Pages:
Author

Topic: any bitcoin wallet that pay interest for keeping money? - page 5. (Read 4587 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 107
hey i have lot of bitcoin and all is in blockchain wallet...but i am searching for wallet which pay usat least small interest for keeping money their..

There was one, but it turned out to be a ponzi scam.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
hey i have lot of bitcoin and all is in blockchain wallet...but i am searching for wallet which pay usat least small interest for keeping money their..

that is not a bitcoin wallet. because you have to give your bitcoins to that third party to hold for you while you have no access to the private keys, you will only have an account and a promise of return.

and if they run away, get hacked, scam you,... you have nothing on your hand.
staff
Activity: 3374
Merit: 6530
Just writing some code
The only wallet I know of that provides interest, albeit very small, is HaoBTC. AFAIK they are a legitimate company and they have a huge mining operation. There is a thread about that mining op in the mining section.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
There is no wallet like that. If someone telling you otherwise then he is uninformed or is trying to scam you.

If you want to earn additional bitcoin the only way is investing it or trade. Forget about passive wallet income.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Neh, there isn't any (such) wallet (except ponzi) atm, I'd guess.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.
Pages:
Jump to: