Pages:
Author

Topic: AntMiner S3 - Group Buy - Credit Cards Accepted! Now Batch 5! - page 5. (Read 8563 times)

legendary
Activity: 4102
Merit: 7765
'The right to privacy matters'
okay now that bitmaintech has announced the gear will not hash at 478 it will hash at 441.  and they offer a 7.7% refund or a 10% coupon  what does your 500 usd price turn into?

Note I have not purchased one from you as of yet.

So  will you drop  5% to 475  keeping a piece of the cash refund for your self

or do you drop    7% to 465    keeping a very small part of the refund for your self

or lastly do you go to 450 giving the full total coupon discount.

Not to fault you this is why preorders suck.

I have 2 on order with bitmaintech.  I ordered them in the first 20 minutes of batch 1.

I need to know your plans  for the refund/coupon  that bitmaintech is giving to you .  I then need to figure do I order 1 from you at a better then 500 usd price.

Or do I take 2 coupons from bitmaintech and buy in batch 4.

Thanks for your reply.  

phil
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
I just purchased one =)

Amazon Payments = WIN!

Honestly I was stressing over the huge BTC Purchase I made prior to S3's releasing but now I'm stoked about my purchase.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
God help me.  I won some cash gambling this morning. I will buy one of these as soon as I get the cash to the bank Monday, if they are still $500 and in stock. 
WOW!!!
T_T am not that good at gambling

Well, I just went ahead and pulled the trigger on two of these from you guys.  I have PSU's ready and waiting.

I believe in you, Benny!  Don't let me down!

it takes amazon payments?  that is really good.

I have an amazon visa I get 3%  so it is almost as cheap as direct from bitmaintech. 500 - 3%

is 485 a unit  pretty good.

Just checked out the site and it looks like I can pay with my amazon visa.

So 485 will be my net cost.  I am still waiting on info on my order for two from bitmaintech.
i have $50 gift coupons from writing some articles
dont know its still valid or not...
ordered some from bitmain, cant order anymore, no money left
legendary
Well, I just went ahead and pulled the trigger on two of these from you guys.  I have PSU's ready and waiting.

I believe in you, Benny!  Don't let me down!

it takes amazon payments?  that is really good.

I have an amazon visa I get 3%  so it is almost as cheap as direct from bitmaintech. 500 - 3%

is 485 a unit  pretty good.

Just checked out the site and it looks like I can pay with my amazon visa.

So 485 will be my net cost.  I am still waiting on info on my order for two from bitmaintech.
Activity: 440
God help me.  I won some cash gambling this morning. I will buy one of these as soon as I get the cash to the bank Monday, if they are still $500 and in stock. 
Activity: 266
i'll wait till there's a discount on the price... Cheesy
Activity: 91
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling
Went ahead and ordered a few from you.  The Antminer S3 looks pretty solid on paper so i'm hoping to have them up and running by the end of this month.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Well, I just went ahead and pulled the trigger on two of these from you guys.  I have PSU's ready and waiting.

I believe in you, Benny!  Don't let me down!

legendary
Benny is legit...id vouch for that any day.  I have purchased from BAH several times and even spoke on the phone with him.

yeah and with cc you are protected.

I have two on order with  bitmaintech and I want a third.  I am hoping to get a shipping notice from bitmaintech and then i will order the third here.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
Benny is legit...id vouch for that any day.  I have purchased from BAH several times and even spoke on the phone with him.
legendary
I may order one. can I reserve one?  

here is my deal I have 2 paid for in  batch one. I ordered in the first hour or so of orders.

I decided I need a third, but not a fourth.  I would like to reserve one and pay for it when I get my first 2.

Since  the first 2 should come days ahead of batch 3  we should be good.

If they come and have a crazy bad issue I would cancel the reservation.

If they come and they work I would pay for the one I reserved from you.

Activity: 391
Where are you shipping from?  Are these from batch 1?

Can anyone vouch for this guy?

BuyAHash
106 West Main Street
Circleville, Ohio, 43113
740-601-9922

“BuyAHash” is a website service of Coin Services, LLC

Coin Services (Official LLC Name)
Benjamin Schlichter
Circleville, Ohio, USA
740-601-9922

government registration: http://www2.sos.state.oh.us/pls/bsqry/f?p=100:7:0::NO:7:P7_CHARTER_NUM:2191043
SEC filling: http://www.sec.gov/cgi-bin/browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=%201598311%20&owner=include&count=40
LiteCoinTalk Thread (scrypt shares IPO for further details about him&business): https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=3126.0

IMHO, the guy seems to do the legit business for quite some time.

Benjamin, please, let us know from which BATCH are you selling S3s -> BATCH 1/2/3 ? Thank you very much.

This is all correct. If anyone is worried, you can always call us. We really haven't done a lot of AntMiner business, until the very end of the S1, and we've had a lot of capital freed up lately to try and persue more S3 sales. We're working on creating a much larger and more robust presence in retail sales, so hopefully this is the first post of a lot more. Generally, I don't post here because I sell out of everything when its offered (I've done Blue and Red Fury pre-orders before, but generally hate pre-orders unless I know the factory will ship when they say they will).

And like Boldar said - the idea behind this is to offer legitimate fiat payments for S3's at reasonable rates. On Amazon, I know they are going for $50-100 more due to the Amazon tax. This allows us to sell at the most rock-bottom prices. But I do plan on raising the prices to $525-550 if we have any left when we take physical delivery of the batch.
Where are you shipping from?  Are these from batch 1?

You can look at my trust rating. You can also look at the fact that we've done a ton of business on Amazon with a 97%+ positive feedback rating:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aag/main/ref=olp_merch_name_1?ie=UTF8&asin=B00HP4M2KU&isAmazonFulfilled=0&seller=A2X6P52S5O7ZVU

We don't have the S3's on Amazon yet, as I really don't like doing pre-orders on Amazon. Otherwise, I can probably ask a few BTalk users to come to this thread to vouch for me otherwise.

BitMain stated to me it was Batch #3 with a shipping date (to our facility) between July 20-22nd. Shipping from Ohio, USA.
c2m
Activity: 80
Where are you shipping from?  Are these from batch 1?

BuyAHash
106 West Main Street
Circleville, Ohio, 43113
740-601-9922

“BuyAHash” is a website service of Coin Services, LLC

Coin Services (Official LLC Name)
Benjamin Schlichter
Circleville, Ohio, USA
740-601-9922

government registration: http://www2.sos.state.oh.us/pls/bsqry/f?p=100:7:0::NO:7:P7_CHARTER_NUM:2191043
SEC filling: http://www.sec.gov/cgi-bin/browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=%201598311%20&owner=include&count=40
LiteCoinTalk Thread (scrypt shares IPO for further details about him&business): https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=3126.0

IMHO, the guy seems to do the legit business for quite some time.

Benjamin, please, let us know from which BATCH are you selling S3s -> BATCH 1/2/3 ? Thank you very much.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100

I can vouch for him. I've been doing business with Ben for well over a year and I also ordered over $10k of gridseeds from him a few months back when he was one of the first to get the bulk pricing on them in the US. Never a problem with any transactions.

If you have enough BTC for 2 then order direct from Bitmain, but if you only want one and /or using a Credit Card, consider this offer.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
should i be the guinea pig in regards to this transaction since nobody has responded ?? Grin

ill purchase two for $450 each.

S

I was thinking the same thing...otherwise why not just wait until the next batch is released in another week or two?

he is letting you order 1 machine and use a credit card at the best price on earth . (for non btc orders)

so if you want 1 machine order from him.  use your credit card and wait.

if you are like me use btc and order 2 or more from bitmaintech's website.

I have BTC but not enough for 2   Cry
legendary
should i be the guinea pig in regards to this transaction since nobody has responded ?? Grin

S

I was thinking the same thing...otherwise why not just wait until the next batch is released in another week or two?

he is letting you order 1 machine and use a credit card at the best price on earth . (for non btc orders)

so if you want 1 machine order from him.  use your credit card and wait.

if you are like me use btc and order 2 or more from bitmaintech's website.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

You can look at my trust rating. You can also look at the fact that we've done a ton of business on Amazon with a 97%+ positive feedback rating:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aag/main/ref=olp_merch_name_1?ie=UTF8&asin=B00HP4M2KU&isAmazonFulfilled=0&seller=A2X6P52S5O7ZVU

We don't have the S3's on Amazon yet, as I really don't like doing pre-orders on Amazon. Otherwise, I can probably ask a few BTalk users to come to this thread to vouch for me otherwise.

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

S

Pages:
Jump to: