Pages:
Author

Topic: AntMiner S3 - Group Buy - Credit Cards Accepted! Now Batch 5! - page 6. (Read 8563 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Where are you shipping from?  Are these from batch 1?

Can anyone vouch for this guy?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
should i be the guinea pig in regards to this transaction since nobody has responded ?? Grin

ill purchase two for $450 each.

S
Activity: 391
Merit: 250
SCAM ALERT: There is a user PMing people in this this thread using a similar user name such as 'Benny198"S" offering payment info. This is not me. I do not need to provide you a BTC address for payment. Our official site uses GoCoin to invoice and handle payments.

Hi guys,

I did a search and saw what kind of GB's were available for the S3, and how there is seemingly none going on. For those wanting to buy just one unit, you may want to look into what I am offering, as its cheaper than Ebay/Amazon/ect, and we're accepting all major forms of payment, including credit cards, unlike all other vendors that I've seen (sans EBay/Amazon charging 10% above what we're asking).

I am placing another order for AntMiner S3's. Yet again, you can use our store to purchase them using Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, or GoCoin. For larger volume orders, we can do a wire + a sizable discount on volume orders. The price starts at $450 USD per unit. As per BitMain, this would ship to us on August 7th, and then ship to you on/around August 10th or 11th, depending on when they clear customs.

We are offering a refund program if in case we miss the batch 5 target. If they sell out/move to Batch 6 and reduce the price, we will offer a discount directly proportional to whatever discount they make. This way, if you get the product late, you get a discount (assuming BitMain reduces the price).

The URL to purchase is: http://buyahash.com/shop/antminer-s3-440-ghs-asic-miner/

Seemingly, AntMiner is still claiming the 441 GH/s hashrate on this round of machines. Please note this, as the initial quoted speed was 480, but was reduced.

Thank you so much!

The post for Batch #3 was as follows:

Unlike other GBs, I've already fronted the money to BitMain to pay for the first 55, which was completed today. I anticipate delivery on the 20th or 22nd as per the last E-mail I've received from them. This was their "Batch #3" as per their website - we wired the funds the day prior to them selling out.

You can buy them through our webstore:

http://buyahash.com/shop/antminer-s3-480-ghs-asic-miner/

I have 55 on order from them. If we sell out, I'll look at buying more if we have the funds available to do so. I'll keep the price updated as best as I can to ensure that if BitMain drops the price on subsequent batches/shipments, we can do the same as well.

Shipping will be first-come-first served. We utilize shipping processors that will automatically generate tracking information for you upon order, so you don't need to worry about knowing if/when your order gets shipped out.

Thanks!