Pages:
Author

Topic: Any coin like bitcoin? - page 9. (Read 3076 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 03:10:33 AM
I think the next in line after bitcoin is the ethereum, this altcoin has the second most volume also next to bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
September 01, 2018, 03:07:53 AM
Please house, I will like to know whether out of the existing altcoins anyone of them has potential to be like bitcoin in the nearest future. I will appreciate if i can know the reason why because this will greatly assis me in planning my investment strategy. Thanks.

Many times people keep asking the same question like this. There are many investors who would like to know the name of coin which could be next bitcoin. But I wonder how this can happen as bitcoin is one of its own kind and there is no other coin which serve the purpose, principle and security like the way bitcoin does. In terms of market capitalism also bitcoin is dominating the whole crypto currency with rate of 42% and counting. Do you really think that there will be any other coin which will be able to reflect these kind of characteristic at all. I dont thin bitcoin will be #1 always the only list that will get altered is from #2 and below.

This is the pure truth concerning the bitcoin position , no other coin can have the same dominance in cryptocurrency industry like bitcoin, because bitcoin is the pioneer in this industry.
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
September 01, 2018, 02:59:49 AM
Something same like Bitcoin is the Bitcoin Cash, coin created by Bitcoin maximalist to get quick profit. Look what happened this coin is slowly dying, noone wants to use it!
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
September 01, 2018, 02:54:17 AM
from a technical point of view almost all the circulating coins are better than bitcoin, but having been the first btc is also a symbol. Perhaps the only one that can compete on the symbolic level is eth.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 02:51:21 AM
You really need to make your own research to find this out. Taking someone's recommendation can be make you get burnt and waste your investment. You can make researches with top coins and follow their progress in all and you would be able to know which one can replace bitcoin or be like bitcoin
Activity: 144
Merit: 4
September 01, 2018, 02:48:59 AM
I can't see any signs at the moment of a Bitcoin II, maybe it looked for a time that Bitcoin Cash was going to fit that role but its popularity has waned recently. So Bitcoin's status as the main store of value remains unchallenged, let's keep watching though should a comparable competitor arise.
Activity: 196
September 01, 2018, 02:48:06 AM
Most likely. Only the reason for such a sharp jump as bitcoin, other cryptocurrencies will be quite different. If bitcoin was a price explosion based on the fact that it was the first of its kind and here the price depended on the obesity of the crowd for everything new and unknown, now such a jump can cause the real use of cryptocurrency in the real sector of the economy. Perhaps we will soon see a crypto company with a market capitalization, such as Google or Apple. If I knew which one))))))
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 01, 2018, 02:47:06 AM
Please house, I will like to know whether out of the existing altcoins anyone of them has potential to be like bitcoin in the nearest future. I will appreciate if i can know the reason why because this will greatly assis me in planning my investment strategy. Thanks.

I think in the near future, anonymous coins will can become the second Bitcoin such as Monero, XVG..This is just my prediction, so you may refer or not
Activity: 336
September 01, 2018, 02:41:42 AM
Currently there is no any coin like bitcoin, perhaps Ethereum might be a good rival but bitcoin will always be bitcoin, others will always be regarded as altcoins, perhaps there might be a new coin to rival bitcoin in future
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 01, 2018, 02:38:32 AM
if you want to find another coin unique like bitcoin, you can try Bitcoin Cash, it has just been born recently but with higher and more advanced technologies, it is better than bitcoin, faster and more useful in real life if we want to apply in the future, but is a huge risk if we want to have profit from bitcoin cash becasue it is being used to pump and dump by whales, it still has a chance as long as we take the risks.
Activity: 6
September 01, 2018, 12:32:39 AM
There are not alternative for this strongest crryptocurrency, but of course only on the current cryptomarket, I think in the future we'll have something competitive.
You may be right, a lot of project are born every day. I cant believe that the cryptocurrency has been down for such a long time. I dont know why it happen!
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
August 31, 2018, 09:08:17 PM
There are not alternative for this strongest crryptocurrency, but of course only on the current cryptomarket, I think in the future we'll have something competitive.
Well, maybe there are some other coin those are good for investment like Ethereum. You can invest on this but as far Bitcoin is concern, Bitcoin is the only leader of crypto currency.people know only Bitcoin in crypto currency, because in the past few years those who made their faith in Bitcoin earn a lot from bitcoin.this is the only reason for Bitcoin fame. Any thought?
Activity: 152
August 31, 2018, 07:54:22 AM
Activity: 446
Merit: 12
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO
August 30, 2018, 12:21:46 PM
the other coin like bitcoin is many, but right now its very difficult even to choose one of them, too much FUD right now, and the media that exist only bring bad news that also affect to other coins, Ethereum for an example.

but if you insist still wanna one of them, its best way is to choose from top 10 from coinmarketcap
Activity: 112
August 30, 2018, 09:08:58 AM
Seriously the answer is no. A lot of coins have taken off on a good note but they just cannot sustain their growth. Look at the examples of bitcoin cash, litecoin, ethereum and ripple. All were at one point so strong that people believed they will surpass bitcoin.
Activity: 324
August 30, 2018, 08:51:49 AM
 I think that btc is similar to ether as they use the blockchain technology. To my mind, the most profitable coin is the most popular one, which is btc. To my mind, it is the best choice ever
Activity: 140
Merit: 16
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
August 30, 2018, 08:50:47 AM
The most perspective coin at the moment it is a coin number 2 on the market - ETH. If i were you, I'd like to buy this coin, if you don't like bitcoin.
Activity: 252
August 30, 2018, 07:50:03 AM
its very hard to say. now all coin is now racing to become the best coin. each coin try to make use the best of technology man can offer. but now,the defending champion is still BTC and ETH.
Activity: 173
August 30, 2018, 05:09:33 AM
I don't think any coin of this year can surpass Bitcoin. This time can even be extended to three years, because most altcoins are now only used for commercial hype, and most of them have no practical effect!
Activity: 262
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 05:05:18 AM
We know that Bitcoin is the hottest digital gold coin on the market for crypto, it's also a treasure that is reflected in its value. Apart from Bitcoin, i think only the following currencies can compete: ETH, XLM, XRP, Litecoin. These coins need more time to be like Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is different because bitcoin is the King of crypto currency and I know that bitcoin is the most popular coin so the other coin need more time to be known by other people.
Pages:
Jump to: