Pages:
Author

Topic: Any advice for NEWBIE? like me? - page 4. (Read 1623 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 05:40:19 AM
you can join best bounties in bitcointalk. Study their whitepaper carefully and work hard on them.Then you can earn good coins.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 05:39:09 AM
in this time we have been very difficult to raise the rank on our account, but that is not a big problem diving we want to try for now I suggest you read more and try to join the bounty campaign program to get even small income.
Activity: 151
August 28, 2018, 05:38:44 AM
the world of Cryptocurrency is a profitable and risky things. before joining into it we must really learn it well because if we are not careful and misstep then we can get a loss. we can start learning from this forum. in this forum a lot of important information will help us to understand the cryptocurrency properly.
Activity: 81
August 28, 2018, 05:37:17 AM
You should learn the knowledge of crypto carefully before joining, avoiding loss or being cheated. The crypto market has a lot of seduction and scam, if you do not awake will lose out $$$
Activity: 219
August 28, 2018, 05:34:57 AM
Your question is somewhat general, so I just recommend this: You should wait another time when the BTC down to 5k $, then you buy into altcoin that hold early next year, sure will x4, x5
Activity: 88
August 28, 2018, 05:33:56 AM
For the newbie suggestion, there is actually no more advice. The only thing is to suggest more information, add more knowledge about crypto, and don't invest blindly.
Activity: 170
August 28, 2018, 05:33:38 AM
Try to learn first, learn about blockchain, cryptocurrency, trading, reading chart, how to secure your coins. Also, don't forget to read and do compliance with forum rule.
Activity: 75
August 28, 2018, 05:32:49 AM
If you are a Newbie then you should join Airdrop & Bounty to earn coins, tokens free. From there you will have the capital to invest, should not put money into the crypto because this is a form of venture capital
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 05:31:44 AM
I will accept all of your advice/s. Thanks in advance.

the good thing for you to do is always explore wherever knowledge and insight about crypto you can get, this is important for newbies like you. so you can make other speculations in the day. so you won't be confused like other bounty hunters. who is always stuck in the campaign.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 05:31:13 AM
You are a newbie of any aspect, crypto has many aspects such as: ICO, Trade coin, Minning, Hold, Airdrop, Bounty, .. You are involved in any field I can give you advice.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
August 28, 2018, 05:27:17 AM
Newbie I would expect for an avid reader of anything in this forum. This will be useful for insight or knowledge and it will be used in all areas in the crypto. many do not have enough insight into the capital and included in crypto so they could not get results. This often encountered much less reason to join just simply find results without having a strong guideline.
Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
August 28, 2018, 05:23:02 AM
for the best advice that i can give for you mate is you must work hard for your account here in bitcointalk. share also some good ideas and useful tips to the community so that the knowledge of everyone will also spread. also you can join some bounty like social campaigns and blogging and youtube. this task is very profitable. enjoy your stay mate. and gooluck.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
August 28, 2018, 05:20:57 AM
Beginners must read more so they don't make mistakes and must be subject to negative trust sanctions by the default members
Activity: 254
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 05:20:26 AM
try to visit this link and lerarn more about it.
you will find out more knowledge about bitcoin and related to the cryptocurrency world in there.
Good luck https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/edukasi-semua-hal-tentang-bitcoin-2996986
Activity: 422
Merit: 9
August 28, 2018, 05:14:29 AM
My suggestion for newbie is don't invest your money on any ico or cryptocurrency before research about their projects. Always be respectful with others. Before participate on any airdrops or bounty you should study about their project correctly. Hopefully you will be success on your life.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
August 28, 2018, 05:14:04 AM
I advice to you that never ever invest your money if you dont know what is it and how will it return to you. It will be good if you just read or research on it. It will be a good start if read this forum.
Activity: 151
Merit: 5
August 28, 2018, 05:13:51 AM
Keep your wallet safe:
- do the encryption and try to memorize that passphrase.
- Back up your wallet to different places.
- Do the virustotal scanning for all new wallet.
- Install a strong antivirus scanning.

Do your research:
Money can be made from any coin, so if you have a good coin after researching, stick with it to a remarkable amount. And then try to diversify your category of holding.
Do not FOMO, do not buy in green.

Collect the knowledge.
Knowledge is gold, so collect it as much as you can.  

Do not be greedy: set your own profit goal and sell when it reach.

Activity: 266
Merit: 2
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
August 28, 2018, 05:10:24 AM
Take your time and study crypto good). Don't invest much, participate in projects to get experience.
Activity: 360
August 28, 2018, 04:54:12 AM
I have a few tips to persevere, do not give up, learn so much, and share the difficult. And especially do not log your wallet and key wallet if you feel unsafe.
Activity: 1337
Merit: 154
August 28, 2018, 05:04:38 AM

I can say keep learning about crypto especially the things you want to do about crypto because you may think you knew it all but no your not. Do not focus on a single information, read threads. As you go, as time pass by, experience will be your best teacher as well. Like being a bounty hunter, you will know who are really the trusted managers, and team. Do not give up when you're in a rough situation. Crypto is risky. Prices are not always high. We are not always lucky.
Pages:
Jump to: