Pages:
Author

Topic: Any advice for a newbie? - page 22. (Read 10710 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
August 06, 2018, 01:46:55 AM
Cryptographic forms of money are a novel wonder for our general public, so you ought to be mentally prepared for the most unforeseen spots of destiny. High unsteadiness is one of the key highlights of the crypto advertise. You can get up early in the day and see that medium-term costs have changed to the point of being unrecognizable. Before entering the digital currency showcase, read books, articles and comprehend the essential ideas: how cryptographic forms of money showed up, what are their principle highlights and how the biological community functions.
Activity: 138
August 06, 2018, 01:40:42 AM
my advice is just post valuable words and if the higher ranked member liked it then maybe you're gonna gain merit.
Activity: 215
August 06, 2018, 01:33:14 AM
That amazed me I guess.  You seamed to wake up in the morning so beautiful with out putting any make up.  A newbie with a lot of knowledge already that I wish I could be like you.  That's the attitude every newbie must have to be aware of what is cryptocurrency world is all about.
Activity: 113
August 06, 2018, 01:21:01 AM
Hello, man, I welcome you very much. As a newbie, your current status is very good. You don’t have to worry too much as a newbie. I think the first thing you need to do in the early stage is to focus on learning about the field of cryptocurrency. Knowledge, then try to earn some money through transactions or anything else related to encryption,
Activity: 238
August 06, 2018, 01:17:36 AM
Investment is the better way for newbie, But before investing, please read as much as you can. you should be target a big profit, And For that you should hold.
Investment and trade, any way of earning is good for the beginner. But there is one "but". You have to be a knowledgeable enough person to not make a loss. So learn everything before pouring in your money.
Activity: 126
August 06, 2018, 01:15:00 AM
Investment is the better way for newbie, But before investing, please read as much as you can. you should be target a big profit, And For that you should hold.
Activity: 303
Merit: 2
August 06, 2018, 12:42:10 AM
Just keep Researching,Reading,Exploring things.. 1-2 months is enough for you to learn new and incredible things here Wink BTW im interested now in trading and started learning new things about trading with my mentor   Smiley
For newbies, you need to rank up or gain activities and gain some merits in able for you to rank up. After you rank up you can join different bounty campaigns and gain tokens as a reward of the bounty campaigns.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
August 05, 2018, 11:03:15 PM
In my opinion, if you want to get immediate development from your investment, you better move some of your coins into coins that are far more potential, like ethereum and bitcoin. That will accelerate you in getting the investment value development. So you can harvest it in a faster time and with a satisfying value.
Activity: 31
August 05, 2018, 10:29:13 PM
By and large, I recorded are for the most part for long haul holds. It's totally your perception, in which way you might want to go. A few protection coins have a future. Keep in mind forget, on the off chance that they have great tech, group, bolster, and a decent strategy for success they have a gainful future!
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 05, 2018, 07:49:34 PM
Iwish i could tell you everything i know about crypto but you are here already, Crypto is not a game , neither is it a get rich quick scheme like most would want to believce, there are actually lots of wok to be done in the market for one to get where they want to be, there are lots of risks in the market, fo your research and make informed decision and dont trust too easy, above all, crypt is not for the faint hearted
Activity: 256
Merit: 1
August 05, 2018, 07:48:21 PM
now prices are starting to drop again for all coins, but it's still a stable category, if you want to sell at a high price you should download the blockfolio application, this is the easiest application to find out about the best-selling coin price on the market.
Don't miss a moment at a very good price.
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
August 05, 2018, 07:38:38 PM
If you're a newbie to crypto, make sure to do your homework before you start investing. Of course joining bitcointalk is a great first step to educating yourself on crypto. Then i would suggest getting a discord and telegram account so you can join crypto communities and participate in the conversation. You will find that many people are more than happy to answer questions and share their experiences with you. But remember crypto is not for the faint of heart so have a plan and stick to it. Finally beware of scammers and fake projects because they're looking for every opportunity to steal your funds!
Activity: 224
August 05, 2018, 07:27:06 PM
There is lots of things you need to learn about crypto as a newbie,
First as a newbie in crypto you have to read and learn a lot from this great community called bitcointalk, because it will equip you with the information and knowledge you need about crypto.
Activity: 74
August 05, 2018, 07:26:41 PM
often often read articles and information about coins that will experience price increases and new coins that will enter the exchange, never sell altcoin at a price lower than the purchase price

In other words, the point for a beginner is to learn everything related to crypto currencies. With a broad understanding will certainly be able to make good decisions. Beginners can trade, invest, even bounty, but focus and patience in one job are important.
Activity: 46
August 05, 2018, 07:17:33 PM
My contemplations with regards to new clients is to peruse and figure out how a specific thing functions before concocting a choice. With respect to you, it appears you have far to go and begun having your altcoins. The exhortation is as yet the same, keep learning until the point that you're accustomed to doing what you need. And furthermore endeavor to have routes on how you can acquire and pick up benefit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
keyTango
August 01, 2018, 12:52:15 PM
Hi guys,

Newbie here trying to set up a crypto profile. 1 month ago I had heard the name Bitcoin but didn't know what it was other than a digital currency and had not heard of any alt coins so bear with me  Undecided

I don't have a huge amount to invest, thus far i have 0.13 BTC and 2 ETH, 2.6k XRP AND 50 OMG. I want to keep adding to this and keep it for as long as needed, i  am not really interested in trading as i don't understand this space enough to do that.

Any ideas or thoughts? Should i move any of these around? Concentrate on adding to bitcoin? Add to XRP/OMG etc etc???

Also i have a ledger nano s en route to keep my coins.

cheers
I think that you need to study the crypto more deeply. Any advice will be played against you. You need to understand what you are doing. I have one advice - do not be lazy and learn the processes that occur in crypto. Then you will not ask such questions.
If he is not going to trade, and will only keep coins, then he almost does not need advice. He needs to buy the most popular coins and wait. And if he is going to actively trade, then this question should be approached seriously.
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
August 01, 2018, 12:33:33 PM
At the moment, the market is unstable and you need to be very careful before investing in a coin. Wait for the price to be restored. Examine the coin. And I'm sure that it will bring profit.
Activity: 281
Merit: 100
https://dozarplati.info
July 30, 2018, 03:20:48 PM
Beginners should be careful. Good projects are not very many and you must choose them for investment. Try to invest in the long run and look for good projects. You must have people to whom you can seek advice. At least, the guys who are bloggers. It must be successful investors and you must trust them
Activity: 294
July 30, 2018, 03:15:12 PM
Newbies at first should learn the rules of the forum and also examine the mistakes made by experienced community members, and only then make their own mistakes.
Activity: 224
July 30, 2018, 03:09:33 PM
My advice for you will be to keep on doing some research and study about Crypto space,  you've got pretty nice coin that you are holding,  but trust me you will want to add up in order not to add shitcoins to your portfolio you need to study the Crypto world
Pages:
Jump to: