Pages:
Author

Topic: Any coin like bitcoin? - page 7. (Read 3076 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
October 04, 2018, 02:55:37 PM
There really is not coin like bitcoin. Of all the coins that are in the market now the only one that comes close to what bitcoin used to be is monero and that is because the coin is a privacy coin which offers anonymity. Bitcoin is so far ahead the other coins that there is no way to replicate such a coin. You are better off just investing in bitcoin itself instead of trying to find one like it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 03:18:29 PM
If there's one coin be like bitcoin within the future, it may well be thw ethereum. This coin is already famed and allmost an equivalent use like btc. Have paired in any exchange that the volume is often at the highest like btc. Their gap is simply value|the worth|the value} thus im hoping sooner or later eth can follow the btc price
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 02:47:10 PM
Wow bitcoin is a great coin I don't think any coin like it
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
September 15, 2018, 05:18:48 AM
All altcoins are like bitcoin, if you talk about the technique side of the point, all of them made on the base of bitcoin Wink But I guess you meant the financial potential. Well, honestly I was expecting something similar to Bitcoin from Ethereum, but currently it is falling apart  and I really doubt that any other coin will be able to come close to bitcoin's price ever.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
September 15, 2018, 05:15:20 AM
Yes such coins hundreds of. However, most of them are much cooler in technical terms than Bitcoin. It's obsolete, whether you want to admit it or not.

it's very different but I don't agree if you say bitcoin is obsolete
do you think the new coin looks cooler than bitcoin? if you see bitcoin can be impressive until now naturally not many people behind it look natural.
different from the new coins that I now see so much manipulation from dev and their big holders.
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 05:10:46 AM
All altcoins are like bitcoin because they all mimic bitcoin. If you are looking for a coin that can rise to $20,000 as much as Bitcoin, i think the biggest possibility is BCH, although o don't like it.
Activity: 210
September 15, 2018, 05:10:01 AM
in my opinion there is no coin that will replace bitcoin, bitcoin is the parent of all coins, so the nature and value are different ...
Activity: 56
September 15, 2018, 05:08:01 AM
Well bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency world bitcoin start over 9 years ago and it has established itself as a trail blazer in the cryptocurrency world. It's value and volume are still the largest
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
September 15, 2018, 05:06:45 AM
At the moment I don't see any coin able to beat bitcoin in nearest 5 years. Ethereum is potential, but ICOs sell ethereum and BTC serve as a digital gold. Less people sell it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 05:01:09 AM
Yes such coins hundreds of. However, most of them are much cooler in technical terms than Bitcoin. It's obsolete, whether you want to admit it or not.
copper member
Activity: 95
September 10, 2018, 05:02:30 PM
I think there are a lot of coins like BTC but no one can repeate bitcoin's way. I guess bitcoin will grow soon and other currencies will try to increase its level.
Activity: 48
September 10, 2018, 04:56:15 PM
In terms of reliability the closest thing to bitcoin is ethereum, though it hasn't been progressing that much lately, well, bitcoin either, but it definitely put quite some fight, more than ethereum.
Activity: 146
September 07, 2018, 03:27:10 AM
Bitcoin was the first coin to appear and have advanced technology, and until now I don't think anyone can imitate it.

Even though the state of bitcoin is still falling, there's still a lot of loyalty.
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 04:51:05 PM
Personally I do not see today any coin which could eclipse bitcoin in the near future. It seems to me that such coin was not created yet.
Activity: 166
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
September 10, 2018, 05:14:49 AM
There is nothing like Bitcoin and that's all. BTC is the only one and even the most competitive and similar cryptocurrencies will not be like BTC ar all its value.
Activity: 38
September 09, 2018, 12:46:56 AM
Good coins like BTC are ETH, NEO and EOS. I am very reliant on these 3 strong altcoins.
Activity: 126
September 09, 2018, 12:43:25 AM
Bitcoin cash, because bitcoincash hardfork consequences from bitcoin. bitcoin coins has a more modern-day generation than bitcoin. then ethereum due to the fact ethereum is a coin that has a platform and is extensively used in the process of creating ICO tokens.
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
September 04, 2018, 07:14:44 AM
Please house, I will like to know whether out of the existing altcoins anyone of them has potential to be like bitcoin in the nearest future. I will appreciate if i can know the reason why because this will greatly assis me in planning my investment strategy. Thanks.
I don't think that I have seen somewhere around a staff like bitcoin which would be so comparable and competitive, for now it mean that bitcoin is still on the throne and we don't need to be worried about it.
In my perception, I think ethereum is more likely in bitcoin because as you look in the market when prices on bitcoin increases or decreases also ethereum is depended on fluctuation or volatility.
Activity: 137
September 07, 2018, 11:45:52 AM
the best altcoin in the cryptocurrency market is Ethereum and perhaps in the future it will become as valuable as bitcoin.
Activity: 22
September 07, 2018, 11:44:26 AM
I haven't seen any coins that can rival the existence of bitcoin. Some altcoins that are born from bitcoin fragments can also not be like bitcoin. But one day, maybe the position of bitcoin can be shifted by his followers. But it takes hard work for that.
Pages:
Jump to: