Pages:
Author

Topic: Any advice for a newbie? - page 86. (Read 10710 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
November 10, 2017, 09:46:24 AM
Hi and welcome,

So far you seem to be better than most, continue researching into anything that interests you, other projects and coins and their roadmaps, teams, etc. It doesn't hurt to learn about markets and technical analysis. People will only shill their holdings and advise you to buy those to better their position. Learn about the best way to protect your investments and you seem to already be doing that with adding a Ledger Nano. Good luck.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
November 10, 2017, 09:38:25 AM
Hi guys,

Newbie here trying to set up a crypto profile. 1 month ago I had heard the name Bitcoin but didn't know what it was other than a digital currency and had not heard of any alt coins so bear with me  Undecided

I don't have a huge amount to invest, thus far i have 0.13 BTC and 2 ETH, 2.6k XRP AND 50 OMG. I want to keep adding to this and keep it for as long as needed, i  am not really interested in trading as i don't understand this space enough to do that.

Any ideas or thoughts? Should i move any of these around? Concentrate on adding to bitcoin? Add to XRP/OMG etc etc???

Also i have a ledger nano s en route to keep my coins.

cheers
Pages:
Jump to: