Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 279. (Read 346284 times)

fhh
legendary
Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000
is it ok to use one 1200W psu for 3 Antminers?

yes I'm doing this on an corsair AX1200i platinum
frizt!dect reporting 1071 Watt @ the wall @230V

not OC will try this later -maybe ...

OC @one unit gives me 1118 in total

so 357 vs 404
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
Nope, every communication I've had with Bitmain has been great so far. I wish more major manufacturers were like this.
legendary
Activity: 889
Bitcoin calls me an Orphan
Too much stress for a lot of people. Waiting a few days and then asking isnt so bad Smiley

Relax.. take a deep breath Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039
Bitmain is not always good at providing tracking numbers and shipment notification.

You may receive your miner before it shows up as being "shipped" on their website.

Hi

Just got response for my email.
Units ordered and payed on sunday was sent.
Normaly take 1-2 days to update tracking details.
So thanks again Bitmain.
Hopely this will answer for some concerned people around this thread.
Activity: 741
Merit: 514
https://www.bitmain.com
Made an order on the 19th early afternoon GMT, yet to be updated  Cry

Same here, had an alert set up for when they came back in stock and ordered within minutes

Everyone who has posted theirs are on the way was ordered after mine Sad

Not concerned at the moment, hopefully it will go tomorrow and get here for the weekend Smiley

PS Just in case bitmain are reading: 00120140119121005434Rp5hJHdF0682 (please put extra fan in box to replace my DOA one as per email, thanks)

Hi, we shipped out by sequences, but we did not get the tracking number by sequences.... So please don't worry, the tracking number will be provided soon.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Bitmain is not always good at providing tracking numbers and shipment notification.

You may receive your miner before it shows up as being "shipped" on their website.
legendary
Activity: 1098
Made an order on the 19th early afternoon GMT, yet to be updated  Cry

Same here, had an alert set up for when they came back in stock and ordered within minutes

Everyone who has posted theirs are on the way was ordered after mine Sad

Not concerned at the moment, hopefully it will go tomorrow and get here for the weekend Smiley

PS Just in case bitmain are reading: 00120140119121005434Rp5hJHdF0682 (please put extra fan in box to replace my DOA one as per email, thanks)
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
hey bitmain. can you confirm my order?

001201401201705584031UlTYcAe0694

payed yesterday and im still waiting the payment confirmation email.

There are no payment confirmation emails,  just shipping confirmation emails.  Your order should be marked as "payed"  in the website,  though.
Activity: 188
Does anyone know when one would ship if I ordered it today??
Activity: 546
Merit: 269
Made an order on the 19th early afternoon GMT, yet to be updated  Cry

Time will tell by others looks like I will get before Friday, but handy to know the tracking as I can pay for customs before arrival.

Bitmain if you read this please update ORDER ID:
00120140119160339891g3PvxHy106C5

Thanks Smiley 
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039
Today i checked again site for update and nothing.

Why people who made orders yesterday miners are shipped and mine done on sunday still unshipped?

Bitmain i did sent you email.
Maybe some kind explanation of this lack of communication?
maybe mine 5.7BTC is not a lot for you but i am sure there is more people like me waiting for anything from you.

Your silence is not helping.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
hey bitmain. can you confirm my order?

001201401201705584031UlTYcAe0694

payed yesterday and im still waiting the payment confirmation email.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
im from Poland and my ranking for international outside EU packages would be
1. Fedex
2. DHL
3. UPS
1000. EMS (its always like 7-14 days customs delay)

I would vote the same for canada, maybe a little better for EMS though
Activity: 126
im from Poland and my ranking for international outside EU packages would be
1. Fedex
2. DHL
3. UPS
1000. EMS (its always like 7-14 days customs delay)
legendary
Activity: 1405
Merit: 1001
UPS do suck in the EU, i have heard they do okay/good else where though? Just not the EU.
DHL are much better for EU but lack in the US so i read.

This might be correct as long as there it is a shipment within europe, so customs is not involved.
In Germany DHL delivers everything to official customs clearing while other shipping companies seem to have their own customs offices.
While almost every DHL order is being returned by customs I never had that problem with UPS/FedEx.
Activity: 826
°^°
legendary
Activity: 1036
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom
Yes, i forgot to add in prior post that all that mess with lack of vat and communication you had to cancel an order and bitmain stated to refund you even if they dont get the package.
I understund both positions and due large sum of money here involved, bitmain changed statmant and now first want to have the package in their hands and only then issue you a refund.
Hope all get sorted elasticband and bitmain.

UPS has been nothing but fantastic to me, but DHL hates me Sad [US based]

Pretty much a good summery of the situation, anyway Bitmain has Pm'ed me and hopfully it is being dealt with.
Back to bashing courier services for a bit.

UPS & Fedex have a really bad habit of delivery goods to me, not mentioning or collecting VAT, then one or two months later sending threatening letter demanding payment in 7days before it gets passed on to a government debt collector.

DHL call before hand to let me know what to pay before they deliver.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Folks, elasticband does not talk about unit delivery and delay. Look few pages back about packet of 500 u1 unit were stuck at china customs office and ups reqired vat number.

I am talking about lack of communication resulting it delays, the whole VAT situation could have been dealt with if tracking was handed out in a timely fashion.  Miss-communications and constantly getting told it was being dealt by one person then when i speak to another i get a totally different story.

I have been told UPS have contacted me and i did not tell them to release the package and this is why it is still on hold. At no point until yesterday have i spoke to UPS or have they tried to contact me as i was told it was getting dealt with on the china side.

When i spoke to UPS today they say the complete opposite of what Bitmain tells me, they say it is the senders obligation to have the package returned. I can only reject the package upon the receiving and as i have not received i cannot reject, even the racking has updated twice saying they have contacted the sender. Nothing about receiver.

UPS tracking has updated to "Clearance in Progress" so hopefully.

21/01/2014    18:11   Awaiting release from Clearance/Government agency / UPS contacted the sender

15/01/2014    18:21   Awaiting release from Clearance/Government agency / UPS contacted the sender
Yes, i forgot to add in prior post that all that mess with lack of vat and communication you had to cancel an order and bitmain stated to refund you even if they dont get the package from customs first.
I understund both positions and due large sum of money here involved, bitmain changed statmant and now first want to have the package in their hands and only then issue you a refund.
Hope all get sorted elasticband and bitmain.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Owner, Minersource.net
UPS can be a bitch and a half. They routinely fail to deliver things to my building (delivery attempts are marked as late as 9:45pm) and i have NEVER gotten any calls from the front lobby buzzer or seen 'delivery notice' cards left anywhere to show they even tried.

On the last package i called UPS the day it shipped and asked they put it immediately for pickup at the distrobution and was told I cant request that until after a first attempt, but that the shipper could. I asked Bitmain and was told they can't do that once its shipped. So of course, UPS put my package on a truck for delivery, then suddenly changed their minds and marked it for pickup and never even bothered to attempt the delivery despite it already on the truck.

I'm sure the communication could be better, but UPS has some serious communications issues between their call centers and distribution/shipping facilities

UPS do suck in the EU, i have heard they do okay/good else where though? Just not the EU.

UPS has been nothing but fantastic to me, but DHL hates me Sad [US based]
legendary
Activity: 1036
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom
UPS can be a bitch and a half. They routinely fail to deliver things to my building (delivery attempts are marked as late as 9:45pm) and i have NEVER gotten any calls from the front lobby buzzer or seen 'delivery notice' cards left anywhere to show they even tried.

On the last package i called UPS the day it shipped and asked they put it immediately for pickup at the distrobution and was told I cant request that until after a first attempt, but that the shipper could. I asked Bitmain and was told they can't do that once its shipped. So of course, UPS put my package on a truck for delivery, then suddenly changed their minds and marked it for pickup and never even bothered to attempt the delivery despite it already on the truck.

I'm sure the communication could be better, but UPS has some serious communications issues between their call centers and distribution/shipping facilities

Jump to: