Pages:
Author

Topic: Any bounty campaigns for Newbies? - page 7. (Read 3448 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
June 09, 2018, 09:06:03 AM
Fortunately, now there is a large selection of projects that are really accepted by the Junior Member, there is no ban on the evolution of the account to this status on the forum, so take the time and work honestly.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 09:04:26 AM
I have not seen such bounty programs, and I think if they even existed, then you would not like the reward for their implementation. Now only the conditions for participation in bounty programs of crypto projects become more complicated.
Activity: 119
June 08, 2018, 03:22:48 AM
Yes I agreed any bounty campaigns accepting newbies based on my research it is good for the newly members entered campaign while waiting for the next step of ranking.
Activity: 141
June 08, 2018, 03:11:25 AM
A lot of good bounty projects have requirements, so I think you can upgrade to a small member first, so that you will have more choices, I think it will be better because it may make you get more rewards .
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 03:07:21 AM
I can advise you a company in which I support myself, called INNBC, a little bit of people and the idea is cool, check out who is interested.
Activity: 165
June 08, 2018, 02:14:08 AM
Hello guys,

I was searching for some bounty campaigns that accept newbies like myself. Do you know of any that recently started ( in the last 7 days for example ). It's a mess in the Bounty thread..

In my opinion, you can join the Signature campaign. But they need a higher ranking with the possibility of joining. I think it's better to first understand all the rules in the forum and also try reading or posting on the thread when you do it.

Activity: 19
June 01, 2018, 09:22:38 AM
WePower is a good bounty campaign for a newbie to participate in. Not only is WePower trying to disrupted the energy sector, but it also have a generous bounty campaign for its community and supporters. I recommend that you have a look at WePower.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
May 30, 2018, 10:20:39 AM
I think that now there are very few projects that take newby, I think that there are very few of them, because now there are few projects that take a junior member so it will be very hard to do.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 166
May 30, 2018, 10:18:01 AM
Hello guys,

I was searching for some bounty campaigns that accept newbies like myself. Do you know of any that recently started ( in the last 7 days for example ). It's a mess in the Bounty thread..
Most of the company don't accept newbies but there are some campaigns but the fact is that they pay very less amount.So you should work on increasing your rank to junior member atleast and get the wanted campaign.Until then you can join facebook and twitter bounty but choose bounty very carefully as you can be scammed.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
May 30, 2018, 10:02:35 AM
You can participate in the OAX bounty. Beginners can participate, because there are a lot of bounty (twitter and just fb) out there that we can still follow, but only need to look per page that accept beginners but I am not sure if we will find a good company because for well known and good company they need at least jr. Membership positions for signatures and other campaigns.
Activity: 504
May 29, 2018, 04:21:23 PM
I think you will not find something for a newbie, just try to get Junior Member status, then you can enter almost all bounty campaigns, and it is not difficult, and merits are not needed.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
May 29, 2018, 04:06:58 PM
Hello guys,

When you will find good bounty campaign share after with us your experience about what’s your result. I am just interested. Bounties doesn’t looks like good reliable way of making investments and providing money.
Activity: 51
May 28, 2018, 02:32:34 AM
For newbies,  I sugesst you to search a bounty with an easy rule. There is much bounty thread you can choose on annoucment. Social media bounty i think its a good start. And, if you have more skill like make an article on blog or video it will be a plus value.
Activity: 168
May 28, 2018, 02:31:21 AM
There are some campaigns that welcome newbies, but unfortunately they are few because too many people have abused bounties by creating multiple accounts and using them in the same bounty.
Activity: 124
May 28, 2018, 02:29:55 AM
It is hard to find but there is always a bounty that accept newbie. Hunt them in bounties section and keep searching, that is the only way to find them.
Activity: 238
May 28, 2018, 02:28:06 AM

Newbies, welcome - https://hpq.io/affiliate-area/

(also join Affiliate program and use aff link everywhere on forums, etc)

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
May 16, 2018, 12:18:56 AM
You may look for the bounty in some website such as in the bountyplatform. But, I suggest you really not join the signature. For, it is difficult and the reward is small. You can start by participating in other bounty campaigns such as the translation, making articles, creating the video, or using your social media networks.
Activity: 151
May 16, 2018, 12:18:15 AM
The most signature campaign is the upward jr member, but if we rank the newbie we have to diligently select or view any existing campaigns, as well as any written or existing rules for the newbie or not. for the newbie there is certainly a campaign, but we must be good at choosing a campaign sign. do not be discouraged even though we are ranked newbie, the key do and do not make mistakes.
Activity: 593
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
May 16, 2018, 12:00:52 AM
Newbie is not appreciated because everyone can own a newbie account by creating them, so there are very few newbies accepting campaigns, and the bonus is minimal. I encourage you to join social as this is also a way to earn free tokens and always take the Newbie to join.
Activity: 550
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 11:57:36 PM
there are some signature campaigns accept newbies but there are few in these times.
Pages:
Jump to: