Pages:
Author

Topic: AntMiner S3 - Group Buy - Credit Cards Accepted! Now Batch 5! - page 2. (Read 8563 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Are you shipping batch 6? Take Paypal?
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
Any news.....?
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
has made shipments to Colombia?
"i use translator :-("
Benny have you had issues with card processing? I had issues with Megabigpower.  Bank would bounce or double charge.  

Edit:
I put in a call to make sure they processed this one. They said it’s clear as of today and should show as such by tomorrow 8 AM for the merchant.  Order placed on the 31st.  This is a lot better than trying to buy Bitcoin stuff last year.  Double charged, withheld funds, returned payments.  Bank Of America was the worst. 
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
^what do you got those sitting on?
Activity: 56
Hey Benny,

I received my 8 Antminer S3's from you today.  They are all currently up and hashing!  One of them had a damaged fan, but I unscrewed and loosened the grill and it appears to be working just fine now.  Thanks Benny! I appreciate all your hard work!

Activity: 46
Hi Benny,
Any word on incoming S3's from batch 5? Just wondering as it looks like Bitmain is starting to ship them.

Thanks!
Batch 3 has been delivered. I am getting labels on the units so FedEx can come pick them up. All purchasers of Batch 3 should get tracking E-mailed to them today. If they do no, let me know.

Hey Benny, still no tracking number for my Order #3633

Thx/Jason.

Hi Jason,

It may be an extra day or two before yours go out. AntMiner screwed up and shipped only 50 of the 55 we ordered. I am still sorting out how many we have left to ship out. We found this out last night once we started processing. BitMain has yet to tell me what's going on Undecided

As soon as they say something, I will let you know. Very sorry for this!

Got your notice about shipping and waybill has been created. yay! Thanks so much!
If payment with btc is their a discount? I was going to pick up one more via BTC but the price was still $450.00 at check out. 

Should be 2.5% off. If it does not work, contact me and I will process a discount for you.

Thank You, I sent you a PM with order info.
Activity: 391
If payment with btc is their a discount? I was going to pick up one more via BTC but the price was still $450.00 at check out. 

Should be 2.5% off. If it does not work, contact me and I will process a discount for you.

I put in an order for 3 and a cable.
Boo-urns! Ah well. No worries.
Batch 3 has been delivered. I am getting labels on the units so FedEx can come pick them up. All purchasers of Batch 3 should get tracking E-mailed to them today. If they do no, let me know.

Thx/Jason.

Hi Jason,

It may be an extra day or two before yours go out. AntMiner screwed up and shipped only 50 of the 55 we ordered. I am still sorting out how many we have left to ship out. We found this out last night once we started processing. BitMain has yet to tell me what's going on Undecided

As soon as they say something, I will let you know. Very sorry for this!

Thx/Jason.
Activity: 56
Yep, just got my email with tracking information for my miners!  Thanks Benny! Smiley
Hey OP... first, nice looking site, and offering up the S3 at non-inflated prices is refreshing to see.

Speaking of the S3, you might want to edit the description.  The S3 is 340W at the wall for 441GH/s... not the 366 you have listed.

Thanks!

I would try to get the prices even cheaper, but I can't get the units in the quantities needed to get a really good deal. BitMain offered me a KILLER deal on S1's just before the phased them out, and I swore I'd never (not) try to build up a good business with them ever sense.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Hey OP... first, nice looking site, and offering up the S3 at non-inflated prices is refreshing to see.

Speaking of the S3, you might want to edit the description.  The S3 is 340W at the wall for 441GH/s... not the 366 you have listed.
Pages:
Jump to: