Pages:
Author

Topic: Any altcoins recommend to buy? - page 20. (Read 4704 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 12:09:01 PM
recently, I do not see good ICO projects that could give multiple profits. and you need to look for the perspective projects.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 12:06:10 PM
GVT makes up almost half my portfolio. Full platform coming next month, only upwards from here! Definitely good to buy now!

under ICO now?
Activity: 55
September 07, 2018, 11:04:31 AM
please take a closer look at the company whose signature I carry.
This is an excellent project, it will continue to grow. This is the best tool. It can be used in many spheres of our life. I believe in his success! Join the team. !!!!
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
September 07, 2018, 11:01:12 AM
maybe you can review projects that I am currently following in bounty facebook, this project has basic mastercard and ATM crypto currencies. I think this is very good, and you can invest in UNIFOX, today you can still buy UNIFOX tokens. and save it, sell when prices go up and keep holding when prices go down.
Activity: 31
Merit: 5
September 07, 2018, 05:03:53 AM
EOS is a relatively new altcoin whose Initial Coin Offering (ICO) was launched in June 2017. Like Ethereum, EOS also provides a platform for developers to build decentralized applications. Its technology differs, we’ll soon see EOS is one of the most important altcoins to watch in 2018.
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
Binance #Smart World Global Token
September 07, 2018, 10:54:06 AM
Hello bro and sis, can recommend me some new altcoins, which you think are great project can invest some when their ICO and earn triple or double  Cheesy
you mean newly created altcoins? I suggest you to observe their flow in the market, see also for their plans in developing the project, I'm not pointing any altcoins so you could see for yourself the altcoins that you are looking for, just look for the good side, avoid those altcoins with bad feedback.
Activity: 29
September 07, 2018, 10:50:48 AM
So true. In order for our reputation in the Crypto World we should not choose ICO as an Investment Material. Or maybe this way, so we no longer blame anyone here. The best way is to find good and potential Altcoin for investment. Of course, you can listen to other people's opinions, but no more. Your choice must be reasonable and justified by yourself.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
September 07, 2018, 05:36:04 AM
My recommendation is the following coins:
BTS
PCHAIN
QUARCHAIN
BINANCE COIN
NEO
ETH
EOS
HOLOCHAIN
In my opinion these are coins that will soon give a good growth.
September 07, 2018, 04:57:19 AM
Honestly one of the better coins I'd invest in is Ark. The developers are great and really release promising work.

what is the price now?
September 07, 2018, 04:53:56 AM
Docademic (MTC) Note on this project! This is a free medical consultation for everyone, only need a cell phone! The token is already on the exchange, will soon launch an Office in the USA!

is this a new ICO project?
September 07, 2018, 04:52:25 AM
Really hard. You should research your own ICO programs. No one can decide for you. Assume that, if someone else points you to a potential ICO program, after the end of the project, you are double, triple the account. If the ICO program ends, the price drops, you will blame them. Should not

of cz i will do research by myself before invest into any project  Smiley maybe have some good project i missed out  Cheesy
September 07, 2018, 04:49:41 AM
Hello bro and sis, can recommend me some new altcoins, which you think are great project can invest some when their ICO and earn triple or double  Cheesy
I think we should buy Altcoin as MOBU coin this is a very good campaign and potential in the future. You should buy now https://mobu.io/

is this a new ICO project?
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 08:52:46 AM
Best altcoins to buy at this dip is Neo Tron Iota and Eos all these coins have value for future growth we can hold these coins for next one year with confidence
Activity: 280
September 06, 2018, 08:42:32 AM
It was too hard to find to those altcoins that we think can double the price or to triple.
But just try to invest to those altcoins in the top in the CMC ill think they can make double price but it comes only a year will happen.
For me, I go with signals by others ,if it's demand in market then that's what I would like to buy .I recommended you to buy ethereum because it's more trusted and has a good potential in future that has a the same platform on bitcoin. Patience is the way of gaining more moneys it works on with your own decision makin and strategies.
brand new
Activity: 0
September 06, 2018, 05:34:27 AM
Health care tokens are getting popular nowadays, research some and if you feel their idea is promising than go for it.
Activity: 45
September 06, 2018, 08:31:30 AM
I think you should make your investment plan by researching the market and the nature of the coins. But ETH, LTE, EOS and so many coins are available out there in which you can invest.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 08:23:00 AM
if I will definitely recommend you to buy NEO, because I'm sure NEO is a future project that can change the world and certainly the price will increase.
Activity: 662
Merit: 250
September 06, 2018, 08:22:20 AM
As for me good idea is to search promising altcoins in 3rd-4th hundreds of CMC rating. The prices are very low and you can grab big amounts for not big money.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
September 06, 2018, 08:13:47 AM
It was too hard to find to those altcoins that we think can double the price or to triple.
But just try to invest to those altcoins in the top in the CMC ill think they can make double price but it comes only a year will happen.
Activity: 24
September 06, 2018, 06:51:33 AM
I think you should research properly to find out in which coin you want to put your money. There are various of coins out there who are very promising like LTE, ETH, EOS,NEO etc.
Pages:
Jump to: