Pages:
Author

Topic: Any ideas of what we lack in crypto world? - page 11. (Read 3274 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Some systems like global onlooker bots or if any automated actions, tracking of it etc includes in the lack-list.
Activity: 58
The XYO Network is building one of the largest networks of Bluetooth and GPS beacons in the world. For several years, we have quietly developed world-class location protocols necessary to achieving our mission of building a decentralized location network. The XYO Network makes this possible through an ecosystem of crypto-location protocols necessary for the technologies of today, and the world of tomorrow.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
i think the infrastructure are lack in the crypto because there are many under development country that can't provide the need of the bitcoin to full support it
It is a fairly new system and it will take a longer period of time to have a better front end user friendly products so that everyone will be able to use it, hopefully we would see innovative products coming out in the future that would make bitcoin use simpler, that can be understood by everyone, since the entire market does not have any boundaries anyone could make use of these developments.
I think we lack buyer protection, when buying using Bitcoins, and the seller doesn’t send the promised goods, then there will be no chargebacks. I believe this can be solved by using intermediary but at some point it defeats the purpose because bitcoin is decentralized.
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
Crypto are becoming old and getting known worldwide but only few people are just getting interest on this cause of it's high risk and there is no support from all countries. It means that, if the government will lay their hand to support crypto, it surely people have gain courage to step inside and also establishment will start accepting cryptocurrencies. But it is not realize by the government also due to conflict of interest between their sides and crypto itself.
Activity: 289
Merit: 10
I think that we are significantly lacking to have enough educated and skilled players, who would share their knowledge with us.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
i think the infrastructure are lack in the crypto because there are many under development country that can't provide the need of the bitcoin to full support it
It is a fairly new system and it will take a longer period of time to have a better front end user friendly products so that everyone will be able to use it, hopefully we would see innovative products coming out in the future that would make bitcoin use simpler, that can be understood by everyone, since the entire market does not have any boundaries anyone could make use of these developments.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Lack of knowledge is the main reason we have only a few peoples in the crypto world. People fail to understand the true potential of crypto currencies that's why they fail to believe.This one of the reasons people don't like cryptocurrency related things. We have to teach people what is crypto currency, its benefit, its true potential. They are not going to know about crypto currency in their dreams we are the one who has to make the change.

Changes and initiatives always came from us who is already a member of this community, for me as a junior member of this forum I organized a small cell encourage them and teach them about cryptocurrency we start from bounty campaign which is their initial step to know more and be familiar the different aspects of  crypto world.
Activity: 140
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Security, security, and again - security. We need a better security ASAP, all other technical obstacles will be solved in time.
I would not say we lack security really since security of assets is actually in everyone's hands. There are so many ways people can stay secured in this environment, only if they really want to learn to stay secure. While it is important that people should use very strong passwords, make use of added securities on any platform they are making use of such as 2FA, SMS log in or Email log in, be weary of phishing website, but the fact is that only very few people follow this rules and you leave your account vulnerable if you do not take them into consideration.
I certainly agree! Security is a priority and bitcoin is highly-secured. I think it has to start with us, it depends how we stay connected in preventing ourselves from any danger. Moreover, I see scalability as the factor we lack, considering that there is a limit of its rate and number of transactions it can process that cause to hamper it from mass adoption.
I think what we lack is the properties of real currency.
Bitcoin functions as a decentralized system, it is not issued and regulated by the government. It lacks additional qualities usually associated with currencies, because it is held in digital wallets that have proved to be very vulnerable to hackers.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
Security, security, and again - security. We need a better security ASAP, all other technical obstacles will be solved in time.
I would not say we lack security really since security of assets is actually in everyone's hands. There are so many ways people can stay secured in this environment, only if they really want to learn to stay secure. While it is important that people should use very strong passwords, make use of added securities on any platform they are making use of such as 2FA, SMS log in or Email log in, be weary of phishing website, but the fact is that only very few people follow this rules and you leave your account vulnerable if you do not take them into consideration.
I certainly agree! Security is a priority and bitcoin is highly-secured. I think it has to start with us, it depends how we stay connected in preventing ourselves from any danger. Moreover, I see scalability as the factor we lack, considering that there is a limit of its rate and number of transactions it can process that cause to hamper it from mass adoption.
Activity: 28
I figure the focal point of our group in the following couple of years ought to be on a portion of the crypto world frameworks, and we see that the manhandle of ICO in the last 50% of the year is harming the improvement of the market, and a ton of negative news identified with crypto.
Activity: 210
one thing comes in my mind what crypto lacks is an education for newbies and more important more robotic exchanger with financial market education and providing resources for new technologies
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
We see that all the time in some countries cryptocurrencies are banned or in the contrary they start to make a special regulation. It shows that everyone want to do something with it but don't really know what, yet. Maybe you guys can guess, as experts from the crypto community, what do we need for normal living in a blockchain world?
If what you want is to use cryptocurrencies in your everyday life then we are only lacking one thing and that is adoption, but unfortunately adoption is not a process that happens overnight it is a long process even if the technology is great people are not going to leave their old ways behind them very fast, just look at the Internet it took a lot of time before it was adopted by most people around the world and the same is going to happen to cryptocurrencies.
I would not say we are lacking adoption and in fact, adoption has been growing consistently in a pretty good way in just this short period and we should be at least ready for mass adoption when it comes.

Nevertheless, I would say what is lacking is understanding as there are so many people who do not even understand the space they are investing in which makes the idea of FOMO and FUD to be the norm of the day and if we can get to start seeing knowledgeable investors, it would be a thing of the past seeing how the space is being spiked up and drawn back hugely most of the time.
Activity: 56
The major defficiency is Lack of knowledge we have only a few peoples in the crypto world. People fail to understand the true potential of crypto currencies that's why they fail to believe.This one of the reasons people don't like cryptocurrency related things. We have to teach people what is crypto currency, its benefit, its true potential. They are not going to know about crypto currency in their dreams we are the one who has to make the change.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
Not only that.We should include the one of the reason why adoption rate is way too slow specially on traditional people who do only knew about local fiat which wont easily entrust crypto therefore considering its technology isnt really too rampant on non techy persons and for those who have only awareness into technical aspects will do have only the chance to adopt.
That is definitely a problem there are many people that prefer to touch their money with their hands instead of relying on credit or debit cards, in fact I know a lot of people like that and if bitcoin did not existed I would prefer to have cash or gold as well so I cannot blame them, but as time passes they need to realize that bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are the best way to store their money, I know there is a generational gap that needs to be addressed and it is possible that adoption of bitcoin is not going to grow in a very significant way until the young people of today become the leaders of tomorrow.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
We see that all the time in some countries cryptocurrencies are banned or in the contrary they start to make a special regulation. It shows that everyone want to do something with it but don't really know what, yet. Maybe you guys can guess, as experts from the crypto community, what do we need for normal living in a blockchain world?
Normal living cant really be attained when decentralized cryptocurrencies do still exist into this world which i do hope that they would last for sometime rather than on having tokens using blockchain technology but still have the essence of centralization thats why we would able to see the boundaries between controlled and uncontrollable things.Instead on minding about that matter better to do your own business as long you can make profits then you should utilize it very well.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
Lack of knowledge is the main reason we have only a few peoples in the crypto world. People fail to understand the true potential of crypto currencies that's why they fail to believe.This one of the reasons people don't like cryptocurrency related things. We have to teach people what is crypto currency, its benefit, its true potential. They are not going to know about crypto currency in their dreams we are the one who has to make the change.

I agree that most people know not much about cryptos. But this is not the main reason why folks don`t like things related to cryptocurrency, I think. I believe that the whole point is that сrypto-currencies do not have enough reliability. Сrypto-currencies and blockchain are not as resistant to theft and burglary as is commonly believed. Every seventh Bitcoin and Ethereum goes to hackers. People are afraid to become victims of fraud.
both lack of knowledge and reliability are huge problems of the users and bitcoin, itself,. Users who has lack of knowledge doesn't know the real thing about bitcoin. Some believes that bitcoin is a scam without even having first-hand experience. Users tend to look at the dark side of bitcoin rather than what is the fortune that awaits them after all those risky investments. and this is where we enter the problem of bitcoin which is reliability. It is hard to protect or advertise bitcoin if it is really true that investing is really risky and the price are really unstable. So I think both are major problems that we need to solve first before heading to world domination.
Right, I guess lack of knowledge has really made people to lose their asset, make wrong decisions, and get to be a huge victim of the internet age of hackers who are looking for those to scoop their assets for them.

Moreover, this is not lacking as there are so many information all over the web for people to make use of, but I feel they are just too lazy to find it, or they do not know how to find it or they are simply nonchalant about it and that is a huge problem that most especially has brought security lapses to some accounts and funds, as well as people panicking for no reason.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
We lack big industry leaders who pro actively support it. Those big players who could actually change the tides arent really "doing" anything. For instance amazon could start accepting btc but they dont. But of course i do understand it's more complicated than that. Because of the mentioned reasons above, it's very complicated to just accept bitcoin. But i do think they could take on a bigger role if they wanted to 
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
I think the focus of our community in the next few years should be on some of the crypto world systems, and we see that the abuse of ICO in the last half of the year is hurting the development of the market, and a lot of negative news related to crypto.

I fully agree with you. There is so much ICO's on the cryptoworld especially on token based platform. There are many fly  by night ICO's with no road map but just an ANN thread or telegram airdrops only. I think there is an ICO body which reviews and approved ICO with good and solid project. This way, we have a valid ICO's with valid projects on going.
Pages:
Jump to: