Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 281. (Read 346284 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
is it ok to use one 1200W psu for 3 Antminers?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Paied for two antminers s1

Transaction id: 926e4b1f40458fd159e03a32047709d88c58499644ec310b9e3f06bd488735c4
Activity: 386
Merit: 250

Personally, I have a feeling the Ant S1 I ordered Sunday night will be delivered here to our place on Thursday, local time.  A little bird named spuym  told me.   Good night.

palawan is your Sunday order showing as shipped on their site?

No, it's still showing as Unshipped on the Bitmaintech website.  I checked my wife's  My UPS account and it's there scheduled for delivery this Thursday.  I put it under my wife's name as I will be at work.  Signup for My UPS and also UPS My Choice and see if it's there.  Make sure your name and address match exactly the address you provided to Bitmaintech website.  Oh, I'm in the US.
elasticband,

That is a big order but that doesn't give you the right to accuse Bitmain of stealing your 33btc.  You know they have received over 1400btc (from what I remember last I looked) so although your 33btc order is a lot, it's not really that much.

With no communication and threats of getting 21btc or 0btc back if i post publicly, then it is pretty much as close to stealing as they can get.

To me it looks like they are stalling until they finish selling all their s1

I finally get some communication though.

we are talking to UPS every day, hope to clear the problem causing holding and get the package soon. meanwhile you also may check the staus with your own tracking number, we still can't all control the package now.
we promise refund, and we will do it when we receive package.
anyway, thank you for your cooperation to contact UPS.

Ok, I'm sorry as it looks like your situation is very difficult.  I hope it will get resolved.  Good luck.
Activity: 290
My order 00120140119223526663zB49XKks06A0 placed 2014-01-19 22:35:27.0 has status Paid - Unshipped - Valid. Never got a confirmation e-mail, but I assume all is well as it says Paid and Valid.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

Personally, I have a feeling the Ant S1 I ordered Sunday night will be delivered here to our place on Thursday, local time.  A little bird named spuym  told me.   Good night.

palawan is your Sunday order showing as shipped on their site?
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom
elasticband,

That is a big order but that doesn't give you the right to accuse Bitmain of stealing your 33btc.  You know they have received over 1400btc (from what I remember last I looked) so although your 33btc order is a lot, it's not really that much.

With no communication and threats of getting 21btc or 0btc back if i post publicly, then it is pretty much as close to stealing as they can get.

To me it looks like they are stalling until they finish selling all their s1

I finally get some communication though.

we are talking to UPS every day, hope to clear the problem causing holding and get the package soon. meanwhile you also may check the staus with your own tracking number, we still can't all control the package now.
we promise refund, and we will do it when we receive package.
anyway, thank you for your cooperation to contact UPS.
elasticband,

That is a big order but that doesn't give you the right to accuse Bitmain of stealing your 33btc.  You know they have received over 1400btc (from what I remember last I looked) so although your 33btc order is a lot, it's not really that much.

This is listed on the first page:   All these product will be shipped before Jan 25th, and this is our promise

legendary
Bitmain can you please respond or communicate on the matter.

At the moment it looks like you are stealing 33btc as you are not communicating.

What is going on??

Please respond
legendary
Mr Elastic Band,
we promise the refund, and we will do it. your public comments does not speed up the refund process.

bitmain.....................

it is now Tuesday, have you contacted UPS?

I have left you a negative trust rating as  you are failing to deal with this, you are not communicating and you have tried to silence me from posting publicly with threats.

BITMAIN is not a a nice person to deal with once he has your money.

WARNING FOLKS BITMAIN IS HOLDING 33BTC WITH NO COMMUNICATION SINCE SUNDAY MORNING
legendary
Bitmain can you please respond or communicate on the matter.

At the moment it looks like you are stealing 33btc as you are not communicating.

What is going on??

Please respond
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003
NodeMasters
Hi ANTMAIN
 still waiting for a update on my order

00120140120175750039c48O3sDx0670

on the webiste it says

As soon as your payment is received in full you will receive email confirmation with order delivery details
but i have not had this yet ?

thanks
Paul
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
I think many shipment today from Bitmaint.
now about 4 pm in china,
still no status update, still Unshipped.
anyone got status change to Shipped today ?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
Whoever said these antminers use 500w @ 400mhz has got to be smoking shit and laying it out to rot....
I don tknow about the exact "400mhz" ... but at 393mhz my unit uses only 394w at the wall on a 80+ GOLD PSU - Rosewill Capstone 750W

These miners are pretty close to 1w / mhz w/ a good PSU... Im damn impressed!

Im gettin a plat PSU tomorrow and a 700w dell server PSU in coming days... will wire up both and try n give more effeciency reports =)
people always say power/wattage at the wall which is AC 110/220 volt.
anyone know the current S1 need at the 12 vdc ?
Probably on the order of 28-29A at the 400MHz setting, for me.
Whoever said these antminers use 500w @ 400mhz has got to be smoking shit and laying it out to rot....
I don tknow about the exact "400mhz" ... but at 393mhz my unit uses only 394w at the wall on a 80+ GOLD PSU - Rosewill Capstone 750W

Im gettin a plat PSU tomorrow and a 700w dell server PSU in coming days... will wire up both and try n give more effeciency reports =)
people always say power/wattage at the wall which is AC 110/220 volt.
anyone know the current S1 need at the 12 vdc ?
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002

Activity: 99
My order id is 00120140121040655811qK2TpCEM0671

Please ship via EMS, it has the least problems with clearing customs.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0

PSU is good. LEPA G1200 
Xed chips are on system board.

I understand where you are seeing your xs
I own 3 of them with a 4th on the way
Try powering them off, wait 30 seconds, and power them on again
If that doesn't work, and the xs stay in the same exact spot
Try to only power the main blade, that has the small circuit boards plugged into it
And see if the xs remain in the same exact spot

Randomly when I reboot them I see some random xs
If I keep clicking miner status, the xs to away as the unit heats up
If you read the setup link, it did say the unit sometimes shows xs but there is nothing wrong
Of no matter what you do (after you only power one blade) the x is always there
In the same exact spot, THEN you might have a problem
Can anyone confirm if the shipping is included in the 1.9 btc price?
Definitely seems to be.  And I'm not sure what company would be used?

Glad to see there is so much excitement re: the 180 GH/s Antminer!  I was trying to source one from China and finding there was a lot of price gouging.  1.9 btc is quite reasonable.
I sent 1.9 BTC and they confirm immediatly,
so i'm sure shipping is included.
Can anyone confirm if the shipping is included in the 1.9 btc price?
Definitely seems to be.  And I'm not sure what company would be used?

Glad to see there is so much excitement re: the 180 GH/s Antminer!  I was trying to source one from China and finding there was a lot of price gouging.  1.9 btc is quite reasonable.

shipping is included in the 1.90btc price.  My previous Ant came via UPS from China...   You can over clock it to 200GH/s+ if you don't mind losing the warranty.
Jump to: