Pages:
Author

Topic: Any coin like bitcoin? - page 4. (Read 3076 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
October 30, 2018, 12:19:14 AM
Please house, I will like to know whether out of the existing altcoins anyone of them has potential to be like bitcoin in the nearest future. I will appreciate if i can know the reason why because this will greatly assis me in planning my investment strategy. Thanks.
in my opinion, until now there are no coins that can be equivalent to Bitcoin because we all know Bitcoin is a reference for all coins and in my opinion, all coins have their own advantages so you can choose the place of investment after you learn and examine the coin further.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
October 29, 2018, 11:39:49 PM
At the present time, it is easy to see that Bitcoin is a coin of the world, and they seem to be popular and their value is the highest in the last three years. Looking at this, a lot of coin was born, and they adopted the technologies that bitcoins bring to humans and develops them a lot. But the coin is not attractive enough and the human interest should not be very much in the market Cryptos.
copper member
Activity: 70
October 29, 2018, 08:46:15 PM
Litecoin make come close as they refer it as poor mans bitcoin. but there will never be any coin that will replace BITCOIN
Activity: 413
Merit: 10
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
October 29, 2018, 08:26:50 PM
I think if we are looking bitcoin competitor in market cap value, its hard to happen right now. But if we are looking coin that can be competitor in the future, i am believe there is good coin in market and i think that coin should be open source and have good community

Until now I could not find a coin that could compete with Bitcoin and did not experience a bad decline in prices at this time because all types of coins experienced the same thing in the price of a bad Bitcoin. We can only hope that the price of coins will increase in 2019.
Activity: 179
Merit: 6
Infleum
October 29, 2018, 08:19:38 PM
There will never be the "Next Bitcoin" because Bitcoinhad the first mover advantage and it almost like the name brand that people refer to when talking about cryptocurrency. There will be other coins that grow by leaps and bounds and enter the top 10 but there will only ever be one Bitcoin.
Activity: 274
October 26, 2018, 07:15:34 AM
Please house, I will like to know whether out of the existing altcoins anyone of them has potential to be like bitcoin in the nearest future. I will appreciate if i can know the reason why because this will greatly assis me in planning my investment strategy. Thanks.

For planning investment strategy you should make your portfolio diversified.
Bitcoin is a real gold but certain Silver are in the market.

Bitcoin is Number 1
2. Litecoin: faster block generation rate and faster transaction confirmation.
3. Etherium: Decentralized software platform that enable smart contracts
4. Ripple: real time global settlement network that offer instant, low cost payment.
5. Zcash: open source crypto launched in 2016.
6. Dash (Originally known as darkcoin) more secretive version of bitcoin (as peer sources)

For this coins that you have listed there's an only one that I have owned and that is Ethereum.Maybe I can add other coins, after I will finished my campaign and given me a token to be converted and make an investment for the positive result.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
October 29, 2018, 08:15:54 PM
I think if we are looking bitcoin competitor in market cap value, its hard to happen right now. But if we are looking coin that can be competitor in the future, i am believe there is good coin in market and i think that coin should be open source and have good community
Activity: 532
October 29, 2018, 07:56:49 PM
There are lots of coin that are better of bitcoin, in future that are still coin coming to challenge bitcoin because when bitcoin was created it's not 100% perfect. But I don't think any coin can takeover or replace bitcoin since it's the mother of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 253
October 29, 2018, 06:22:17 AM

I am sure that BTC will continue to maintain its leading position in the crypto market. This is the real king of cryptography, which will remain the leader among the majority of investors. If we talk about possible alternatives, I can note Bitcoin Cash - a new and promising project with good potential in the future.
Activity: 292
Merit: 2
October 25, 2018, 09:47:10 AM
I doubt that soon will appear the coin is similar to bitcoin, more like a lot, but this popularity will not earn any one coin. Now the domination of bitcoin more than 50% and this value does not soon begin to fall as the bitcoin legislator of the movement of the market and it depends on the movement of all other coins.
Activity: 243
October 25, 2018, 09:44:20 AM
In my opinion, i think bitcoin will be still the number one cryptocurrency in this world.
Until now i guess, there are no other coins can compare bitcoin position.
But we don’t know what will happen in future, it can be ethereum or other altcoin can replace bitcoins position
10c
Activity: 658
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
October 24, 2018, 07:54:24 AM
Ethereum may become a new bitcoin in the future , because it is no less popular coin and is often used for transactions, which emphasizes its value.
Activity: 350
October 24, 2018, 01:37:57 AM

Personally, I think that now there is no point in comparing any coins with BTC. Of course, many coins positioned themselves earlier as an alternative to BTC, offering a similar format of work and a similar development strategy. But in fact, none of them could consistently maintain their development.
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
October 18, 2018, 03:35:41 PM
I don't think that I have seen somewhere around a staff like bitcoin which would be so comparable and competitive, for now it mean that bitcoin is still on the throne and we don't need to be worried about it.
In my perception, I think ethereum is more likely in bitcoin because as you look in the market when prices on bitcoin increases or decreases also ethereum is depended on fluctuation or volatility.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
October 19, 2018, 02:38:35 PM
There is only one original cryptocurrency - it is Bitcoin. All other coins are alternative coins and I don't think any of them will become the same price as BTC in the nearest future. Need to wait for 10 years - then maybe...
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
October 19, 2018, 12:24:33 PM
There are a lot of such coins, the only thing they can not do is to become the fathers of the entire sphere. Ethereum was able to become the main parent, but he became a mother who gives birth to new projects.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
October 19, 2018, 11:06:31 AM
There is no other coin like bitcoin but that is one of the things that is so great about the cryptocurrencies, there is no two coins that are alike at a given time. They all have their own unique projects and coins. Bitcoin is the first coin and with what bitcoin has done in the market, there is never going to be any coin like it, there will just be forked coins
Activity: 434
October 15, 2018, 06:07:30 PM
BTC is a very profitable coin for long-term investment facilities because of its stable price development, but for altcoins there is also a pretty good development at present, namely Litecoin, etherium, Ripple, Zcash, Dash. each of these coins has different advantages
Activity: 135
October 15, 2018, 05:43:53 PM
There's not so much coins that can go to the moon like bitcoin. But there's plenty good altcoins for long term, such as Monero
Activity: 546
October 14, 2018, 08:47:38 AM
There are a couple of altcoins that have tried to boast of projects that are similar to that of bitcoin but the fact is that they are not as close to bitcoin as they claim. Monero is one coin that strongly resembles what bitcoin was in the early days and that is why you see a lot of people advocating for the coin but that is as close as it gets. There is no coin like bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: