Pages:
Author

Topic: any bitcoin wallet that pay interest for keeping money? - page 4. (Read 4587 times)

Activity: 464
Merit: 250
there are many services like haobtc and https://magnr.com/ etc offering interest by keeping your money in their wallet but unfortunately they are untrustworthy, they operated so shady and most of them ended scam.
so far this kind bitcoin saving that pay interest be used for evil activity like ponzi. i recommend to do not believe any services that offering interest for keeping your money for now.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Wouldn't we all love a risk free solution?
A wallet (risk-free) is different from a bank/company (risk, no matter how small) which pays interest.
You have to make a choice about whether you want to risk your bitcoins or not.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
No there is no bitcoin wallet that pays you interest. For them to pay you interest, they need to loan your bitcoin to other people.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
hey i have lot of bitcoin and all is in blockchain wallet...but i am searching for wallet which pay usat least small interest for keeping money their..
There's no such wallet which pays interest for keeping your bitcoins idle(not now maybe in future), you can try lending though on bitfinex?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
hey i have lot of bitcoin and all is in blockchain wallet...but i am searching for wallet which pay usat least small interest for keeping money their..
nothing wallet like that,you can give some idea to popular wallet like coinbase or blockchain to add that feature.
I don't think this Idea could works. because coinbase and blockchains have millions of users already, and all users satisfied with them. They don't need to pay users for use their service and store money on them..
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
The only wallet I know of that provides interest, albeit very small, is HaoBTC. AFAIK they are a legitimate company and they have a huge mining operation. There is a thread about that mining op in the mining section.
I reviewed HaoBTC, a Beijing China based BTC wallet. But I do not prefer it because there is no such bitcoin wallet who pays Interest for keeping money. I think you can better use your money in a cloud mining site. Deposit your money to a legit cloud mining site and let them grow.
Activity: 420
I think there's no bitcoin wallet that pay interest. Online bitcoin wallet only stored your bitcoin like wallet, and if any bitcoin wallet that have interest, i'm sure many people will using that wallet.
Activity: 552

Better dun keep too much coins in a wallet that you do not control the private keys... It will sudden turned against you anytime...
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

There was one, but it turned out to be a ponzi scam.
yes you may find some out there promise to be legit wallet but they are only ponzi if they promises to give you return.

Yes no bitcoin wallet will pay you interest for keeping our bitcoins over there because already they are doing a favor to us by making sure our btc are safe and secured with them i personally use blockchain and its so secure and reliable and also i have used coinbase as well its also very handy and safe.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

There was one, but it turned out to be a ponzi scam.
yes you may find some out there promise to be legit wallet but they are only ponzi if they promises to give you return.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
I think there was some BTC bank that offers deposit options with 2% Yearly interest., but i will not trust those, my wallet is secure enough to be my own bank
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
BANX with its banx.io was once had a program of giving some monthly interest if you hold your BANX amount. But it announce it'll shutdown within this month if I'm not mistaken. Also if im not mistaken, they'll move into new website. Maybe they'll put the same program to the new site.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1142
Ιntergalactic Conciliator

The answer that you ask is that there is one company to do that Bsave.io I have never use it and i will never because when you transfer your bitcoin there is not yours anymore

https://www.bsave.io/?view=website

Activity: 574
Merit: 251
its another thread on this forum with a company that might be what your looking for haobtc, they have a intrest wallet , and they are a big btc mining company. the thread is here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-haobtc-launches-fixed-term-deposit-account-1085039

downside is that you need 10 btc to take part in their 12 % yearly intrest , but u can use the wallet they have and it gets you 3%.
Activity: 182
Merit: 107
nothing wallet like that,you can give some idea to popular wallet like coinbase or blockchain to add that feature.
The only reason you have passive income from keeping money in a bank is that bank use your money to invest, or put it on short time deposits, and of course to finance loans of other people.
Will you fine while knowing that your bitcoins are used in the same way, but bitcoin market is far more unstable?

And when you put money in a bank, the interest earned typically lags behind the inflation rate so even though the number gets bigger, the spending power decreases.

With bitcoin - the number stays the same but the spending power *generally* increases.
Activity: 434
Young but I'm not that bold
There is nothing like that in bitcoin because btc has a proof of work.
If you are looking for something like an interest, then try Proof of stake coins but you should put in mind that their price inflation is so high
Activity: 350
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
It would be too easy and simple, wouldn't it? You want interest go to a bank.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
The only reason you have passive income from keeping money in a bank is that bank use your money to invest, or put it on short time deposits, and of course to finance loans of other people.
Will you fine while knowing that your bitcoins are used in the same way, but bitcoin market is far more unstable?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
invest in a good pos coin, and you have your interest per day, there is no other way around
Pages:
Jump to: