Pages:
Author

Topic: Any altcoins recommend to buy? - page 23. (Read 4704 times)

Activity: 303
Merit: 12
September 03, 2018, 08:01:44 AM
maybe my suggestion to use a new one is NEO which maybe the profit can be more than 80 percent of what is set is just a suggestion.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 03, 2018, 08:00:37 AM
I only recommend you to buy Altcoin NEO, because I'm sure the NEO price will increase very high and will defeat Ethereum.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 07:58:57 AM
The current market situation is not a very friendly one, one thing for certain isn't that most coins are on the downward trend, with most losing value overtime, therefore suggestions can be the worst things to trust Currently. This is the momment to. Take advantage and invest, just be. Sure on where you putting your money
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 07:54:53 AM
i would recommend buying Neo, Bcash, Pchain and Quarkchain.
The main favourite is Pchain,because it is low cap blockchain and has all chances to increase cap like Zilliqa
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 07:54:22 AM
If you wanna cheap but good altcoin , I would recommend you to check PRiVCY coin ( you can find more information in my signature).. Right now price is really cheap and tomorrow they will release a White Paper and some other news, so price will goes up for sure. btw, you can join to airdrop every Saturday and get some free coin.

u have their telegram link? i wish to join  Grin
Activity: 214
September 03, 2018, 07:54:00 AM
You can buy various top 100 coins but you should buy NEO , EOS,xrp and ohters are also most of coins can give good profit.

Though they are top 100 some various coins in the coinmarketcap but for me the most recommended coins to is Ethereum because they are most promising coins of all altcoins now. It cheap and affordable to buy and can two or three times the value.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 07:51:05 AM
in my opinion, it is better to study the market for a couple of days, as it is a Currency, it can rise or fall, of course you can ask people what and how. They will offer you which altcoins you can buy, but if they burn, you will blame them. it is better to study the information yourself and make your choice
September 03, 2018, 07:47:11 AM
If you only want to enter the market now, then you are very lucky:)) in the crypto-currency market there is a sale in which fundamental altcoins can be taken at a discount of 80-90%:)) Look at any coins from the TOP 20, they will all give a good profit. Just don't invest in BCH. And a favorite investment for me is EOS.

what is the price for EOS now?  Grin
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
September 03, 2018, 07:46:05 AM
You can buy various top 100 coins but you should buy NEO , EOS,xrp and ohters are also most of coins can give good profit.
September 03, 2018, 07:43:38 AM
Hello bro and sis, can recommend me some new altcoins, which you think are great project can invest some when their ICO and earn triple or double  Cheesy
Due to the large overbought in the market, everyone expects the crypto currency to cool down. To buy any altcoin now, this is a risk. Altcoin has only one task to protect on his king, bitcoin.
Patience is friends!

u means best choice is wait first?
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
September 03, 2018, 07:43:29 AM
Wanchan is shaping up the bottom and reversing gains quite reliable. Inverted Head and Shoulders formed in the past month has broken up. At present prices are back, the opportunity to order very beautiful for people want to buy it.
Activity: 165
Merit: 5
September 03, 2018, 07:42:51 AM
until now no one has been recommended to buy, considering the price of coins tends to fall

what caused seems the market is down now?
I think the most worth it to buy and I recommended you to buy is ethereum because the fluctuation changes anytime .This is also a more demand to buy with others which the most potential coin in the future.
Activity: 252
September 03, 2018, 07:42:21 AM
GCOX ACM... now its on ICO phase 2.
September 03, 2018, 07:41:38 AM
There is no altcoins i would recommend for you, i think you need to try it yourself if it is good or the best for you, sometimes we need to experience it first before we learn, as the famous saying says "Experience is the best teacher" so i hope your own experience of altcoins will make you decide what altcoins are suited for you.

lol~i like what u said  Cheesy anyways, thanks dear
September 03, 2018, 07:40:15 AM
sometimes every information that people provide is not necessarily full benefit to you, if the investment you do and ultimately fails, will you blame the person who gave you advice, if so maybe that is a big mistake you make, I suggest you better do your own research in the ICO project that you are going to invest, at least if it fails you will not be able to blame others, and if successful it works hard on your own.

okay, thanks dear  Smiley actually i wont blame others if the project they recommend fails caused i will do research before i invest in
September 03, 2018, 07:37:18 AM
until now no one has been recommended to buy, considering the price of coins tends to fall

what caused seems the market is down now?
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
September 03, 2018, 07:37:05 AM
Hello bro and sis, can recommend me some new altcoins, which you think are great project can invest some when their ICO and earn triple or double  Cheesy
Can't tell you exactly cause we know how volatile market we have and besides, we never expect to see coins which could multiply into many times. Though the possibility there but it is barely to find it right now. I may in favor to look for existing coins which have already a good market records cause we can get assurance for profit.
September 03, 2018, 07:35:07 AM

Its really hard for now to suggest or recommend to someone a new altcoins because of many scam ICO lurking nowadays. Only its your effort is need, you must research on your own and be aware to those scam project. Its all depends on your luck nowadays if you can find a potential ICO and can be a great project in the end.

yes, of cz i will do research before invest in  Grin just wondering anyone have good project recommend
September 03, 2018, 07:30:20 AM
Yes, there are already a lot of altcoins that are trusted by most investors and this is what makes a lot of altcoins appear to join crypto currency.

but how do we know which is not fake project?
September 03, 2018, 07:22:46 AM
I will be careful and advise you to buy the top 5 altcoins. I think that a large capitalization of altcoins will protect your investment.

which are the top 5 altcoin now?
It's very simple you go to CoinMarketCap and make your choice from the top10, you can safely buy these tokens or coins, I think that they will definitely have good growth if this really happens.

okay, thanks dear  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: