Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 266. (Read 346284 times)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
are you attempting OC?

You have had the miner working without?

No OC, I am not planning on overclocking.

I need to modify a file in order to bypass the NTPD error as described here Page 2: https://github.com/AntMiner/AntGen1/blob/master/manual/AntMiner%20FAQ.pdf

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom
are you attempting OC?

You have had the miner working without?
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
Guys I need your help again.

I get the ntpd error and I know I have to disable it by modifying etc/init.d/cgminer.

How do I do that?Huh??

I tried Putty to connect on the device but I couldn't find my way around to do it.

Please help me I need to get my miner started.
legendary
here we are ! tomorrow is 25th ! Last day of shipments Smiley

Yip and what i have been saying this whole time. Bitmain has been stalling me so he can sell all his s1 machines and not refund me before Chinese new year and whats happening...........?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
here we are ! tomorrow is 25th ! Last day of shipments Smiley
legendary
Can I get a refund/update/communication please?

What is going on. Box is back with you........
Activity: 546
Merit: 269
Woke up and still in Mumbai, India, Ahhhhhh monday it is now  Cry
fhh
legendary
Activity: 1206
Look like they are all stuck in Mumbai... UPS told me they are still going to try deliver tomorrow. No idea how as Scotland to Mumbai is very far unless plane is direct to my door no chance Sad Monday looks like it :/

Sucks they don't deliver Weekends
Mine still says it will be delivered on Friday by end of day

mine too, but thats impossible if they really are still in mumbai as status shows
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
Thanks again Bitmain ! Received your package this evening and got it up and hashing !

Looking forward to seeing (and purchasing) what you have in store for us in the new year !
Activity: 91
Merit: 11
No banking,Only Bitcoin!
Bitmain you have sent me the wrong tracking number for order number 001201401210120225577hDpMNEf067D

PLEASE SEND CORRECT NUMBER ASAP. It should arrive tomorrow and I dont know if it will be delivered.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Received miner today, right on time, and it's hashing away.  Whole transaction went super smooth.

Thanks again BITMAIN!!!

Ordered on the 19th.  Just got shipped email from Bitmain and shows shipped on website and in UPS MyChoice for 1/23 delivery.

Thanks BITMAIN!!!
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
The one I just received looks like it has lived a hard life. Front heat sinks completely choked with lint and dust build up. Looks like Bitmain is selling the farm.  

EDIT I bought this directly from Bitmain not Sushi. The one Sushi sent from the last group buy was new and still runs the best of all.

If they are selling off the farm then they must have their next generation of miners ready.  I can't wait to hear what the specs are Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001
Guess bad luck, mine went to kentucky via alaska. Try calling UPS they might know why its held up.

And customs still has my miners.  UPS does not know why. Does anyone have any experience with US customs and bitcoin miners?  Anything I can do at this point?  My understanding is that they will take up to 5 business days before they release them...

asian customs have held some of my rigs for almost 2 weeks as well as being abusive over the phone w.r.t. the use of the rigs.

'but how do you actually use it'?? 50+ times over the course of a week & a half...

if they think they can rip you off, they will do their best to do so.

i hope you have a better experience with U.S. customs
Activity: 221
Guess bad luck, mine went to kentucky via alaska. Try calling UPS they might know why its held up.

And customs still has my miners.  UPS does not know why. Does anyone have any experience with US customs and bitcoin miners?  Anything I can do at this point?  My understanding is that they will take up to 5 business days before they release them...
Activity: 742
The one I just received looks like it has lived a hard life. Front heat sinks completely choked with lint and dust build up. Looks like Bitmain is selling the farm.  

Interesting.  Doesn't seem like a wonderful/sustainable business model to sell things off that aren't even cleaned-up.

Less than 2 minutes with a toothbrush should have made it appear a bit less dirty!

The one I got today with the bad fan, once I removed it, there was noticeable buildup of dust on the heat sinks..

It was a 12/1/2013 batch.. I assume built and run for over a month.. an air can prior to shipping would do wonders
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
*bamf!* you've just been eaten by a gr00.

Interesting.  Doesn't seem like a wonderful/sustainable business model to sell things off that aren't even cleaned-up.

Less than 2 minutes with a toothbrush should have made it appear a bit less dirty!
legendary
Bitmain package has been back with you for over 24hours now. can i please get an update?
Activity: 230
Bitmain:  I ordered on Monday night (the 20th) and I haven't got any replies to my emails or messages to you.  No tracking number provided, please respond to any of my messages with an order update.  
Activity: 351
Merit: 250

EDIT I bought this directly from Bitmain not Sushi. The one Sushi sent from the last group buy was new and still runs the best of all.
Activity: 742
Bummer.. latest ANT came with a bad PWM fan (very dusty and used looking).. emailed the support contact on the website.. will see what happens regarding a replacement.
Jump to: