Pages:
Author

Topic: Any altcoins recommend to buy? - page 19. (Read 4704 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 10:34:04 AM
For me ,if there is anyone who want to seek a guidance on what to buy altcoin , I would rather say that the best so far to buy is the ethereum altcoin, it has a multiple use especially when making trades or exchanges in the trading sites.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 11, 2018, 10:33:15 AM
Although at present almost all altcoin prices are down and many people are suggesting to buy at current prices, in my opinion it is still risky because now people withdraw money from cryptocurrency or are transferred to bitcoin. Being dangerous to buy altcoins, you better analyze some legitimate ICOs, and invest there. but you have to be careful because there are now many ICO projects scam.
Activity: 700
Merit: 260
September 11, 2018, 10:20:07 AM
I have a very good ico project recommendation for you to invest in Ico, the playgame project is a gaming platform, the team is committed to creating a healthy, inclusive and transparent game ecosystem that is useful for game developers and publishers, and also the players themselves. Token sales are currently in progress and for payments can be via bitcoin, Ethereum and TEN
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 10:09:47 AM
I look with interest at Dexon, ApolloX and Azbit. All three projects come out before the new year. I think that they are one of the most promising in this season.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 09:57:31 AM
Kindly check TRON, ADA, EOS, IOTA, please I advice you do proper research before buying, because I'm not an expert. I'm certain these coins have high potential to make an impact.
Activity: 387
Merit: 13
1ndiaSPqmqRUBXK79chY9Merz5AZrSu6y
September 11, 2018, 09:46:23 AM
Hello bro and sis, can recommend me some new altcoins, which you think are great project can invest some when their ICO and earn triple or double  Cheesy
x42 protocol
1.Feeless
2.PoS-42million supply only with Masternodes(capable of hosting the sidechains too)
3.Customisable side-chains,i.e. even with a single x42 you can create your own private/public sidechains.
4.DApps
5.Amazingly simply non-qt .NET core wallet
NOTE: there is no ICO,no pre-sale, the blockchain is already live and running!
Activity: 674
September 11, 2018, 09:43:29 AM
When you trying to invest in altcoin just search a coin in ICO study first the product and website of ICO before going to invest to prevent scam.
Activity: 616
September 11, 2018, 09:18:15 AM
I would probably put an emphasis on ICON or NIMIQ projects that were able to fall very much now, as well as there is a wonderful DECRED project, which reacted very poorly at the very beginning, but still fell like everything.
Activity: 113
September 11, 2018, 09:13:13 AM
Yeah, My recommendations would be that you consider investing in Trx, and Waves. I would have recommended more of Ethereum too, but I don't understand what is happening with this coin at this moment, and it seems like a dead-end right now. I think that TRX and waves make really good investment options though.
Activity: 149
September 08, 2018, 07:10:50 PM
Hello bro and sis, can recommend me some new altcoins, which you think are great project can invest some when their ICO and earn triple or double  Cheesy
I recommend you to invest in these coins now:-

NagriCoin
HOLOCHAIN
ECC
RIPPLE
NEO

I believe these coin prices will be good growth in the future.
Activity: 537
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 06:57:52 PM
Docademic (MTC) Note on this project! This is a free medical consultation for everyone, only need a cell phone! The token is already on the exchange, will soon launch an Office in the USA!

is this a new ICO project?
It's not a new project but just another crap coin. As far as i know that project has paid mcafee to shilling its platform and create a short term hype but a lot of people have realized if that was not a good project. just try to pick up the major platform and that will give you a lot of guarantee for that. it will be much better for you dude.
Activity: 448
September 08, 2018, 06:51:29 PM
If you invest in ICO now, most likely you will only lose money. It is better to buy tokens of the projects you are interested in on the exchange.

there are a lot of interesting projects i think that i can agree with that so i wish you all the bestbin the cryptocurrency world
Activity: 448
September 08, 2018, 06:50:09 PM
there are a lot of good altcoins and i think that you have a big variety to choose from different ones so i wish you good luck
Activity: 33
September 08, 2018, 06:47:34 PM
recently i didn't see any good alctoins, i prefer ETH or BTC
Activity: 490
September 08, 2018, 06:41:35 PM
If you invest in ICO now, most likely you will only lose money. It is better to buy tokens of the projects you are interested in on the exchange.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 05:30:31 PM

Minex coin is one of the best cryptocurrency you can invest today since the market price is running good and we can expect for the price to pump up again anytime soon.
Activity: 254
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 05:15:52 PM
I do not recommend buying altcoins now. Now people are pulling money out of cryptocurrency or transferred to bitcoin. It became dangerous to keep everything in altcoins!
I agree. Never a good idea to keep all in altcoins when Bitcoin price is rising. And participating in new ICOS is a lost cause, in my opinion.
Activity: 266
September 08, 2018, 09:23:01 AM
Check NagriCoin. The team just held a successful ITO and going to produce organic fertilizers in a massive scale
Activity: 140
September 08, 2018, 08:52:44 AM
Dear sir,
I am a newbie, I bought some altcoins, something is loss, some others are profits. I realize that determining potential coins is very important to get more profits. And for me, you can buy some MTC, CMT, XRP,...Good luck to you!
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
September 08, 2018, 08:29:01 AM
First, you should take responsibility for making your own decisions and stop listening to others' opinions. That's how you grow and succeed. Second, nobody can know, only hope, that the project will yield a double or triple profit. Just do a bounty campaign and use tokens for investing or holding.
Pages:
Jump to: