I'd imagine that they must have an automated system to confirm payments.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003
NodeMasters
I just took a look at my order status, and it says unpaid and expired. I paid right away (within the hour) and the transaction has 6 confirmations. Does the payment need to be verified manually by Bitmain before it shows as paid, or is there a problem with my order?

when i did nine it went
unpaid

to
paying

to
paid

all with in 10 mins

yes

Pay   1.9 BTC
Pay Confirm   1.9 BTC
UK Time

Thanks for confirming. That would place your payment time at 9:55PM in China, where as my order was paid at 12:31AM Chinese time. Maybe that has something to do with it.  Huh

may be
but you would of thought that BITMAIN would of posted a note about order cut off times / dates !!!!!!

legendary

when i did nine it went
unpaid

to
paying

to
paid

all with in 10 mins

yes

Pay   1.9 BTC
Pay Confirm   1.9 BTC
UK Time

legendary
NodeMasters

when i did nine it went
unpaid

to
paying

to
paid

all with in 10 mins

yes

Pay   1.9 BTC
Pay Confirm   1.9 BTC
UK Time
legendary

when i did nine it went
unpaid

to
paying

to
paid

all with in 10 mins

Activity: 742
urgh... still not hashing!!!

every applying chnages is perpetual, meaning it rarely stops saying its 'applying changes'

something is definitely NOT right!!

Try doing a hard reset + power cycle, you may need to do it once or twice, but that has solved that problem on our units.
thx, done 2 so far... no joy

holding reset button for ~10sec, then power cycle?

yes, two or three times already

pjcltd already spent well over an hour trying to get it to work

I had a similar issue on my first ANT, it wouldn't save the miner settings no matter what I tried...

https://github.com/AntMiner/AntGen1/blob/master/manual/AntMiner%20FAQ.pdf

Pages #2 and #3 outline the fix I applied which got me up and running..  (specifically the NTPD error)

legendary
Activity: 1610
My 6 Ants have been shipped today. Just received the tracking info. Expected delivery is Monday Smiley

Orders made on the 21st.

Do you think it is too late to order more for delivery before CNY?
I have heard local customs are getting suspicious. So I will suggest to make your homework first
Good luck
For 20 used declared value the packages are little big, are not they?

Декларираната цена е 120 долара.
Като се замисля, ми казаха, че ДДС -то е в този порядък. Все пак информацията ми е проверена. Другарите създават проблеми, особено когато бройката е по-голяма и привикват първо за обяснение
Когато получателя е юридическо лице внасящи електроника от Китай нещата са доста по-лесни
Когато получателя си ти при това в количество, винаги остава чувство за пропусната далавера в митничарската душа. И на там историята е ясна. Говоря за БГ-то
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

every applying chnages is perpetual, meaning it rarely stops saying its 'applying changes'

Try doing a hard reset + power cycle, you may need to do it once or twice, but that has solved that problem on our units.
thx, done 2 so far... no joy

holding reset button for ~10sec, then power cycle?

yes, two or three times already

pjcltd already spent well over an hour trying to get it to work
legendary
NodeMasters

when i did nine it went
unpaid

to
paying

to
paid

all with in 10 mins
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

Hey edgar, I'm in the UK if you need any help. PM me.

Is the miner setup on the same network settings as your home network? Gatweay, DNS server etc?

What I mean is you may have to change the network settings for the miner to be able to get to your router and out to the internet, the default settings may not be setup correctly for your network.

Try going to "Network" -> "Diagnostics" menu and pinging the default host there.
Jump to: