Pages:
Author

Topic: Any good ICO there? - page 11. (Read 3181 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
October 27, 2017, 06:31:09 PM
Yes Dear, i think crypto have many good ICOs. such as #Spectre #playkey #Root etc. ICO is a interesting way to earn the money. ICOs give us a good opportunity and reward. i support this ICO campaign.
Activity: 154
October 27, 2017, 06:15:39 PM

Anyone here doing Goldreward? Similar to Bitconnect and Regal.

Activity: 280
The Operating System for DAOs
October 27, 2017, 06:05:04 PM

Yes there are some gems still, one of them is spectre. This is my favorite one. There is also Digipulse with unique concept and real use case. They are basically trying to make crytpo assets inheritable. They are providing the infrastructure that will interact with the smartcontract so you can safe your keys there, so it is like a bank. They don't own your keys, that's why their service is fully decentralized.  You can also run your own node and be a storage provider.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 27, 2017, 05:59:59 PM
I have bought tokens of hydrominer and Crypto20 based on few recommendations.
Are there any other good ICOs running which look promising and i want to invest a bit more?

many altcoin or ico, you can get this advantage, first DENT with token supply cheap price nowadays will have big impact on future, because some big company like oreedeoo use this token. next is Enjin and RCC, both ico is finished, the future will have a good price, because enthusiasts gamers use altcoin.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 27, 2017, 05:53:40 PM
ICO is a interesting way to earn the money, but it always a lottery, so make investment based on few recommendations....I think it's to risky and not so good idea. Recognized a scam become more difficult each day, so if have money that you don't need - give it children's home.

Please don't invest because of my recommendation, but if you want to find interesting project and make your own investigation about it - u can look this article -https://medium.com/@confideal/why-will-confideal-ico-be-successful-ad293f09d7e1
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
October 27, 2017, 04:18:23 PM
No mate, dont do it, you are only going to face a huge loss in a few months or weeks, it doesnt matter at all.
Why do you want to invest in ico's? there are better ways to increase your capital, you only need some skills and a little bit of imagination, it is not difficult at all.
most of the new icos are being scam, you should try to be away from them if you dont want to have a big loss.. Or maybe you should try to invest a little bit more, i have never heard about those icos in where you have invested.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
October 27, 2017, 03:54:09 PM
I have bought tokens of hydrominer and Crypto20 based on few recommendations.
Are there any other good ICOs running which look promising and i want to invest a bit more?
Pages:
Jump to: