Pages:
Author

Topic: Antshares/ NEO [NEO] - page 31. (Read 102838 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 11, 2017, 09:36:15 AM
I know a lot of you don't follow TA and honestly, a lot of the coins really aren't paying much attention to it either. Fundamentals is playing a big part in all of this; however, I'm just throwing this out there. I hope it doesn't follow the technicals but if it does, it looks like another H&S is forming and there is a lot of downside. The previous H&S had a downside target of around 5000, and it hit it. Take it for what it's worth.

https://www.coinigy.com/s/i/59b677d003add/
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
September 10, 2017, 06:39:00 PM
And lift-off!! Green dildo for Neo. I repeat green dildos for Neo!

Buy! Buy! Buy!

Haha you made me laugh, but I agree with the gist of your statement lol
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
September 10, 2017, 01:27:37 PM
And lift-off!! Green dildo for Neo. I repeat green dildos for Neo!

Buy! Buy! Buy!
September 10, 2017, 12:21:45 PM
The time to buy back in to NEO is NOW! Sep 11 will kick off a huge competition which will generate competing dapps for the NEO chain. China raised an eyebrow, NEO didn't die, bitcoin is still $500 or more above where it was a month ago. I've been watching all this very carefully. I believe this is about as low as NEO is going to get. Anyone still holding now is fully committed. Weak hands are gone. If you were like me and sold high to wait for a day like this, its here. I'm telling you, come Monday, the market will awaken. Don't be late.

https://medium.com/@cityofzion/weekly-report-9-2017-09-03-f675ca75285c
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
The Operating System for DAOs
September 10, 2017, 12:19:02 PM
NEO is going to be fine it is on Bittrex and Bitfinex echanges. I think that in one year the price may double so it is a good investment. They are developing and more ppl are using their blockchain. It is good to have diversity in term of cryptos. Always spread your portfolios
September 10, 2017, 12:15:03 PM
So how many of you (looking for Chinese opinions) believe that
"ghost month" has anything to do with current price or NEO, and a number of other cryptos??
Also any coincidence all this current scare about Chinese regulation also happening during "ghost month"...
September 10, 2017, 12:11:13 PM
Facebook is blocked in China, so people would use Chinese Wechat;
Google is blocked in China, so people would use Chinese Baidu.
See a pattern here? China is just protecting their own market.
My prediction is that new regulations will only allow Chinese people invest in Chinese blockchain, such as NEO. Ethrereum will be banned from Chinese exchanges.
Just my guess!
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
September 10, 2017, 08:30:13 AM
It happened multiple times before. Whatever china does makes it stronger.
Activity: 476
September 10, 2017, 07:52:52 AM
Can one rationally argue that the negative news about ICO bans from China could be a positive thing for NEO in the long term?
There is no way China is going to ban this forever.
The most obvious scenario would be a collaboration between Chinese Government,
NEO and perhaps Microsoft China.
This is just my speculation!!

Well as you know the Chinese have a habit of banning stuff only to reconcile later. This ban probably won't be permanent. If it is, it'll be a long time before the market goes up again as most investors are actually chinese. A collaboration seems unlikely yet possible
Hope so, there a temporaray downwards. I guess, a good opportunities to buy in. China's attempts to manipulate Bitcoin to promote their product can't last.
Activity: 252
September 10, 2017, 07:47:29 AM
it will most likely will return to $40-$50 range. i am buying all i can @ the current price of $30. looking at the long term

Did you manage to pick any up when the price dipped recently?  I think you're right though, $30 is still a great price.  i think we will come out of this China business with restrictions on ICOs, but not a total ban.  At that time, prepare for Moonshot!

I think so too, remember when China closed some of its biggest exchanges? The market only got stronger once they reopened, so I'm expecting the same thing here

Yeah I think you are right.  As another poster said, it wouldn't surprise me if it was all just market manipulation to get in at a cheaper price and gaining more control over cryptocurrencies.  From their point of view it would just be a good business strategy.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
September 09, 2017, 12:17:33 PM
Can one rationally argue that the negative news about ICO bans from China could be a positive thing for NEO in the long term?

Well as you know the Chinese have a habit of banning stuff only to reconcile later. This ban probably won't be permanent. If it is, it'll be a long time before the market goes up again as most investors are actually chinese. A collaboration seems unlikely yet possible
September 09, 2017, 11:26:15 AM
Activity: 224
September 09, 2017, 10:59:56 AM
Nice Coin, after the rebrand its getting better and better, got some antshares. but whats with china now? Could be a good coin for the future, but don't know if its coming in trouble. what do you guys think about the china thing?
September 09, 2017, 10:41:19 AM
chinese officials doing their best to get in the game...make sure u have extra btc when they spread news for FUD to get in again.. they are manipulating chinese investors to get out of btc trading and a few IN.. then they will announce that everything is back to normal after they are all in on their cryptos... best way to make money of other peoples money... make chinese scary news to create fear.. what a powerful foe they are... power to manipulate through news and regulate.. all for their own benefit.. oh well too bad chinese official we are here to hodl just like u guys.. hope u get fkn arrested soon.
September 09, 2017, 10:39:35 AM
NEO Believers!!! Did you ever heard about the next big Project Da Hongfei is advising too??!
Couldn't believe that.
It's so great.
What will happen with the price if Loopring will officially join our NEO ecosystem??!🙄😉

https://loopring.org/en/team.html
Activity: 659
Merit: 500
Zepher is scammer!:)
September 09, 2017, 02:22:02 AM
if the Chinese market returns to normal then the price of neo will rise to 40-50 $
I think the loss was exaggerated and the chance to buy now exists .

If looks on 1d chart...then seems Neo need to break 26$ today...then go up Cool
Activity: 37
September 09, 2017, 01:34:29 AM
I use the site cryptocompare, and the only active exchange listed for ANS right now is Yunbi.
Also, if you watch the ANS trades you will be able to see which exchange they are being bought/sold from; which is only Yunbi right now? Maybe it is due to the rename etc. taking place now as /u/Jokerpr0 mentioned Smiley
Perhaps the cryptocompare website is not working properly for ANS, but it has always been great for other coins/tokens Sad
Thanks for your responses guys, appreciated!
Activity: 63
September 09, 2017, 12:46:06 AM
it will most likely will return to $40-$50 range. i am buying all i can @ the current price of $30. looking at the long term

Did you manage to pick any up when the price dipped recently?  I think you're right though, $30 is still a great price.  i think we will come out of this China business with restrictions on ICOs, but not a total ban.  At that time, prepare for Moonshot!
i tend to tether half of my coins to usdt before the weekend in case things get red. i manage to scoop up neo at the dip and trade back and fourth with $2-$3 margin and was able to accumulate more neo. and today i was able to scoop up more of neo and QTUM at a discount. good profits and good trading, but if china can manipulate the prices causing the exchanges to go red, i think new investors will look somewhere else to invest their money if china keeps up with this shady ways. maybe we should ban china in general from trading cryptos.
Activity: 546
September 08, 2017, 11:02:51 AM
Price recover up only to lose steam from a news break again https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/neo/usd
Sad or someone manipulating strings
September 08, 2017, 10:59:49 AM
Things are going to get much worse before they get better in the short term.
If you're a trader, don't be afraid to try and add a few eth to your stack,
but don't be a greedy like I was last drop.
If you're a hodler, go and enjoy your weekend.
This isn't the end of crypto..
Pages:
Jump to: