Pages:
Author

Topic: Antshares/ NEO [NEO] - page 32. (Read 102838 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 08, 2017, 10:13:56 AM
Guys, I have some error occur on my Neon wallet.
I just wanted to inquire if it has occurred to anyone.
I tried claiming my Gas tokens so I left my wallet open for a few mins.
When I went back to it, it showed that all my Neo coins was deducted from my account and is recorded in my transaction history without ever touching the send button.
Has this ever occurred to anyone?
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
September 08, 2017, 08:49:06 AM
if the Chinese market returns to normal then the price of neo will rise to 40-50 $
I think the loss was exaggerated and the chance to buy now exists .
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
September 08, 2017, 06:17:08 AM
it will most likely will return to $40-$50 range. i am buying all i can @ the current price of $30. looking at the long term

Did you manage to pick any up when the price dipped recently?  I think you're right though, $30 is still a great price.  i think we will come out of this China business with restrictions on ICOs, but not a total ban.  At that time, prepare for Moonshot!

I think so too, remember when China closed some of its biggest exchanges? The market only got stronger once they reopened, so I'm expecting the same thing here
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
September 08, 2017, 04:03:48 AM
it will most likely will return to $40-$50 range. i am buying all i can @ the current price of $30. looking at the long term

Did you manage to pick any up when the price dipped recently?  I think you're right though, $30 is still a great price.  i think we will come out of this China business with restrictions on ICOs, but not a total ban.  At that time, prepare for Moonshot!
Activity: 102
September 08, 2017, 01:41:19 AM

i jst bought 150 neos

hedging my bets but might be a lot more.....  upset i didnt buy at $16 but if this goes near 60 in a few months and continues to grow im gonna be quite pleased
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
September 07, 2017, 11:37:31 PM
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
September 07, 2017, 09:45:52 PM
In tour opinion neo will return to 50$ during september?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
September 07, 2017, 08:32:38 PM
i hope china government don't touch to this project. because this team is working good and making good projects.
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
September 07, 2017, 07:19:42 PM
bitfinex launch give to NEO some force. i hope it won't break again.
Activity: 252
September 07, 2017, 07:18:42 PM
$16 NEO that we saw a few days ago was an absolute steal.  I just wish I had some spare capital to invest back then.  Still if everyone hold their portfolios for a year we're all be rich! ;P
Activity: 234
Merit: 102
September 07, 2017, 02:01:38 PM
FYI Bittrex often does routine maintenance.
Don't read too much in because it doesn't mean they are going to give GAS.
If you want that, when it comes back up, move it to a NEO wallet.
In time, perhaps they will realize that they are missing out on business because people are leaving their exchange with their coins.
It comes down to a business decision on whether they make more from your GAS or your repeat customer business... IMHO.

Binance pays gas if you hold your Neo there. I moved mine and I got .5 gas for free cause of a promo they had on.
September 07, 2017, 01:32:23 PM
Hello fellow investors.
My friend who has been in the cryptocurrency business for a while now has a pretty sound theory about what's going on with the China ban.
He said that this has happened before where the Chinese put a ban On IC o's and then the government officials by In, lift the ban, and see their profits skyrocket. In my opinion this is it time to buy not sell.
My regards to all of you.

This.

I also wrote something like this 2 days ago, don't remember in this or some other thread.
Govermnents are not trying to get rid of crypto, they can't. They however CAN manipulate it. You can bet that Xi Pingy owns a crapload of NEO right now.
Maybe Same thoughts haha lol
government cant rid of crypto, this is all about regulation .
they just want to get all records about illegal or legal ICO or Coins ..

point!
September 07, 2017, 01:22:27 PM
FYI Bittrex often does routine maintenance.
Don't read too much in because it doesn't mean they are going to give GAS.
If you want that, when it comes back up, move it to a NEO wallet.
In time, perhaps they will realize that they are missing out on business because people are leaving their exchange with their coins.
It comes down to a business decision on whether they make more from your GAS or your repeat customer business... IMHO.
September 07, 2017, 01:10:39 PM
Not sure if this was mentioned but thought I'd post anyway... Major update to Neon Wallet less than 24 hrs ago. Been playing around with it this morning and it's pretty cool!
Major Update: Encrypted Private Keys, Saved Accounts, and More
Many updates in this release including:
Ability to generated encrypted keys using NEP2
Ability to save encryped keys in local application storage, and login via passphrase
Import/export key backup files
Settings page for managing keys and block explorer
Encrypt and save existing private key that you generated with older version of Neon
Logging of public information to help debugging user issues
September 07, 2017, 01:07:13 PM
My BS call on the low price of NEO has been corrected by this nice 50% bounce,
 Until things really get started with Neo,
 it should be trading between the $30-$40 at the very least,
Looks like the market has caught back up on the value were working with here.
September 07, 2017, 01:02:47 PM
NEO took one of the worst beatings due to bad news I have ever seen a coin take.
It plummeted so hard and so fast yet hit the breaks and has been recovering healthily ever since.
Most coins could not take such a hit, but this tech is for real and here to stay.
People are going to realize this is the real deal and soon begin to invest heavily. wake up  NEO!
Activity: 321
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
September 07, 2017, 12:58:07 PM
Neo broke the falling trend line and now it is time to buy. I sold at 100s and bought today at 60s. A really great buying opportunity and finished the correction
September 07, 2017, 12:58:07 PM
The FUD over the China ICO ban seems to be over.
After causing a global panic on Monday with the announcement of an ICO ban,
a Chinese official has clarified the position saying that China will look to resume ICOs in the future after establishing licensing regulations.

http://boxmining.com/china-ico-ban-temporary-will-introduce-licensing-soon/
Activity: 830
Merit: 258
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 07, 2017, 12:40:56 PM
People should get serious about this project, it's a protocol already not an ICO and as we can see responses from their team they are seriously ready for any desigion of goverment, you can read the report https://neo.org/zh-CN/Blog/Details/65   Indeed, projects like this attract a lot of attention from people, because of the platform which will allow other cryptocurrency join this project
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
September 07, 2017, 12:39:17 PM
Hello fellow investors.
My friend who has been in the cryptocurrency business for a while now has a pretty sound theory about what's going on with the China ban.
He said that this has happened before where the Chinese put a ban On IC o's and then the government officials by In, lift the ban, and see their profits skyrocket. In my opinion this is it time to buy not sell.
My regards to all of you.

This.

I also wrote something like this 2 days ago, don't remember in this or some other thread.
Govermnents are not trying to get rid of crypto, they can't. They however CAN manipulate it. You can bet that Xi Pingy owns a crapload of NEO right now.
Pages:
Jump to: