Pages:
Author

Topic: Any bounty campaigns for Newbies? - page 9. (Read 3448 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 02:34:28 AM
There are a lot new and very promising projects and it is really hard to choose a god one. I can recommend you to take a look at Nagricoin Bounty campaign. It dealswith real agriculture sector by producing oraganic fertilizers Nagri HL that will be sold all over the world. So it's a good chance to get valuable coins.
Activity: 322
May 09, 2018, 02:17:53 AM
It is not easy to find a good bounty campaigns since there are so many scam projects. But there is a good bounty called "Egretia" and it is the world’s first HTML5 blockchain engine and platform. There is a campaign called "signature campaign and anyone can join with that campaign. Specially newbies also can do the Egretia signature campaign and can receive free tokens. Further they have several bounty campaigns like social media campaigns, reddit campaigns and blog/article campaign as well. For more information you can visit their bounty thread - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyegretia-the-worlds-first-html-5-blockchain-engine-and-platform-3316735 and if you like you also can do that bounty campaigns.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
May 09, 2018, 02:14:00 AM
for new players like you have a lot of bounty that you can follow you can follow bounty in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 there many bounty providers you can choose as you like.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
May 09, 2018, 02:05:13 AM
With your rating you can earn quite good money on bounty campaigns, many take a participant with this rating
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Your professional profile on the blockchain
May 04, 2018, 08:35:35 AM
Hardly any signature campaign will accept newbies. However, there are  airdrops and telegram campaigns that may work and do not require any bitcointalk rank. Hard work but need to go through all those bounty announcements to find any that work for you.
I think the same. Now it is very difficult to find a company of signatures, where would take newbie. Perhaps you pay attention to twitter and facebook.
Activity: 45
May 04, 2018, 06:38:43 AM
When you become a JR member and above, you can find your own projects and participate in their reward tasks, which will give you a good return.
Activity: 166
May 03, 2018, 12:26:32 AM
For a beginner, if you think I can take another bounty to social media like facebook, twitter or telegram. Join bounty campaign social media I guess the rule is easy, to be checked later regulation project wants to follow. If you want to join the signature campaign, of course, you must have a minimum rank of the junior member account, and you must learn a forum post bitcointalk.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
May 03, 2018, 12:24:01 AM
Hardly any signature campaign will accept newbies. However, there are  airdrops and telegram campaigns that may work and do not require any bitcointalk rank. Hard work but need to go through all those bounty announcements to find any that work for you.
Activity: 335
May 03, 2018, 12:17:24 AM
I think if you are diligent to read treath in bitcointalk about bounty program that exist today. Certainly will find it. because I also had several times accidentally encountered an ICO project that allows newbie to join. And more or less there are several times, not just one project only. Therefore I recommend that you be more diligent in reading treath bounty. Quite also for the newbie, can raise the rank and all practice joining the project. passion for the newbie.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
May 03, 2018, 12:14:00 AM
There are only few bounties that are accepting newbies to take part in their bounty campaigns, just be patient to find one. You can find bounties in this forum, i think it is in the altcoin (bounties) section and there are some sites where you can find good bounties and sometimes the information about ICO is on those sites. In case of social media campaigns, there are too many bounties that accepting newbies because the basis of stakes is the number of friends and followers not the forum position/rank.
Activity: 308
May 03, 2018, 12:13:25 AM
Hello guys,

I was searching for some bounty campaigns that accept newbies like myself. Do you know of any that recently started ( in the last 7 days for example ). It's a mess in the Bounty thread..

Theymos already changed the rules for bounty campaigns now a days and the minimum requirement to join a campaign is actually a member  so there is a lower chance for you to get a campaign if you want to join in your junior rank.
Activity: 101
May 03, 2018, 12:08:42 AM
Gan, Cryptocurrency and Initial Coin Offering (ICO) markets are ones of the fastest changing in the world. As soon as the ICO-phenomenon started to gather serious traction at the beginning of 2017, every noticeable cryptocurrency blogger and media mentioned BitcoinTalk as one of the key success components, often referring to it as a source of the most desirable and target audience for any ICO project out there. All ICOs make announcement posts (ANN-posts) about themselves and majority of them launch their bounty campaigns on BitcoinTalk, while all trustworthy ICO listings require hyperlinks to ANN-posts when onboarding the projects. Thus, it can be said that at the moment, BitcoinTalk is a mandatory de-facto standard for any project doing or planning to do an Initial Coin Offering
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
May 03, 2018, 12:02:00 AM
On the forum, I have not seen such bounty programs, and I think if they even existed, then you would not like the reward for their implementation. Now only the conditions for participation in bounty programs of crypto projects become more complicated.
Activity: 97
May 02, 2018, 11:59:12 PM
I think for newbies they has not bounty campaigns. Because, for the first join the project, they have  to improve their knowledge with the post like the topic in announcement. After they posted about the topic, they can rank up to Jr. Member. So after they Jr. Member, they can join bounty campaigns in this project.
Activity: 400
Merit: 59
May 02, 2018, 11:43:05 PM
Hello guys,

I was searching for some bounty campaigns that accept newbies like myself. Do you know of any that recently started ( in the last 7 days for example ). It's a mess in the Bounty thread..
There are a lot of good bounty campaigns out there which you could easily participate in especially if the account you are bearing in has a good rank. However, in your case where your account has still a low rank. You might find it hard to find a bounty to participate in since they are holding the members where the ranks are lower than members. Anyways, you could check it here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyicohpqthe-1-industrial-commodity-backed-ico-in-asia-2018-3330739
Activity: 70
May 02, 2018, 11:36:17 PM
Hello guys,

There's this ICO going on for an Australian company called BlockGrain.io  They’re aiming to automate the supply chain with Grain and later on Fruit/Vegetables/Wool. The sale has started.

You might also be interested in their BlockGrain.io bounty thread  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3332256.new#new
Activity: 70
May 02, 2018, 09:45:41 AM
I don't think their is a campaign for newbies, especially signature for you to do campaign keep posting to become a Junior member.
Activity: 462
May 02, 2018, 09:43:20 AM
Everything is very simple! Usually I always look at the budget that is allocated for the campaign bounty and estimate how much I can get for my work. Then I look at what manager it leads (the manager from the forum or the manager of this campaign), for me it is important and in the end I try to find out information about this campaign. Just pay attention to the date of the end of the bounty company. If her graduation date is very far, then think about whether to invest in it every day
Activity: 154
May 02, 2018, 09:31:18 AM
Not for Newbie. You must rank up to Jr.Member first before join that. Because if newbie can do that, maybe there is will be many spam post or even multiply account to get profit.
Activity: 364
May 02, 2018, 09:25:13 AM
Here is a small reference to what you need to do when choosing an ICO project.
Investing in ICO project:  top-7 factors to pay attention

1️⃣For any transaction use only wallets indicated on the official web-site of the project. Most of ICOs are built on Ethereum’s blockchain, so Myetherwallet is the most popular option. Don’t use exchange wallets for this purpose! Always be careful while writing the address of smart-contract.

2️⃣ Carefully explore all the info about developers team and advisors. Reliable developers never conceal data about themselves! They must have open profiles in LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter  etc. Try to figure out, which projects have been already developed by the team and how successful they were. 

3️⃣ Explore the  Whitepaper and try to figure out, which problem will be solved by the project. Many start-ups take the form of ICO just because it’s trendy. Most of them are doomed to failure.   

4️⃣Pay attention to the duration of the ICO campaign. Promising project don’t need too much time for fundraising. When the crowdfunding lasts for months, it’s an indicator of the low interest of investors as well as the lack of project’s potential. The red flag. 

5️⃣ Take a look at the Github account – that’s the face of a project. The lack of activity means that team isn’t too deep into the work. 

6️⃣  Figure out, which bonus was offered to large investors during pre-sale. Larger is bonus – higher the possibility that the token’s rate will drop. 

7️⃣ Bear in mind, that large bonuses for referrals during Bounty program and airdrops are usually followed by the fast decline of the rate.
Pages:
Jump to: