Pages:
Author

Topic: Any bounty campaigns for Newbies? - page 2. (Read 3448 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 19
November 26, 2019, 03:48:21 AM
As a newbie just forget about wearing signature but all other campaigns are available for newbies, ranking up on this forum is not that hard if you ask me, only lazy bones will complain about this, just contribute on this forum and someone will definitely rank you up
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
November 26, 2019, 02:48:46 AM
Our rank should not be a problem for us to work in  campaign, we could increase our rank by create good thread or post that help alot of member here. They will give us merits so our rank will up. If we do this constantly i am sure someday we will able participate in signature campaign. Beside of that there are many pool that newbie were allowed to join. Just give best effort ee have and then we will earn money later.
Activity: 32
Merit: 1
November 26, 2019, 02:42:43 AM
I don't think there is any bounty campaign out there that doesn't accommodate newbies. You may be a newbie here and still get some required skills to promote crypto projects and this is all what a project need. The only campaign that you can't join most time as newbie is signature.
Activity: 107
Merit: 5
November 26, 2019, 02:20:19 AM
Newbies can participate mostly in all bounties provided they have the skills and the platform needed for the work. The only campaign that newbies can't do is signature which always requires minimum of junior member rank.
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 26, 2019, 02:06:05 AM
The best things you should do isnt focus on money, you have to focus on your own knowledge
read more in this forum, learn. then you can understand. it should all newbie does.

most of signature campaing isnt accepted newbie, min jr or member. so you should ranked up your account
if you still wanna join the campaign. you can try socmed, translate, or blog
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
November 26, 2019, 01:57:51 AM
For my rank almost all bounty is open, the list is also there. Separately I want to allocate bounty ASURE, it is held on the site and I think at them everything will turn out. It is a social project with understandable whole and prospects. It is a good thing that the project is not the financial focus of what is now a lot
Activity: 504
Merit: 16
November 26, 2019, 01:49:21 AM
It depends, most bounties accept newbies but some don't, those who don't will request over 30posts on the newbie account before they can join the bounty, i kinda like the idea to at least stop spamming
Activity: 490
Merit: 19
November 26, 2019, 01:37:30 AM
So far I have not found a gift for beginners, and most bounties are now only for all veterans.
You can join bounties if you want, you don't have to join signature campaign if you are still newbie, there are other campaigns like telegram or social media campaigns that you can join
copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 4
November 25, 2019, 02:42:28 PM
Yes there are so many bounty campaigns a newbie can join except the bounty Managers specifically rejects newbies for personal reasons. You can search for bounties in the section for it and choose anyone that looks promising.
Activity: 544
November 16, 2019, 06:41:16 PM
Yes, telegram campaign, content, twitter, Facebook etc unless stated my the bounty manager that newbies are excluded so aside signature, newbies join many or almost all campaigns
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
November 16, 2019, 06:03:38 PM
There are many campaigns for newbie expect signature campaign but some BMs do request newbie with over 75_80 activities to join a bounty while some do not request for such. So newbie have way for bounty campaigns
So far I know many kinds of bounty campaign from signature, social media campaign, telegram channel campaign, translation campaign and content media campaign include youtube campaign, for newbie can join all bounty campaign except signature campaign because your level account do not raise minimum level become signature campaign participants.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 5
November 16, 2019, 06:01:00 PM
There are many campaigns for newbie except/ aside signature campaign but some BMs do request newbie with over 75_80 activities to join a bounty while some do not request for such. So newbie have way for bounty campaigns
Activity: 114
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
November 16, 2019, 05:45:38 PM
Most of the bounty am into do accept ass along as you can perform the task given to you
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 14, 2019, 04:46:47 AM
Well you already a member rank so i think you dont need an answer. I think only few bounty accept newbie rank to particapte on their campaign. At least you is must get junior member rank. If you can get full member or maybe senior member you will big advantages when you join a bounty campaign.
Maybe when created topic he still newbie and last day got merit and rank up to member, become member have ready to start joining signature campaign and get higher reward thank junior member rank bitcointalk account. Many signature campaign available for joining signature campaign and make worth posting every day and reach minimum 10 post one week depend with signature campaign rule.
Activity: 983
Merit: 100
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
November 14, 2019, 04:43:28 AM
Well you already a member rank so i think you dont need an answer. I think only few bounty accept newbie rank to particapte on their campaign. At least you is must get junior member rank. If you can get full member or maybe senior member you will big advantages when you join a bounty campaign.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
November 14, 2019, 04:34:07 AM
it seems now you are no longer a beginner and I want to share a good bounty for you to follow, namely Crypcore, this project will run for 6 months and 1 month has been ongoing. you can participate through bounty signatures and social media, so what are you waiting for, please check here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-crypcore-referral-program-bounty-campaign-round-1-5193409 the decision is yours, friend
Activity: 86
November 14, 2019, 04:00:16 AM
So far I have not found a gift for beginners, and most bounties are now only for all veterans.
K4C
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
November 14, 2019, 03:56:06 AM
You could join the Alchemy Bounty campaign, though it's a long campaign (5 months with one month already gone), but it's a good project with an already working product so I think it would be worth it in the end, if you're interested, you can do the social media campaigns, you could join right in here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-alchemy-global-cryptocurrency-payment-pioneer-5189138
copper member
Activity: 154
IMO Exchange - Customer First.
November 14, 2019, 03:52:12 AM
You could join the campaign that I am presently participating in, Newbies can participate in every campaign except the signature campaign but you could buy copper member like I did and use it to join the signature campaign too if you want. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-imo-ecosystem-bounty-100k-rewards-in-usd0-tokens-5200851
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
November 11, 2019, 01:38:09 PM
You do not need to have a Jr.Member rank to take part in the most campaigns. Search for specific bounty managers, because I have seen a bunch of campaigns that only required 75 activity from a newbie to take part in that bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: