Pages:
Author

Topic: Any altcoins recommend to buy? - page 21. (Read 4704 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 05:28:35 AM
maybe my suggestion to use a new one is NEO which maybe the profit can be more than 80 percent of what is set is just a suggestion.

lots ppl said Neo is good  Smiley what is the price for Neo now?
September 06, 2018, 05:25:05 AM
Well, if you are interested in a completely new project, then pay attention to Holo. The coin there is not worth a penny, but over the past 24 hours it has grown by 49.41%. I think that you will be able to double and treble your wealth. Grin Grin Grin

u have their telegram group link can share?
September 06, 2018, 05:21:11 AM
I advise you to buy dogecoin until they have not grown several times. At the moment, they show excellent dynamics by 50%, I believe that they will soon be able to make 300% of profit.

dogecoin still under ICO now?
September 06, 2018, 05:19:28 AM
I only recommend you to buy Altcoin NEO, because I'm sure the NEO price will increase very high and will defeat Ethereum.

but Neo price quite high now right?
September 06, 2018, 05:18:11 AM
The current market situation is not a very friendly one, one thing for certain isn't that most coins are on the downward trend, with most losing value overtime, therefore suggestions can be the worst things to trust Currently. This is the momment to. Take advantage and invest, just be. Sure on where you putting your money

ya, that's why im looking for altcoin under ICO to invest now  Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 11:14:20 PM
It's hard to recommend it. the fall in the price of many not even slightest approaching value ICO. so it will be a difficult decision to seek this. But if you want a big increase then try investing in small coin like ripple and stellar. This will usually have a good increase even when the price recovery arrives.
Activity: 464
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 10:54:40 PM
Hello bro and sis, can recommend me some new altcoins, which you think are great project can invest some when their ICO and earn triple or double  Cheesy
I'm not sure but I think the EOS will be the best investment to date. My probability is 70%. About the ICO project I have no opinion because I do not invest in it. Money is not easy to make and good projects will not have room for poor people like us. Grin
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
September 05, 2018, 12:57:34 PM
Elastos. I've been doing a lot of research and it seems like it can be a huge player in the industry in the next couple of years.
Activity: 197
Merit: 3
September 05, 2018, 10:52:46 PM
Elastos. I've been doing a lot of research and it seems like it can be a huge player in the industry in the next couple of years.
implemention and acceptance of elastos in many stores would be main reason why we should buy this.maybe for next several months we will see elastos price jump sharply.
Activity: 140
September 05, 2018, 10:46:44 PM
I'm making an analysis of coins that have the potential to rise significantly this year, and I think NANO is a good coin and has the potential to enter the top 15 this year, buying NANO will make us prosper.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 04:44:00 AM
for the moment the most recommended for you buy is ethereum, EOS and stellar. in my opinion the third altcoin is rising. And indeed the movement in the market is also very nice. So it's not wrong if you choose altcoin.
Activity: 168
September 05, 2018, 04:43:41 AM
My personal advice is to buy COINS that are cheap or that have a lot of upside.

I think eth, holo, loom is very suitable for investment right now.
Activity: 854
Merit: 522
September 05, 2018, 04:42:14 AM
Hello bro and sis, can recommend me some new altcoins, which you think are great project can invest some when their ICO and earn triple or double  Cheesy
Well right now i am hodling expoblock which will gives me passive income monthly, this project is like new mining activity we just rent our expoblock for costumers of Expo industry and they will pay us in expocoins, that's simple explanation about the showmebiz from me, if you want learn more about this projects, you can find more information on here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ico-showmebiz-global-virtual-expo-new-era-of-exhibition-industry-2759477
September 05, 2018, 04:36:49 AM
i would recommend buying Neo, Bcash, Pchain and Quarkchain.
The main favourite is Pchain,because it is low cap blockchain and has all chances to increase cap like Zilliqa

do u have more detail about Pchain? i would like to know more abou it Grin
September 05, 2018, 04:33:19 AM
The price is at very low now so I think investing in top 30 coins will be better. It's much safer than invest into ICOs. Some coins that I think can give us a big profit are: ETH, EOS, ADA, NEO, Stellar

i heard lots ppl saying ETH die soon, why?
September 05, 2018, 04:31:50 AM
None of us can know which coin will increase in the future but follow me to buy and hold coin in the top 10, which is very good coin.

actually im looking for those new ICO project, caused their price still low and it may rise  Grin
Activity: 210
September 05, 2018, 04:31:41 AM
in my opinion, altcoin which is currently very recomended to buy is EOS and Neo. Look some time that these two altcoin has a very good movement in the market. I am sure that altcoin is capable to become the best.
Activity: 70
September 05, 2018, 04:30:06 AM
Expect Bitcoin altcoin have very good chances in the near future but you have to choose some good or coins I am also investing in altcoins so you can say that they have very good potential in upcoming years so stick with them
September 05, 2018, 04:29:02 AM
Definitely go with Gemstra ! Its mission is to revolutionize the social selling by using Astra a decentralized blockchain and GMS Tokens that will be used as a currency within the platform. Astra will served as a smart contract platform will leverages the blockchain technology to give freedom to put data back to the sellers and to allow brands and retailers to participate in the Retail Marketplace and GMS Token will also be used as a gamification rewards and governance to have decentralized control over changes within the ecosystem !
I suggest you to buy a promising coin like ethereum because there are possibilities to fluctuates in high prices in coming ber months, it's our advantage to buy more which prices are certainly affordable for us due to it's volume decreases. This is more potential coin in, altcoins, it was already proven also.

i know promising coin will be better but those coin price are quite high  Sad i thought look for new ICO to invest caused price still low and it may rise  Grin
Activity: 448
Merit: 281
September 05, 2018, 02:48:29 AM
Docademic (MTC) Note on this project! This is a free medical consultation for everyone, only need a cell phone! The token is already on the exchange, will soon launch an Office in the USA!
Docademics! One project that has been piquing my interest for a while now, but the only thing is that asides from obtaining it from IDEX, it is mostly listed on shitty exchanges that really is not something I would want to be going with but in the long run though, there is a huge prospect for this project and I believe will bring some smiles to the faces of the investors. I am also looking at COSS, DROPIL, KICK and some other exchanges coin, most especially KCS.

You can buy various top 100 coins but you should buy NEO , EOS,xrp and ohters are also most of coins can give good profit.
Best option if you do not know what you want to be buying. In that sense, you are at least picking from what everyone is trying to be a part of, but in the real sense though, this does not really mean all the coins in the top 100 have real life product and most are just there as a result of some manipulated pump, so there is need to always do some due diligence on any of them before investing at all.
Pages:
Jump to: