Pages:
Author

Topic: any bitcoin wallet that pay interest for keeping money? - page 2. (Read 4587 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
No there is no wallet like this, but there was one but never ever put your coin on something like that, putting your money on a wallet like this will mean you are giving your wallet access to scammers. They will keep your money for a week or month then they will run away with everything they have collected, and they will use your investment as a proof that they are legit and can take money from other users.
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
I don't think any wallet will pay you interest on keeping the BTC in their wallet. Instead, they might charge something to give you wallet service. You are not lending them BTC, You are just keeping it and you got all the rights to withdraw all BTC anytime.
Activity: 311
Merit: 109
Endless Horizons!
(the poster above me is right)
My signature leads to their faucet and is a mining operation and provide 4% compounded daily for investing in them. They have been around, support all the forks AND have always paid out.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1491
The first decentralized crypto betting platform
Well, you can use freebitco.in as a wallet and it pays you interest provided that you maintain a balance of at least 30,000 satoshi. It is currently 4.08% yearly interest but they pay it daily at 0.0109589% per day and rounded down to the nearest satoshi.

It is a faucet, so maybe this would surprise some people, the same way as I was surprised when I first heard of it, but it can be used as a wallet and I use it as such nowadays.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 6108
Blackjack.fun
Nice to see this....
/sarcasm off

And we have reached another stage in the most stupid idea of the year bought to you by bitcoin users.
So you want free money, free coins out of nowhere just because you hold a few...

Let's say everyone will store their coins in such a wallet.
Where would the coins for the interest payments come?
The only solution would be a fiat printing  bitcoin hard fork so we can all have unlimited shitcoins cause a coin that does not have a cap can't be called bitcoin.

Be careful what you wish for...as day by day I see BTC resembling more and more digital fiat.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
No,

If you find one...please let us know!
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
It would have to be very hard for a Bitcoin wallet to make people invest their money in their wallet. People are very sceptical in what they invest in.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
i doubt that there is any wallets like that because it would mean that the wallet would be some kind of a ponzi, if there were such wallets i would definitely not use them as i would be really scared to lose all my money deposited
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
there is a difference in wallet and banks , your wallet do not give you interest but the wallets are for keeping your money, a place for keeping your money, the same is case with bitcoin. It is the banks which pay you interest. So wait for the time when bitcoin banks come into being after that you will get the profit.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 548
8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!
No bitcoin wallet will pay interest for the amount of bitcoin holding. If such bitcoin wallet exist no one will work.
Every user will buy few bitcoins and hold them to get profit. It won't  take place.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
This is ridiculous, there is no such wallet that gives interest in our bitcoin like what the banks do, as far as I know, you have to invest it in sites to make a profit, but you have to deposit it in their wallet, and mostly, ponzi sites are the ones that offers too good to be true profits..
legendary
Activity: 3444
Merit: 10558
there is no easy way to earn profit from bitcoin. if you are looking for a place (website) to give your bitcoin to and then sit back and receive the profit each month then i have to tell you there is no such place. and if there is they are trying to scam you.

you have to work with your bitcoin on your own like trading, lending, .... or give it to a friend that you know and trust and he/she does that for you and share the profit.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
Nope.....such wallet doesn't exists.

However, you can use BTCPOP.CO and move your bitcoin in to their savings account which will give you a little interest (around 5% APR).

But I can't assure you about the security of the website neither will vouch for it. Use their service at your own risk.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073
The old  fiat system has interest and Bitcoin has volatility. If you use it's flaw in your favor, you will make more profits from your Bitcoin investment and trades than you would make with the interest

banks gives you. You just need to be smart and very patient. You just buy when the price is low and sell when it's high... many people here are doing it and they making some good profits. You can

even trade in Alt coins, and back to Bitcoin if you smart. Just watch out for pump n dumps and never invest more than what you can afford to lose.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
unfortunately up until now, there is no such wallet, and if any of the party provide for you such thing, I think you need to be suspicious, because most of them will turn out to be scam
Activity: 686
Merit: 277
None in the current time, I didn't hear with any wallet offering this neither a browser wallet or a PC wallet.
Activity: 135
That's still a science-fiction with bitcoin, if there is one doing this it would be suspicious in my opinion since they need to be investing the bitcoin and somehow cover the interest on it not from the HYIP's new investor paying old investor strategy.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213
I haven't heard of a wallet paying for what is holded in the wallet. I use blockchain wallet. It has got the variation in price relating to the number of bitcoins we are holding.
Activity: 491
Merit: 105
There is no direct wallet paying stable bitcoin on investment and I don't think any bitcoin wallet is offering profit since it's not sustainable... Asmoney is an exchange offering profit but it is not sustainable at all IMO so I don't recommend using it.
Activity: 196
I don't know of any, but if there would be something like this, it would be a incredibly low rate. You can try investing in PoS coins, but that's a different story and definitely involves risk.
Pages:
Jump to: