Pages:
Author

Topic: Any coin like bitcoin? - page 6. (Read 3076 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
October 06, 2018, 10:05:08 PM
So far, i never heard about a cryptocurrency that is like bitcoin. It's only bitcoin who has the DNA like that and nothing else. But IMO, there are cryptos who can be a good replacement to bitcoin whenever time comes that bitcoin will no longer exists.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
October 06, 2018, 10:01:15 PM
Please house, I will like to know whether out of the existing altcoins anyone of them has potential to be like bitcoin in the nearest future. I will appreciate if i can know the reason why because this will greatly assis me in planning my investment strategy. Thanks.

Bitcoin is Proof Of Work coin and its decentralized system. Beside that, bitcoin is mineable coin and its open source. I think we can find a few coin similiar with bitcoin and as far i know its like RavenCoin
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
October 05, 2018, 11:44:26 AM
Potential to be like bitcoin in the nearest future? let me check my crystal ball...
seriously..nobody know...it's all luck and good researches..simply..monitor ELICOIN in livecoinwatch for example it's not a ICO or bounty or other similar rubbish...with research you can always pick one of hidden gems for the next bull run...obviously you can't expect a big grow in % of price in the top 10 o 50 coins...for this you must always do your own research...I don't know when the next bullrun will start but this time I want to make good profits with low marketcap coins...
there are a lot of coins with small market cap ,mining pow, no premine, limited supply, active dev...a coin similar to litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin...as I just wrote in another thread I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...today before it's too late I'm continuing to buy ELICOIN mined with CPU ( so it's accessible to all ) for example...only trade it on Crex24 for now....i think it's a good "lottery ticket" to buy for 50$ or 100$ before it's too late....this is the secret....do your research...
Activity: 179
October 06, 2018, 09:06:37 PM
Please house, I will like to know whether out of the existing altcoins anyone of them has potential to be like bitcoin in the nearest future. I will appreciate if i can know the reason why because this will greatly assis me in planning my investment strategy. Thanks.

Ethereum will still be my bet on this things. Eth was being used a couple years every time there is a new token project appeared in this business as well. Then its value also was quite good and better though this recently eth was declined its value, but even is like that, it wouldn't break my belief in it because I know ethereum is a potential alts which I also know that it is next into bitcoin in crypto currency.
Activity: 140
October 05, 2018, 12:14:38 PM
In fact, we know that there are many potential and promising coins in a cryptocurrency currency, but there is no cocurrent for Bitcoin. With its market capitalization, tokens will not soon be able to get around Cool
Activity: 126
October 05, 2018, 12:57:23 PM
I have long been interested in the Ripple token. Many say that this crypt has every chance of success and, in principle, I agree with that. I will not explain a lot of why, etc., just wait. But all the same, there is no coin yet, which could be replaced by bitcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
October 05, 2018, 12:55:58 PM
In the near future, I do not see altcoins similar to bitcoin. They are very different and can exist together,it is called to compare the incomparable.  Bitcoin is the most important and if there is a replacement, it is not soon.
Activity: 450
October 05, 2018, 12:24:17 PM
Something same like Bitcoin is the Bitcoin Cash, coin created by Bitcoin maximalist to get quick profit. Look what happened this coin is slowly dying, noone wants to use it!

But Bitcoin cash price so less than bitcoin. Bitcoin price is so much. Bitcoin is king of altcoin. All coin or token coming day by day as a father is bitcoin. All followed of blockchain technology.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
October 05, 2018, 12:10:17 PM
Ethereum is the best coin out there which can compete with Bitcoin and even go higher. The coin has seen great acceptance in the financial market since its origin in 2015 and now holds a great market capital of $23 billion. It has now been adopted by big companies like Microsoft, Intel. Currently, the coin has an exceptional blockchain and is a great investment asset. The coin can be used as a token for smart, decentralised applications and also as a platform for posting new ICOs. Its idea of smart and ledger contracts which can hold state and arbitrary code is quite revolutionary. It is a good coin with a lot of potential.
Activity: 243
October 05, 2018, 11:55:25 AM
I think ethereum is more likely on bitcoin platform which it can immediately fluctuated in market and the most profitable coin like bitcoin has. Ethereum is the next coin to have a good future.
Activity: 211
October 05, 2018, 11:43:25 AM
Altcoin also have more potential like Bitcoin but the reason is most of the altcoin have a short history and BTC have more and more. Therefore most of are looking historical data for the investment but personally I'm going to invest ETH, EOS, NEO etc and they have more potential.
Activity: 80
October 05, 2018, 01:53:02 AM
there is a good Altcoin and has great potential, Ethereum has great potential he has ever achieved the highest score. to be able to be like Bitcoin in my opinion is difficult, all Altcoin can't yet be like Bitcoin, Bitcoin can't be compared because he is the king of coins he always occupies the top position and he has the highest value.
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
October 05, 2018, 11:39:23 AM
If you are asking in terms of returns that Bitcoin has given us since the start, it is tough to find such a coin now. Because at that time there were a few people in cryptos and with adoption and hence, demand price pumped up. But you can still expect better returns than traditional investment assets like shares, stocks, property and gold. They are relatively stable market than cryptos and hence, don't give high ROI. But in cryptos it is pretty much possible but there is more risk. That is why it is called investment for millennial.
Activity: 70
October 05, 2018, 11:35:35 AM
I believe that not a single coin can match Bitcoin. He has a very strong position as a leader in the world of crypto currencies. Cool
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
October 05, 2018, 11:32:10 AM
There are many Altcoin-like Bitcoins in technology but no altcoin is as valuable as Bitcoin! Bitcoin is always number one, (this is my own opinion)
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
October 01, 2018, 08:08:36 AM
I don't think that I have seen somewhere around a staff like bitcoin which would be so comparable and competitive, for now it mean that bitcoin is still on the throne and we don't need to be worried about it.
In my perception, I think ethereum is more likely in bitcoin because as you look in the market when prices on bitcoin increases or decreases also ethereum is depended on fluctuation or volatility.
Activity: 490
October 05, 2018, 11:27:57 AM
According to me after bitcoin.There is a ether and ripple which are best coin in crypto world. All of it have good projects and people also like these coins very much in whole world.
Activity: 1260
October 05, 2018, 03:31:12 AM

Bitcoin will be bitcoin and nothing will replace bitcoin. Many altcoins are created in the cryptocurrency, but bitcoin still have the most value in the market.
If a new coins wants to become like bitcoin, then it will need the time for massive adoption in our society.
Activity: 294
October 05, 2018, 01:33:02 AM
I think no other coin like bitcon because bitcoin is a creator of crypto currency. It is a brand of super rich peoples and no body can take place the position of bitcoin. It is very difficult to replace its position.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
October 05, 2018, 01:22:04 AM
Bitcoin is the first and most popular cryptocurrency of all. Not one coin, will not be able to repeat the success of bitcoin. Perhaps in the distant future, it will change, but not the fact.
Pages:
Jump to: