Pages:
Author

Topic: Any advice for NEWBIE? like me? - page 3. (Read 1623 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 29, 2018, 03:00:07 PM

study the market, ICO, conduct your research. If something is not clear, ask others, there is always someone who is ready to help
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 29, 2018, 02:11:43 PM
Better just ask do not hesitate here if there is nothing you do not understand, surely many people will help and can add insight to you and others
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 02:10:27 PM
Invest in AML Bitcoin (ABTC). The AML Token can be purchased by token purchasers around the world. For those looking at using AML BitCoin for transactions, a series of KYC/AML and real-life verification is required. Once completed, all verified network users can transact with each other knowing counter parties are not on Sanctions Lists.  AML BitCoin is the only cryptocurrency that is compliant with the U.S. Patriot Act, Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering and U.S. Office of Foreign Assets Control law as well as other worldwide standards.
Activity: 56
August 29, 2018, 02:10:57 PM
You are no more a newbie but any newbie reading this thread should focus on upgrading his status to a Jr member so as to enable him participate in bounties like signature campaign that would fetch him more earning.
Activity: 159
Merit: 2
August 29, 2018, 02:07:09 PM
The most important tip, stay calm and not be nervous in case of failure, the cryptocurrency market is not very stable and does not like thoughtless actions. And in the case suggest to read this forum, there are a lot of important information.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 29, 2018, 01:57:20 PM
all members here start from newbie,,but the rules have changed over time,the changes in the rules begin to appear when giving a comment on each question.
but from that change we have the idea to be more advanced..My advice is only one that starts to obey the rules and not to harm other members who help each other and give positive values ​​in the forum that has become our family..!!
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
August 29, 2018, 01:48:10 PM
I will accept all of your advice/s. Thanks in advance.

There are a couple of things that you need to make sure that you are always doing, there is the fact that you should always be careful when it comes to the information regarding your wallets. You should only invest the amount of money that you are wiling to lose as the market is way too volatile and there is as much risk as there is reward.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
August 29, 2018, 05:03:28 AM
I learn a lots by reading comments here, thank you guy and also thank to the OP.
Activity: 196
August 29, 2018, 05:00:15 AM
Firstly I'll like to welcome you to the crypto world and to the advice you asked for, it has been well spelt out in all the replies of forum mates here .. Just be conscientious in all your activities here such as being careful not to enter phishing sites and yes using escrow is germane to curb being scammed....  Research can not be underestimated too and lastly work hard if you want to go into bounty by posting good and constructive posts for your post not to get deleted and to rank up...

I wish you Goodluck
Activity: 294
August 29, 2018, 04:31:31 AM
Crypto world  is a very good platform. These work wants learn more and more, proper sitting,focus on project and earn more profit from it. Don't trust anybody because all are sitting to earn money. Be patient in this crypto world and join bounties and airdrops to earn profit.
Activity: 22
August 29, 2018, 04:06:25 AM
For novices, the news is an extremely important factor in the virtual money market. It affects the value of any virtual currency and Bitcoin is no exception. Therefore, you should regularly follow up, update Bitcoin-related news to understand the market situation and make decisions to take profit at the right time. Therefore, when starting to invest in virtual currency in general Bitcoin in particular. You should trade a small amount as familiar before, when proficient, understand the process of every transaction to deal in large numbers.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
August 29, 2018, 04:02:31 AM
My advice is learn, learn and learn. Do your own research, never trust someone. Everyone wants to earn and you can´t know his intention.
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
August 29, 2018, 04:00:03 AM
I'm also new to cryptocurrency and to this forum, but as a piece of advice, i will recommend you to read rules and regulations of this forum and also just stick to the rules. So that you may be maintain into this forum and respect the other commends and what other saying or commenting.
Activity: 296
Merit: 2
August 29, 2018, 03:56:45 AM
Always make your own research. Dont bite to the flowery words that have published by the ico, make a supporting fact about it. Always read its whitepaper, verify the team members, and if they have a partner, verify their highlighted partner.
Activity: 68
August 28, 2018, 07:09:48 PM
When I started in trading it was good to start with low amounts for investments as you are new, you don't really know the basics of the market so it is the best for reducing risks.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 06:24:50 AM
Gather a more information and get a knowledge how to choose a good bounty or where you should invest your money. If you got scam not to stop here, but continue and find worth it to work with. Everyone is worrying, but you need the patience to survive here.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 06:08:46 AM
From a newbie to newbie.

Read as much as you can. You must believe in crypto even during tough times. Remember it's an emerging technology, the acceptance is improving but it still has few bottlenecks. So not trusting it will lead to loss and nothing else.

Look carefully at the trends before investing in new coins. You can join discussion groups and communities for getting guidance and insight.

Be patient. I think this is something every person who believes in crypto will tell you. Be patient and don't rush into things.

Don't put all your eggs in one basket. Only a fool would do that.
Activity: 51
August 28, 2018, 06:03:17 AM
Please learn more about blockchain technology and electronic money . Learning and exchange of relevant knowledge. Join forums, website, monetize airdrop and bounty. Limited investment money, because you will probably lose
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
August 28, 2018, 05:52:35 AM
If you are 100% ok if you lose your fiat, then you are perhaps able to deal with your future losses better.

Also, sell occassionally if you have the chance. Make sure you absolutely don't care if you lose anything Smiley.

All previous input is still valid, but make sure you don't feel emotionally attached to your investment.
Activity: 833
Merit: 267
August 28, 2018, 05:43:07 AM
I will accept all of your advice/s. Thanks in advance.
try to visit this link and lerarn more about it.
you will find out more knowledge about bitcoin and related to the cryptocurrency world in there.
Good luck https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/edukasi-semua-hal-tentang-bitcoin-2996986

Welcome to crypto world mate, as you are a new to this forum I would suggest you to read and understand about crypto coins and how it works. Also go through some bounties and social media like facebook, youtube and twitter. this will help you to become an expertise in the crypto world. I wish you goodluck
Pages:
Jump to: