Pages:
Author

Topic: AntMiner S3 - Group Buy - Credit Cards Accepted! Now Batch 5! - page 4. (Read 8563 times)

Activity: 391
Merit: 250
Damn saw this too late.  If anyone backs out I'll take 1-2!

I actually have about 10 left from sales on the site. I want to take inventory of them before we sell out the rest, if in case there are any issues from the factory, or current buyers want more. If any are left, I'll make sure they're available to you.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Damn saw this too late.  If anyone backs out I'll take 1-2!
Activity: 32
Would you ship to uk?
Activity: 266
Where are you shipping from?  Are these from batch 1?

Can anyone vouch for this guy?
Yes, I can vouch for Benny1985. rock solid.

she's soft like tofu
but has a great and rock solid reputation
donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!
Where are you shipping from?  Are these from batch 1?

Can anyone vouch for this guy?
Yes, I can vouch for Benny1985. rock solid.
I was given a price adjustment by Benny and refunded $37.50 x2 for my order with him.

I'm currently mining on my 2 Antminer S3 Batch 1's....can't wait to get two more!

Waiting for that shipping notification is like waiting for christmas!
legendary
Activity: 1173
Merit: 1001
Two left on the site. I am keeping the price of $500 for all new orders, as our competitors are still way higher than us even after the rebate. All purchasers prior to the change in hash rate have been refunded $37.50 per S3 that was ordered.

Sounds a little exploitative when you get a refund either way.

If you feel that way, feel free to purchase from any of our competitors. Our prices are still lower than any other major offering that accepts credit cards. I was planning on raising the price to $550.00 once we got close to selling out, as we've almost went through our entire allotment of 55 units. But instead I've kept the price the same to hedge against selling out so quickly.

Just placed an order!  Can't wait to get a shipping confirmation, and get this baby!
Two left on the site. I am keeping the price of $500 for all new orders, as our competitors are still way higher than us even after the rebate. All purchasers prior to the change in hash rate have been refunded $37.50 per S3 that was ordered.

If you feel that way, feel free to purchase from any of our competitors. Our prices are still lower than any other major offering that accepts credit cards. I was planning on raising the price to $550.00 once we got close to selling out, as we've almost went through our entire allotment of 55 units. But instead I've kept the price the same to hedge against selling out so quickly.

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'

Not bad for the early buyers. I got my shipping info for the two I ordered. Direct from them.  They arrive on friday.

I should have order one from you It would have beed a good price. oh well.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Any update here? Might order one or two if they are $450.
Well, I just went ahead and pulled the trigger on two of these from you guys.  I have PSU's ready and waiting.

I believe in you, Benny!  Don't let me down!

Good deal!

If you want, PM me if you'd like one of our free PSU on switches (works wonders for AntMiners). Just make sure you let me know so I can throw one in.

Thanks Benny!

Super excited!  Thanks for the PSU switches but I've already got electric taped in paper clips Tongue

I'd definitely appreciate it if you did a discount on my order; but you know, we'll wait and see what Bitmain wants to do. 

Either way I have no regrets, Benny!
legendary
I have an E-mail in to BitMain to see how the coupon can be redeemed, and go from there. I can't really make a decision until I have an option to utilize with their company. For example, I have no clue when Batch 4 would commence to apply a coupon towards, so there's a potential gamble for my company there. But as soon as I get word from BitMain on how I am to proceed, I will contact everyone that's ordered, and make a decision on future sales/ect.

LIKELY, what I will do is give the full 10% discount to everyone that has ordered by the end of the day, assuming BitMain informs me of the coupon options by EoD. So I would suggest to order now, as I am near-certain that unless BM screws me over (which is unlikely), I will drop the price to $450 for everyone that has already paid.. But likely keep the price @ $500 for new customers as I am still selling them at a reasonable speed. 

An understandable move.  Most likely I will end up buying two in batch 4 and use the coupons from them.  I had preferred only 3 pieces two from them and one from you.  But with them giving me coupons I will end up buying two from them. 

Good luck with your remaining units on sale.
I have an E-mail in to BitMain to see how the coupon can be redeemed, and go from there. I can't really make a decision until I have an option to utilize with their company. For example, I have no clue when Batch 4 would commence to apply a coupon towards, so there's a potential gamble for my company there. But as soon as I get word from BitMain on how I am to proceed, I will contact everyone that's ordered, and make a decision on future sales/ect.

LIKELY, what I will do is give the full 10% discount to everyone that has ordered by the end of the day, assuming BitMain informs me of the coupon options by EoD. So I would suggest to order now, as I am near-certain that unless BM screws me over (which is unlikely), I will drop the price to $450 for everyone that has already paid.. But likely keep the price @ $500 for new customers as I am still selling them at a reasonable speed. 
legendary
okay now that bitmaintech has announced the gear will not hash at 478 it will hash at 441.  and they offer a 7.7% refund or a 10% coupon  what does your 500 usd price turn into?

Note I have not purchased one from you as of yet.

So  will you drop  5% to 475  keeping a piece of the cash refund for your self

or do you drop    7% to 465    keeping a very small part of the refund for your self

or lastly do you go to 450 giving the full total coupon discount.

Not to fault you this is why preorders suck.

I have 2 on order with bitmaintech.  I ordered them in the first 20 minutes of batch 1.

I need to know your plans  for the refund/coupon  that bitmaintech is giving to you .  I then need to figure do I order 1 from you at a better then 500 usd price.

Or do I take 2 coupons from bitmaintech and buy in batch 4.

Thanks for your reply.  

phil

Hi,

I was unaware of this. Let me contact BitMain to see what can be done, as we wired the money to them a few days ago. If they can give me a 10% discount on what we ordered (and, say, throw in extra units to me), then I will try to drop the price to you as well.

thanks for reply.  It happened last night bitmain's post is here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7832797

Hello everyone,

When we were doing the first mass production, we found that not all of the S3’s DC/DC module could be stable enough to support the 478GH/s speed. After long time testing, all of the S3 run stably at 441GH/s, which however is 7.7% less than the 478GH/s we have announced.

So we decide the final specification of ANTMINER S3 here:

Hash Rate: 441 GH/s or more
Power Consumption: about 340 Watt at the wall when running at 441GH/s
Power Efficiency: 0.77 J/GH on wall
Power Supply: 12V DC
Size:  331 mm x 137 mm x 160 mm
Fans: Two 14038 fans mounted on both front and back ends.
Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 35 °C
Complied with: FCC / CE
Network Connection: Ethernet

Many of the customers may be lucky to find that their S3 can be overclocked to 478GH/s.

We apologize for this incident. We offer two options for customers:

1)   10.0% worth of coupon for the B1~B3 customers. This is the default option. (10% based on what you have paid for the B1~B3)
2)   7.7% worth of refund. We will release a function on our official website for application of this option. If you have bought from our resellers, please contact them and provide your Bitcoin address.

Shipping schedule updated:

Batch 1: The shipping will be finished in 14th and 17th.
Batch 2: It will be shipping out between 18th and 19th.
Batch 3: It will be shipping out between 19th and 22nd.

okay now that bitmaintech has announced the gear will not hash at 478 it will hash at 441.  and they offer a 7.7% refund or a 10% coupon  what does your 500 usd price turn into?

Note I have not purchased one from you as of yet.

So  will you drop  5% to 475  keeping a piece of the cash refund for your self

or do you drop    7% to 465    keeping a very small part of the refund for your self

or lastly do you go to 450 giving the full total coupon discount.

Not to fault you this is why preorders suck.

I have 2 on order with bitmaintech.  I ordered them in the first 20 minutes of batch 1.

I need to know your plans  for the refund/coupon  that bitmaintech is giving to you .  I then need to figure do I order 1 from you at a better then 500 usd price.

Or do I take 2 coupons from bitmaintech and buy in batch 4.

Thanks for your reply.  

phil

Hi,

I was unaware of this. Let me contact BitMain to see what can be done, as we wired the money to them a few days ago. If they can give me a 10% discount on what we ordered (and, say, throw in extra units to me), then I will try to drop the price to you as well.
God help me.  I won some cash gambling this morning. I will buy one of these as soon as I get the cash to the bank Monday, if they are still $500 and in stock. 

We've sold a lot, but we still have *about* 20 unsold.
Well, I just went ahead and pulled the trigger on two of these from you guys.  I have PSU's ready and waiting.

I believe in you, Benny!  Don't let me down!

Good deal!

If you want, PM me if you'd like one of our free PSU on switches (works wonders for AntMiners). Just make sure you let me know so I can throw one in.
Activity: 440
Almost made a purchase. I may just wait for batch 4.
Pages:
Jump to: