Pages:
Author

Topic: Any advice for NEWBIE? like me? - page 2. (Read 1623 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 06:48:55 AM
Two things which many many newbies suffer from is FUD and FOMO.

FUD - fear, uncertainty and doubt
FOMO - fear of missing out

you need to learn how not to suffer from these two diseases and how
to master the art and dicipline of patience.

FOMO can be applied in a good way and in the opposite way to how
it usually infects people. Now is a good time to act on FOMO because
It is a good time to buy bitcoin.
Oh yeah, that's valuable advice, since all newbies are really the most exposed to these two phobias. Never rush and do not make decisions on a hot head.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
September 09, 2018, 06:39:02 AM
I will accept all of your advice/s. Thanks in advance.
Follow these steps:
1) Read.
    Do research.
2) Read.
    Do research.
3) Read.
    Do research.

Use escrow.
If something sounds too good to be truth stay away from it.
Don't download random files.
Don't get phished - double check links.
Don't buy altcoins on peaks, buy on dips.
Go short on bitcoin.

What kind of advice are you looking for??

Lol we don't know what he needs so what advice should we give him, but if it concerns about security of the wallet,
then you have given is good advice dude, and if he asks about which coins are potential then that study and research should be done..
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
-ethernity cloud-
September 09, 2018, 06:37:03 AM
If you looking for free token you just need to do a bounty job and find the airdrop, it will give you capital to start your journey in trading. But if you want to trading, i think you just need to understand the pattern, graphics and etc.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
September 09, 2018, 06:30:13 AM
The main thing is do not hurry: thoroughly study the project (if it's an altcoin), in which you are going to invest. In this market you can earn good only if you act wisely, haste is punishable by a complete depreciation of your asset. Buy on the bottoms, diversify the portfolio, watch the news, the forum and the general mood of the market.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
September 09, 2018, 06:26:03 AM
Don't be offended but this is a spoonfeeding at its finest dude  Undecided which is insanely bad because you let yourself tolerate laziness. Or maybe I'm wrong, maybe you created this thread to get post activity, am i right?. Anyway, I don't care which one is your real reason, stoping this junk is what matters the most. I'm telling you honestly, these will not help you to improve so stop it as early as possible Smiley

Based on your post history, you only posted in the Altcoin section from the day you created your account up to this date. That's not bad at all, at least you are not lured in the Off Topics. However, much better if you will now start to become versatile, explore the whole forum dude. There are many boards way more interesting that that Smiley.
Activity: 214
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 06:16:30 AM
As a cryptocurrency trader and investor, I can point out two important things to you. Knowledge and Patience is the ability to enter to the cryptocurrency market. Do your own research about basics before entering to cryptocurrency field.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
September 09, 2018, 06:11:30 AM
Try first collect some free moneys from this market, this market very volatile and npredictable, you can feel yourself comfortable when lose free earned moneys
Activity: 546
September 09, 2018, 05:59:52 AM
I think if you are a new bie than first of all follow all these things like trust in this work and have full patience and read all rules of company carefully and do this work regular without any delay and get the full knowledge of the product and process of working and enjoy it.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
September 09, 2018, 05:56:05 AM
There are various recommendations that can be made for a new investor / individual who has stepped into this sector. Of course it is not possible to remember all of them at once and transfer them to you, but for now, I am happy to share important details with you. I do not want to create a long commentary or article-style content, I would like to inform you about the article.

Research: I do not think you know much about the sector as a new investor / individual. The first thing I can do is to do research and learn about the sector. Every useful article should be read without delay and the fine details must be determined carefully.

Experience: I do not recommend starting your trade life in this sector first with your entire budget. In the first stage you need to buy and sell experience and analysis experience with a low budget. An investor who does not have enough experience will always lose money.

Panic Buying-Sales: No doubt a new investor or individual needs to have enough knowledge and experience on this subject. I do not want to be reminded that there is only one point of panic buying and panic sales in this sector that will have an impact on you.

Investment Suggestions: I regret to say that there are well known types in this sector as well. That's why I advise you not to believe in any investment advice, content or news sharing you see. Many of these recommendations often cause damage and always result in sadness.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
September 09, 2018, 05:34:38 AM
You can start with reading with topics that interests you. By the time you are more knowledgable, you could start with trading, bounties or joining ICO. By enough knowledge and present of mine you could interact and learn a lot.
Activity: 56
September 09, 2018, 05:28:19 AM
Try to just learn everything is not where not investing. Here on the forum a lot of information. At least one month. Then you will begin to understand a lot and lose your money
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
September 09, 2018, 05:28:09 AM
You should clarify what advice you want if you want trading advice then you can read all strategies and tips by the exprerts here in the forum
Activity: 364
September 09, 2018, 05:25:43 AM

FOMO will kill newbies because they always the late comers.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 05:20:30 AM
Be attentive, do not panic, do not risk sum of money that you are not ready to lose, keep your crypto info secret, do not show your private key to anybody, learn as much as you can>!
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
September 09, 2018, 05:19:36 AM

Activity: 71
September 09, 2018, 05:00:50 AM
Be patient always because in crypto the money that you will get is not instant. You need to take time to get it. Time is money they said. Research about different currencies and how to deak with them
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
September 09, 2018, 04:41:01 AM
Being a newbie in the crypto market is the very great feeling but in the same hand you have to suffer many ups and downs and the foremost thing you have to keep in mind that you are investing into investment and so you should be very cool with the flactuation in the valuation and apart from being investment , the crypto in which you are investing are volatile in nature so you just have to be very patience while buying and selling of your coin and holding is the best way to make profit out of these crypto.
Activity: 350
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 08, 2018, 05:41:39 PM
There are a couple;
You should only trust yourself and the research that you have made by yourself, no matter what anyone says about a coin or the hype surrounding the coin, never invest in it until you have done your own research
Never put more money than you are willing to lose into a coin, cryptos are unpredictable and the prices can go down at anytime.
Be very careful when you are investing in new coins
Activity: 24
September 07, 2018, 09:42:12 AM
Ask something specific if there is something you don't know. That way, the people here will answer what you ask. I can only give advice for you to learn more about crypto. And learn from people who are experienced in this forum.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
August 29, 2018, 03:26:45 PM
If you have a purse for altcoins, never give the key to anyone. There are many fake sites that will assure you that they will not transfer your key to anyone.
Pages:
Jump to: